PDA

View Full Version : Trading question

DiskoSvir
04-17-2016, 08:34 AM
Just got Little Helper jp pistol from major, I use my Plumed Anguish on Warmaster only (which I got from armistice crate but use on wm only which I play rarely because rewards suck) and I intend to sell/trade it to one clanmate but i've no idea how much scrip jp pistols are worth, or for what can I trade it?

Hexthat
04-17-2016, 08:39 AM
Just got Little Helper jp pistol from major, I use my Plumed Anguish on Warmaster only (which I got from armistice crate but use on wm only which I play rarely because rewards suck) and I intend to sell/trade it to one clanmate but i've no idea how much scrip jp pistols are worth, or for what can I trade it?

Little helper i bought for 1.5m during SS now its probably cheaper, and Plumed i payed 3m for fully t4ed and mastered

usually they go for more then snipers

Hunter0
04-17-2016, 08:53 AM
usually they go for more then snipers

Then why can't i find an Advocate ?

Oooooooops forgot, i must have a UD plus 50 mil -_-!

Hexthat
04-17-2016, 09:54 AM
Then why can't i find an Advocate ?

Oooooooops forgot, i must have a UD plus 50 mil -_-!

i got my devil's for 2m more then what i paid for undertaker 1.5m

Fallen_Aingeal
04-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Just got Little Helper jp pistol from major, I use my Plumed Anguish on Warmaster only (which I got from armistice crate but use on wm only which I play rarely because rewards suck) and I intend to sell/trade it to one clanmate but i've no idea how much scrip jp pistols are worth, or for what can I trade it?Curious.

I give things to clan mates...JS

DiskoSvir
04-18-2016, 05:46 AM
Curious.

I usually give out stuff to clannies, but i'm fairly new to this game and this is my first jp drop, I don't have many scrip or good items so I don't really want to pass on the chance on something nice. I'm sure you didn't hand over your first good items when you started playing.

Tauriiel
04-18-2016, 05:49 AM
I don't know the worth, but GRATS on your first jp drop !

DiskoSvir
04-18-2016, 06:27 AM
I don't know the worth, but GRATS on your first jp drop !

np, thx, wish it was something else because I don't use pistols :)

Bentu
04-18-2016, 06:29 AM
Here's a link to the ps3 eu trade forum, place a Price Check thread there and see what others say it's worth.
That will also depend on mods and mastery you have on it, you may even receive some offers but to be fair neither of those weapons are highly sought after anywhere.

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?81-PlayStation-3-EU

tarmim
04-18-2016, 06:49 AM
Here's a link to the ps3 eu trade forum, place a Price Check thread there and see what others say it's worth.
That will also depend on mods and mastery you have on it, you may even receive some offers but to be fair neither of those weapons are highly sought after anywhere.

I'd buy it for 2 k just bcus vendor gives me 2.5k for it

WhiteStrike
04-18-2016, 12:56 PM

I think that he plays on PC-EU.

Big Jack Shepard
04-19-2016, 02:21 AM
Curious.

I give lots of things to clanmates but, some things are of a high enough value that some compensation is totally understandable.

Also, this thread seems to be in the vein of a Universal Price Check thread which I suggested months ago but was constantly trolled by a particularly greedy PC/NA clan. It would be simple enough to have an ongoing thread where you could state the item and your platform/region and get opinions.

Ray8888
04-19-2016, 05:22 AM
A universal price thread would be way too messy. The prices between the four communitys sometime vary quite drastically. And considering how often threads that are in the right place still go off on tangents about overpricing, complaining about the economy and which guns suck...

clay marrow
04-19-2016, 06:21 AM
When in doubt ask for a mill... people will tell you if it's too much or not for your region...