PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Pricing oj sheilds plz

Xbl element
04-21-2016, 07:26 PM
hello lately ive been pulling some pretty decent oj shields rebel berserker iv ex 21k cap with decent recharge and delay Rebel Bullseye v ark ect. ive tried to learn shield prices before but ended up having no luck figuring out a decent price for them. can someone give me the low down on shields so I better understand how much some of these shields are worth????

Bentu
04-21-2016, 07:45 PM
I've no idea how they price these things and it does depend a lot what system and server you're on.
Keep hold of your Arks as you're unlikely to get another but if you do then sell one.
Bull eyes are good in the warmonkey unless some fool is healing you with a bmg.
Shields that do go for a fair bit are Guardian Angeles and Survivor shields.

Claydough
04-21-2016, 07:49 PM
Oj sheild prices are crashing hard.

The inly sheild thats gonna pull big money still is a high cap survivor

Menetekel
04-21-2016, 07:54 PM
PC/NA Rough prices

Hurricane, Rebel and Tachyon (Any except surviover)= 40k each
Respark (Any except survivor)= 60 k
Rhino & Ironclad 80K+ depending on type and resistance. Blastproof, Regen and survivor are most popular.

Ark shields in Rhino/Ironclad are highly sought after 500k+
Survivor can be 1 million+ on Ironclad or Rhino but any survivor shield will fetch 500k+ easily.

Just rough price guesstimates from my own experience.

Blastproof

Xbl element
04-21-2016, 08:15 PM
I've no idea how they price these things and it does depend a lot what system and server you're on.
Keep hold of your Arks as you're unlikely to get another but if you do then sell one.
Bull eyes are good in the warmonkey unless some fool is healing you with a bmg.
Shields that do go for a fair bit are Guardian Angeles and Survivor shields.
I play on the 360 and honestly Ive pulled tons of crappy ark shields and ended up giving them away or selling them for super cheap. the only shields that are in high demand are the Survivors, the jp expo shields and the GA. Honestly every other shield doesn't really sell. but thx for the help ill keep what u said in mind from now on when I pull ark shields.

Xbl element
04-21-2016, 08:24 PM
PC/NA Rough prices

Hurricane, Rebel and Tachyon (Any except surviover)= 40k each
Respark (Any except survivor)= 60 k
Rhino & Ironclad 80K+ depending on type and resistance. Blastproof, Regen and survivor are most popular.

Ark shields in Rhino/Ironclad are highly sought after 500k+
Survivor can be 1 million+ on Ironclad or Rhino but any survivor shield will fetch 500k+ easily.

Just rough price guesstimates from my own experience.

Blastproof

thanks ill keep that in mind when I go through all my shields

Xbl element
04-21-2016, 08:31 PM
Oj sheild prices are crashing hard.

The inly sheild thats gonna pull big money still is a high cap survivor
I agree with you on that because I have some pretty nice oj shields with good cap and recharges but they are worthless to most players on xbox, plus most of everyone on xbox already have really nice shields.

Xbl element
04-21-2016, 08:46 PM
Honestly my 2 favorite shields in the game are the Rhino Berserker iv ex cuz of the bio resist and the 26k cap (+10% fire rate on shield break) but the recharge delay is terriable and the Rebel Bullseye v ark cuz of the (+10% crip multi when shields are down) goes good with my crit rig but the Rebels have low cap (21k). I wanna find a good Rhino or Rebel with a nice Cap (at least 25k cap or higher) and good recharges with crit or fire rate and bio resist but I don't know if there are any shields like that. do yall know if there are any like that???

pew pew pew
04-22-2016, 03:17 AM
Weapons but especially shields I don't use will be giving away for free.

Bentu
04-22-2016, 04:10 AM
I play on the 360 and honestly Ive pulled tons of crappy ark shields and ended up giving them away or selling them for super cheap. the only shields that are in high demand are the Survivors, the jp expo shields and the GA. Honestly every other shield doesn't really sell. but thx for the help ill keep what u said in mind from now on when I pull ark shields.

Well you've had better luck than me then, Arks used to be a collection item I guess times change.

Edit. Why the thread if you already know all this!

Xbl element
04-22-2016, 06:18 AM
Well you've had better luck than me then, Arks used to be a collection item I guess times change.

Edit. Why the thread if you already know all this!

