PDA

View Full Version : Events Last Week Drops Nerf?

s1cKb0y
04-22-2016, 08:03 PM
So

After over 10 events, i can see a patron where the last week of each event, drops tend to be worse than in the 1st or 2nd week, prolly just to make people buy more crates in order to get that so wanted jackpot.

Just wanted to know if these applies for everybody or just me since i usually get more jackpots on the first weeks and nothing but crap on the latest ones (playing with 3 toons/over 10hs a day)

Cheers

Mister Ree
04-22-2016, 08:13 PM
I got a JP 1st week, nothing 2nd week and 2 JPs so far in the 3rd week. Just RnG being RnG

s1cKb0y
04-22-2016, 08:23 PM
I got a JP 1st week, nothing 2nd week and 2 JPs so far in the 3rd week. Just RnG being RnG

i'm not sure how random is that rng, getting the same blue weapon in 3 toons at the same time doesn't looks too random imo

Roxxasthedemonslayer
04-22-2016, 08:28 PM
It may not be just event stuff, almost everything Im finding now is weaker, despite being over 500 power ranking higher.

(JP's?
or this game needs a glossary for terms/ abbreviations)

Johnny Gatt
04-22-2016, 08:34 PM
Be happy you got jps at all. My rng is no jps at all during any weeks of any event. I get a jp from elite box every 2 or 3 months... but only if jp not good, like duskfire, or enervator. Luckily I can settle for the untradeable jps from df crates or I would have none at all.

Bentu
04-22-2016, 08:48 PM
What makes me laugh is that you can come top of the board and end up with 3 blues.
RNG or not, that totally sucks even though you get some keys and forge for your efforts.
You should at least be guaranteed a purple with the chance of an oj or jp.

Skiller115
04-22-2016, 09:20 PM
So

After over 10 events, i can see a patron where the last week of each event, drops tend to be worse than in the 1st or 2nd week, prolly just to make people buy more crates in order to get that so wanted jackpot.

Just wanted to know if these applies for everybody or just me since i usually get more jackpots on the first weeks and nothing but crap on the latest ones (playing with 3 toons/over 10hs a day)

Cheers

I guess its just you I pulled my first ever event jp yesterday! An Afterlife!

Sevrin
04-22-2016, 09:32 PM
I agree with you. And I know everyone will say it's just rng being rng. But I have noticed this pattern during several events now. I get that it is anecdotal evidence subject to confirmation bias. But those two conditions don't make something untrue. :)

LordLand
04-22-2016, 09:43 PM
Perhaps cause you got 3 toon? 1st week I got a grave digger 2nd week I got neastly death between those week I got many nice Ojs in the third week I got Hobgoblin. I don't see the pattern but the drops JP r just random is it not?

Olaf
04-22-2016, 11:08 PM
0 jp from arkfall like always. lib Eagle, Emancipator and hobogoblin from crates.

Big Jack Shepard
04-22-2016, 11:21 PM
Their RNG algorithm is on a sliding scale?