PDA

View Full Version : Connection issues when will we get a fix ?

moxthamyth
04-15-2016, 09:02 PM
I keep getting booted and every time i get booted it says defiance server not available until i quit game and relaunch the whole game and repatch now just in the last 2 weeks ive probably spent $200 on this game in the bit store im also a patron and i find it irritating that im getting booted can we maybe get some sort of priority connection for patrons and p2w players?

Mrdr
04-15-2016, 09:24 PM
I keep getting booted and every time i get booted it says defiance server not available until i quit game and relaunch the whole game and repatch now just in the last 2 weeks ive probably spent $200 on this game in the bit store im also a patron and i find it irritating that im getting booted can we maybe get some sort of priority connection for patrons and p2w players?

Nope. Never gonna happen. This has been a problem from launch from what I understand, and has been happening as long as I've been playing...no matter how much people spend. According to Trion, the problem is with our connections or hardware or bad karma, but certainly there's nothing wrong on their end. A quick search of the PS3 bugs forum will show you how long this has been an issue.

Olaf
04-15-2016, 09:39 PM
Yeah we've all but given up hope of them ever addressing this. Ps3 has had critical timeouts since launch and the devs have seemingly completely ignored this for years.

Skiller115
04-15-2016, 09:42 PM
Ah you finally made a thread thats not about your entitlement fund... Oh wait!

moxthamyth
04-15-2016, 11:38 PM
Ah you finally made a thread thats not about your entitlement fund... Oh wait!

This thread is not just about me its about the players who spend money on game

DEATHBRINGER210
04-15-2016, 11:39 PM
they are working on it

PTR47
04-15-2016, 11:58 PM
It's really hard to come back to this game after playing some rock-solid ones.

Bentu
04-16-2016, 12:02 AM
Nope. Never gonna happen. This has been a problem from launch from what I understand, and has been happening as long as I've been playing...no matter how much people spend. According to Trion, the problem is with our connections or hardware or bad karma, but certainly there's nothing wrong on their end. A quick search of the PS3 bugs forum will show you how long this has been an issue.

There's a new bug that's recently occurred where it signs you out of the play station network.
It's also happened to me a couple of times on the xbox.
On the ps3 the screen told me I've been signed out of the network so I dashboard and go to sign in only to find I'm actually still signed in and it won't let me start the game up until I've turned off the console and back on again.

I don't know who's at fault with it, psn or Trion which is why I've done nothing about it.
The same has happened on xbox but not so frequent which did make me think it's on Trions end.

Quicksilver1492
04-16-2016, 12:26 AM
This thread is not just about me its about the players who spend money on game

Right, it's not just about you, but the way you post says otherwise. All your posts have too much "me me me", instead of being more constructively, objectively, written. You may claim your posts have everyone's best interests at heart, but they are really more self-serving than anything else. And why is someone who spends money on a free to play game entitled to a better connection than anyone else? They aren't being forced to pay to play. We all want a more stable connection but historically speaking, it just isn't in the cards. "I bought your RNG boxes so I am entitled to a solid connection. I am the one paying your bills. Anyone who doesn't spend money should have to keep dealing with the bugs, but not meeee." That's how it sounds. We should have a bug-free, worry-free game, but I think most of the console players gave up long ago on trying to make this happen. And we all deal with it. Constantly complaining about it after 3 years isn't going to do anything now.

Ronin9572
04-16-2016, 04:05 AM
Your supposed have been playing on PS3 NA for a year now,and a vet of another system (cannot remember which). Now your here complaining about the connection issues. Oh and you spent $200 recently and expect to have Trion jump all over requests. Oh to top it off in your mind PP and P2W players deserve to have a better connection? Wow guy seriously! From what I've read and others have posted already this has been an issue since day 1. Figured your a vet and you should have known this by now. Don't think since you spent money on the game your going to be president of Trion. Smh...

Mister Ree
04-16-2016, 04:36 AM
Your supposed have been playing on PS3 NA for a year now,and a vet of another system (cannot remember which). Now your here complaining about the connection issues. Oh and you spent $200 recently and expect to have Trion jump all over requests. Oh to top it off in your mind PP and P2W players deserve to have a better connection? Wow guy seriously! From what I've read and others have posted already this has been an issue since day 1. Figured your a vet and you should have known this by now. Don't think since you spent money on the game your going to be president of Trion. Smh...

Yeah hes claimed to be a vet a few times but after being on the forums as long as I have (this is a replacement account after I lost my log in details, add another 13 months onto this accounts sign up date) theres a few things you learn, one of them is what noobs post for their first few months playing and every thread I've seen so far screams new player. Obviously this will be denied (and no doubt considered as an attack) but I gather most other forum users see it too.