The thread is to help me better understand the prices on shields and how i can get the most out of them without just Throwing on whatever oj shield i had just lieing around in my invo. Plus i tend to run a lot of high tier expos and find myself lacking a lot of dmg. so i figured i would see if i could change that by setting up a proper balanced rig with a good ark shield.(My old rig was just for basic run and gun tactics plus i have tons of powerful oj and supreme weapons but whats the point of having all that if I'm not even pulling the top dmg or crit out of them) i had someone link me a website about the defiance shields and i think ima go with a Rhino Bullseye V Ark (i base a lot of things off crit even my weapons) I'm guess I'm just trying to be less of a noob lol

r1p
04-22-2016, 06:30 AM
My observations on PS3/NA have been:

Ironclad/Rhino Survivor shields - 7+ mil
Other Survivor shields - 1.5+ mil
Ironclad/Rhino Regen Ark - 6 mil
Respark Regen Arks - 5 mil
Ironclad/Rhino Regen/Respark IV EX - 400-700k

My basic rule of thumb is:

Ironclad/Rhino Survivor -------------> $$$$$$
Ironclad/Rhino Regen Ark ------------> $$$$$
Respark Regen Ark -------------------> $$$$
Other Survivor ----------------------> $$$ - $$$$
Ironclad/Rhino/Respark Regen IV EX --> $$
Other Ark ---------------------------> $ - $$
Eveything Else ----------------------> $

konstantinov
04-22-2016, 06:35 AM

You're forgetting about specialty syns.

Firewall
Wetworks
etc etc

Xbl element
04-22-2016, 06:35 AM

thanks ill keep that in mind it will also help me clear up a lot of invo on my storage toon as well lol and i try to keep away from the firewall and wetwork shields mainly cuz of the crazy prices they sell for on 360 (same with the EXL shields too)

konstantinov
04-22-2016, 06:56 AM
thanks ill keep that in mind it will also help me clear up a lot of invo on my storage toon as well lol and i try to keep away from the firewall and wetwork shields mainly cuz of the crazy prices they sell for on 360 (same with the EXL shields too)

Keep in mind that his numbers are based solely on ps3 NA and not xbox as they don't coincide with each other.

Xbl element
04-22-2016, 07:11 AM
Keep in mind that his numbers are based solely on ps3 NA and not xbox as they don't coincide with each other.
I know but i like to keep an open mind when selling some of these shields that way i don't feel like I'm just taking all that persons has and leaving them broke with whatevers in there invo and what i sold them. once u end up broke in defiance on 360 its a major struggle to get a decent amount of scrip back in ur pockets so u can stand back on ur feet.

Ray8888
04-22-2016, 09:19 AM
I only use two Rebs a Regen and a Booster. I have the Piper Mission sheild if I need high cap and a GA for expos. I don't get the obsession with Ironclad and Rhinos, the Mission sheild has way more cap. And Resparks have way too little. The Rebels fit my style best they're a good middle ground. I never go down unless I facekramp.

r1p
04-22-2016, 10:30 AM
You're forgetting about specialty syns.

Firewall
Wetworks
etc etc

Lol, no I didn't forget them I was just trying to keep it basic and practical. Most players will encounter the standard syn shields while they play because they can pull them but the specialty syns are edge cases because they are mostly bit store items that aren't available except via trades.

r1p
04-22-2016, 10:33 AM

Exactly. To my knowledge both XBox an PC are both pricier than PS3.

Skiller115
04-22-2016, 11:19 AM
Exactly. To my knowledge both XBox an PC are both pricier than PS3.

But I can't tell which one is worse, PC where a T5 mod sold for 25 mil or Xbox where an offer of 110mil was turned down for a gun....

konstantinov
04-23-2016, 03:17 AM
But I can't tell which one is worse, PC where a T5 mod sold for 25 mil or Xbox where an offer of 110mil was turned down for a gun....

It varies by the week.

Menetekel
04-23-2016, 08:11 AM
But I can't tell which one is worse, PC where a T5 mod sold for 25 mil

It was 25 Million +UD +SN +Predator and a t5 Stab Sight of same syn :D... But hey I got the mod and managed to perfect my gun.

Johnny Gatt
04-23-2016, 08:35 AM
With the current player base oj shields are like oj guns. There are named, a few in-demand non named, and types that get vendored. Most players do not know what good items are, so if you are in the shield selling business you have a few that you can sell... the rest probably not worth the time trying to sell.

I vendor everything now. I used to give stuff away, but people got too picky about free as well.