PDA

View Full Version : Is the Dodge Challenger buggy for anyone else? Also Issue with killing stuff.

Scyris
04-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Am I the only one that has issues getting the dodge challenger red to work? I use the vechicle key, then have issues finding where you can actually get into the damn thing (should be whole car insted of just the doors) but thats not the major bug, the major bug is most of the time I call it, I get into it, then the car just refuses to move, don't have this issue with the Hannibal or the starter vechicle your given after a main mission, its just this car that has the issue. I've pretty much stoped using the Dodge challenger RT Red due to this issue.

Also, is it just me or do enemies take way to many shots with most guns to kill? I mean to kill stuff with my Assault rifle/smg it takes like an entire clip to kill 1. Even if I head shoted every hit it still takes close to an entire clip to kill 1 enemy. Is this normal?

Also why do higher level weapons (Only ego level 70 so far) just not to seem to have higher damage than level 0 weapons of the same type? You think there would be some diffrence between a lv 0 and a ego lv 70 weapon of the same firing type, but I can't see any disernable diffrence between them.

Xendhaius
04-06-2013, 07:45 PM
The Challenger, or rather all Rollers and Cerberus' can only be driven when entered from the drivers side door.

As for Assault Rifle and Sub-Machine Gun damage, I can't comment as I do not use them.

Lastly, the damage of weapons never changes based on EGO rating. The way progression works is that the higher your EGO rating is, the more stats, elements, synergies, etc... will appear on weapons which can equate to an overall more damaging weapon with higher utility than just flat damage.

Scyris
04-06-2013, 07:47 PM
The Challenger, or rather all Rollers and Cerberus' can only be driven when entered from the drivers side door.

This a known bug? because I dunno, considering you can teleport the car in from anywhere, it seems really.. annoying to always have to go in on the left side of it.

Xendhaius
04-06-2013, 07:52 PM
This a known bug? because I dunno, considering you can teleport the car in from anywhere, it seems really.. annoying to always have to go in on the left side of it.
It's not a bug, it is intended as you can have a passenger. When you enter it and can't drive it, you are entering the passenger seat.

Note: I've updated my previous post to address your other issues to the best of my knowledge.

Scyris
04-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Well that sucks, Kinda lame that the base weapon type itself never gets stronger. Not much of a sense of progression when the base weapon itself never actually changes.

brotard
04-06-2013, 08:11 PM
I had the same problem with entering the challenger and having it not move... doesn't happen everytime but it seems to happen more frequently when I enter it at the same time that it finishes spawning.

Valethar
04-06-2013, 08:12 PM

I's not a bug. Those vehicles can carry passengers. You cannot drive from the passenger side.

Arsenic_Touch
04-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Well that sucks, Kinda lame that the base weapon type itself never gets stronger.

What's more lame is that someone during the beta made a thread asking for the base weapon damage to change (stats) and sledge posted and closed the thread stating that the stats in beta do not reflect the stats in game and that we should address our concerns when the game goes live, yet any thread he posts in where this point is brought up, he is curiously absent.

So he was either being intentionally deceptive, or we're essentially work with the beta (after all arkfall loot was turned off at the launch and only recently did they start awarded shields and grenades, not much of an improvement, coop mission bosses don't award anything at all)