Mrdr
04-16-2016, 05:30 AM
There's a new bug that's recently occurred where it signs you out of the play station network.
On the ps3 the screen told me I've been signed out of the network so I dashboard and go to sign in only to find I'm actually still signed in and it won't let me start the game up until I've turned off the console and back on again.

I don't know who's at fault with it, psn or Trion which is why I've done nothing about it.
The same has happened on xbox but not so frequent which did make me think it's on Trions end.

It's happened to me too. Same as you, I haven't reported it because I wasn't sure where the problem lies.

Ronin9572
04-16-2016, 05:43 AM
Trion will tell us it's on our end... lol

Wonka
04-16-2016, 07:47 AM
I just spent hours re-configuring both my ISP modem and my wireless router...
I keep getting disconnected from the game, can't find game servers, kicked out of PSN, every single error mentioned here.
It's been like this for the last week or so.
Worst thing (besides losing lots of time on events and being disconnected on the last minute) is that it sometimes causes my PS3 to crash and then repair itself for several minutes.

Oh!, and I was just about to tweet to my ISP and let them know what a piece of crap they were :p

Mrdr
04-16-2016, 07:53 AM
I just spent hours re-configuring both my ISP modem and my wireless router...
I keep getting disconnected from the game, can't find game servers, kicked out of PSN, every single error mentioned here.
It's been like this for the last week or so.
Worst thing (besides losing lots of time on events and being disconnected on the last minute) is that it sometimes causes my PS3 to crash and then repair itself for several minutes.

Oh!, and I was just about to tweet to my ISP and let them know what a piece of crap they were :p

The ps3 crash happens in two ways: a hard freeze-your PS3 just locks up and nothing will work until you press and hold the power button on the PS3 itself for about 2 mins, and a soft freeze-your PS3 gets two rows of "snowy" bands across a black background for about 15 secs before it reboots itself and no repair is required.

Both are maddening...

Wonka
04-16-2016, 08:00 AM
The ps3 crash happens in two ways: a hard freeze-your PS3 just locks up and nothing will work until you press and hold the power button on the PS3 itself for about 2 mins, and a soft freeze-your PS3 gets two rows of "snowy" bands across a black background for about 15 secs before it reboots itself and no repair is required.

Both are maddening...

So far, the hard freeze it is. A couple of times a day...
Not even Diablo III was this frustrating...

PithHelmetIrath
04-16-2016, 08:07 AM
Coming from a PS4 owner, my sympathies are with the PS3 users still playing games on it.

Cobra Crusher
04-16-2016, 09:25 AM

When pows fly.

barbelhunter
04-16-2016, 09:46 AM

I have been getting signed out of defiance and YouTube like this so I think it's PSN related problem, Or defiance bugs have leaked into my PS3. Lol.

moxthamyth
04-19-2016, 11:39 AM

See u can be in disagreement with me all u want but one thing you can do is stop being a smart mouth smart *** that is attacking now if u can address me without attempting to insult me then i will remove you from my ignore list as u have just been added

Greybush
04-19-2016, 11:47 AM
See u can be in disagreement with me all u want but one thing you can do is stop being a smart mouth smart *** that is attacking now if u can address me without attempting to insult me then i will remove you from my ignore list as u have just been added

If he's ignored, how will you know if he's addressing you with the respect you so richly deserve?

pew pew pew
04-19-2016, 01:15 PM
See u can be in disagreement with me all u want but one thing you can do is stop being a smart mouth smart *** that is attacking now if u can address me without attempting to insult me then i will remove you from my ignore list as u have just been addedI don't see any insults (except yours) ... you are a bit touchy.

Cartman
04-19-2016, 02:24 PM

Ya us with the patron pass are entitled to a priority connection. I took $50 out of my moms purse to get a Patrons Pass and I got disconnected like 3 time yesterday. Also can I get a VIP status above my name so everyone that sees me on the server knows I'm a VIP? I don't want people to get confuse me with non patron players. kewl.

Greybush
04-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Mox...if I've spent significantly more than you, can my connection be significantly better than yours? Sounds fair, right?

Johnny Gatt
04-19-2016, 02:52 PM
I spent more money than greybush. I am entitled to the absolute best connection speed. Also instead of my playstation hard freezing, everyone else should have theirs freeze. I am also entitled to an 'Entitled' title for my continued pp status. I should also get a 'Big Shot' title for all the money I spend..... wait already got that one.

Lycan Nightshade
04-19-2016, 03:24 PM
OP sure does complain.....alot...js