PDA

View Full Version : 2 Liberty Eagle from Armistice Jp Weapon Create on same toon e6k

Faby
04-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Really Trion!? I can't believe it. Waste of time!

Fallen_Aingeal
04-19-2016, 02:45 PM

Congrats!

Keep one and sell one. Win-Win.

Specks25
04-19-2016, 02:51 PM
Congrats!

Keep one and sell one. Win-Win.

#untradeable bad luck bro

Skiller115
04-19-2016, 02:52 PM

Just convert one to fire nano and you'll have the highest critical dps weapon in the game period!

Fallen_Aingeal
04-19-2016, 02:53 PM
#untradeable bad luck bro

The armistace T4 crates are untradeable also? I thought it was just the DF crates.

Johnny Gatt
04-19-2016, 02:54 PM
I got four untradeable Emancipators in one day on round two of jp boxes.

Skiller115
04-19-2016, 02:58 PM
I got four untradeable Emancipators in one day on round two of jp boxes.

See op at least you got too good guns instead of 4 paper weights :)

Fallen_Aingeal
04-19-2016, 03:11 PM
Just checked and remembered.

I received a Ghostmaker, which I sold.

Today, I received a Cataclysm; tradeable
I also have a Duskfire that is tradeable, but no one wants. lol

The Armistace crate jackpots, for 64 keys and some scrip, are tradeable...

Lycan Nightshade
04-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Ewww duskfire.......

SilverWF
04-19-2016, 03:33 PM
The Emancipator and Stalker - the same sh*t. Absolutely bad weapons, that cannot be used anywhere, because there is a much better analogues.
Bad ideas Trion have in creating JPs.

The armistace T4 crates are untradeable also? I thought it was just the DF crates.

Obviously, he is talking about 1k DF rep crate.

Olaf
04-19-2016, 03:35 PM
See op at least you got too good guns instead of 4 paper weights :)

My only 2 DF crates gave me a Lib Eagle AND an Emancipator. So useless I havent even bothered to mod them.

Cygnus
04-19-2016, 05:09 PM
Is it coincidence or is there a pattern forming in the random number generator ? 3 emancipators ,2 phantasms, one winters grasp here.hmmm...........

Logain
04-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Just convert one to fire nano and you'll have the highest critical dps weapon in the game period!

Do this.

One WM destroyer.

And one DM destroyer.

ikiloko
04-19-2016, 05:55 PM
just keep your inventory full next time it go to claims then u can get it on your low ego toon...

get 2 diggers this event one for each ego lvl thanks trion

OokamiXIII
04-19-2016, 06:20 PM
Ewww duskfire.......

Hey now, why all the hate on Duskfire? I love my little Dusky! He's gonna get me my 5k lmg kills soon!

OokamiXIII
04-19-2016, 07:16 PM
just keep your inventory full next time it go to claims then u can get it on your low ego toon...

This hurts me. I just wanna pull one lol.

Claydough
04-19-2016, 07:47 PM
Just checked and remembered.

I received a Ghostmaker, which I sold.

Today, I received a Cataclysm; tradeable
I also have a Duskfire that is tradeable, but no one wants. lol

The Armistace crate jackpots, for 64 keys and some scrip, are tradeable...

Sell it to nef

Claydough
04-19-2016, 07:48 PM
Do this.

One WM destroyer.

And one DM destroyer.

Im still yet to see anyone use a pistol against dark matter or any sheilded opponent...

Smokey Black
04-19-2016, 07:53 PM
IDK why players cryed for a slugger nerf. Ill kill my second or thrid emancipator loling that people used to pay 5m+(when 5m meant something) for an oj dmg roll on a slugger before this. Trion is not functional.

Mister Ree
04-19-2016, 08:30 PM
I've had 3 liberty eagles, 3 frostbites, 2 phantasms, 2 krampus' and 2 predators from DF rep crates so far, all untradeables and I'll pull another 6-10 DF rep crates this week so I'm sure I'll get a few more dupes. It is what it is.

r1p
04-20-2016, 05:36 AM
You know what the problem is? People are just too lazy to work hard and put the time in to "git gud" at RNG.

Logain
04-20-2016, 06:49 AM
Im still yet to see anyone use a pistol against dark matter or any sheilded opponent...

Rad converted Black Cats (or Rad Hallowed Wolfhound) also works well against DM. Just as good as an Undertaker under the right labyrinth conditions.

Fate's Breath, Rad Quickshot Blasters, ST VOT Blasters can also work well against DM.

Also Raiders are also shielded opponents any good Elec Blasters or Meleagris would tear them to shreds.

All pistols. All viable against shielded PVE opponents. Honestly, I am a little confused with your statement.

hempman
04-20-2016, 07:18 AM
been seeing a Bunch of liberty eagles and little helpers being pulled.
got sweet nothings and a helper myself.....

what i dont understand,and never have been able to understand,is how,
certain people are Always pulling jp-s.
on one hand,trions yelling Rng rng rng! :rolleyes:
and on the other hand,you have the exact same people Always getting jps...:confused:
like...wtf??

Faby
04-20-2016, 07:19 AM

It's a good idea but... SP mods for pistol are so hard to get.

Ronin9572
04-20-2016, 07:23 AM

That's what I do,keep inventory full. My main got a Grave digger and Afterlife. Kept the GD and claimed the Afterlife on my 2nd toon that had a nanoless T4 Hp autoloader with full T4's, win! My 2nd toon got a Mincemeat and a Liberty Eagle. Claimed the Mm on 3rd toon cause 2nd toon has a Beezlebub. Mm can't compete with that,weapon or syn. The LE was claimed by my main cause my 2nd toon has a DC5 Mk1. Yes what I loose in vendored script I gain in the ability to claim untradeables on what toon needs them.

Ronin9572
04-20-2016, 07:26 AM
You know what the problem is? People are just too lazy to work hard and put the time in to "git gud" at RNG.

I put my time in. I'm no slouch, but have a life and family so I can't play 20 hours a day. Your logic is frakin broke, lol.

r1p
04-20-2016, 09:46 AM
I put my time in. I'm no slouch, but have a life and family so I can't play 20 hours a day. Your logic is frakin broke, lol.

Sorry, I should have added a sarcasm tag. Obviously you can't "git gud" at RNG whether it is functioning properly or not. It doesn't matter how good you are at this game because the rewards will never reflect it because they are either based on RNG or the voodoo scoring system.

The lazy comment was a dig at the elitists who are adamantly lobbying for a way to differentiate themselves from future 6k ego players who do not complete all of the pursuits because they are "lazy" and/or "have no skill".

Fallen_Aingeal
04-20-2016, 10:17 AM

I use my LE against DM all the time. It shreds them. Love popping their heads off!

skye
04-20-2016, 12:52 PM

Two Tombstones tied to my account. I would much rather a Liberty Eagle.

Ronin9572
04-20-2016, 01:58 PM
Sorry, I should have added a sarcasm tag. Obviously you can't "git gud" at RNG whether it is functioning properly or not. It doesn't matter how good you are at this game because the rewards will never reflect it because they are either based on RNG or the voodoo scoring system.

The lazy comment was a dig at the elitists who are adamantly lobbying for a way to differentiate themselves from future 6k ego players who do not complete all of the pursuits because they are "lazy" and/or "have no skill".

Lol NP r1p. I was a bit cranky and that was the 1st thing I saw. It's all good, my bad. Carry on,nothing to see here...lol