PDA

View Full Version : Two months before this game is bye bye

shozbo
04-06-2013, 07:59 PM
There isn't one good thing about this game. Your connection is timed out 90% of the time. You can't get logged into the game ever. The AI is a complete joke. Lag is unbearable. PVP is one of the worst I have ever seen on a console or a cpu. If you are reading this before you buy the game DONT buy it. People are already finishing the game. Then what do you have left? The PVP? HAHA with no really big battles like they lead you to believe in the trailers. If you bought this game return it take a store credit take your loss and get BF3.

Viethius
04-06-2013, 08:00 PM
sounds like you need to get better internet

shozbo
04-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Internet is fine. its their servers. What, do you work for the company putting out fires?

Jayclueless
04-06-2013, 08:29 PM
The game just came out, they have a years worth of DLC coming out. Plus they are making the game run smoother and fixing problems in the game thats why the servers are down and you'd know that if you went to the server info part of the forums.

Arache
04-07-2013, 02:12 AM
There isn't one good thing about this game. Your connection is timed out 90% of the time. You can't get logged into the game ever. The AI is a complete joke. Lag is unbearable. PVP is one of the worst I have ever seen on a console or a cpu. If you are reading this before you buy the game DONT buy it. People are already finishing the game. Then what do you have left? The PVP? HAHA with no really big battles like they lead you to believe in the trailers. If you bought this game return it take a store credit take your loss and get BF3.

"4 Days into the game and WAH"

Stop crying, get better internet, don't play the game. It's your internet, it's server based, I don't lag. I have 20+ friends who don't lag. Worst Ai? It needs some work maybe, but you obviously haven't played many games. PvP isn't adjusted/Stat based yet. Battlefield 3? Funny, Bf3 = Cod4 at this point.

Riz
04-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Funny thread, m8. I got kicked off the server two times this week. The first time every PC lost its connection, so that was a household problem. The second time i checked the forums and saw that i must've missed the announcement for all servers to go down for maintenance. Not once i lost connection due to serverproblems. Lag? Only when i got into the car of my bud and he drives. Not once during combat or a mission.

The AI is a joke in the beginning, these mutants are easy prey. The Raiders already seemed harder and smarter tho, and those 99'ers were already quite a challenge. It's called a 'Learning Curve', start easy shooting at dumbazzez, get the gamemechanics and grow steadily into it. Good job really! I hate shooters where they drop you in the middle of a firefight and 'Bon Voyage', hope you dont get yourself killed 2000x times.

And how can you finish a game thats been out for 5 days, linked to a serie that hasnt even started yet for more story and missions? Man, this game hasnt even started yet, after 25-30 hours of gameplay so far i'm in Marin and still feel like i'm at the beginning of a great adventure!

The only things i came accross were:
1) Graphics on my PS3 are not all that great, but its forgiven since the game is so friggin' large! (Cant have it all)
2) For a TPS-RPG-MMO the RPG part is a bit neglected, i'd loved to craft my own weapon instead of modding it, but thats also forgiven since the shooter-aspects work great and the gunvariety is enormous.
3) Voicechat in clanchat is unstable, but that can be solved with making a group. Theyre working on it, so thats fine so far.
4) PvP seems to take forever to start, but that would most likely be caused by not enough players lining up. Will hopefully be solved when the game gets more attention and buyers.

For me, theres enough to improve for them, but ive seen no 'Game-breakers' so far. Love this game and the effort they've clearly put into it.

sasha lemora
04-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Show me a smooth operation and I will show you someone covering mistakes.. This is my 1st MMO and I am happy to have waited, by-passing world of ho-hum and knights of the old shtako :) This game and the incredible talent and ideas behind it are wholly unique, fascinating and fun! That being said I have been up playing all night and should go to bed as it is almost 10 in the morning now!! but Cass needs me to go after those bad raiders and I really like Cass so I'll do most anything she says... back to DEFIANCE sleep can wait I need a ark matrix STAT !!

Nom
04-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Relax bud, this game hasn't even been out a full week. Is this your first mmo? Obviously you've never seen a WoW expansion launch. Your head would've exploded.

bleuzarro
04-07-2013, 09:37 PM

if you dont like it, that's fine. trade it in. play something else.

lots of people are having fun. and there are in fact things to do after you beat the current what is available mission. This isnt CoD. once you beat the story, that isnt the only story. There is more to be added, time will tell.

I find it very fun. So I do believe there is something good about it, but to each their own.

Fiancee
04-08-2013, 01:21 AM
I start to agree too, it seems orange weapons are designed for PVE usage. Dont think the PVPers like this in the long run.