PDA

View Full Version : goals randomly reseting?

deadz
04-06-2013, 08:12 PM
I got on earlier and all my pursuits and contract progress has been reset I normally wouldn't mind it and just do it again but I to.ished the side missions and seeing how they do not reapear I cannot finish the rest for the zone did anyone else have this issue Nd get their progress back?

gonzo
04-06-2013, 08:37 PM
I got on earlier and all my pursuits and contract progress has been reset I normally wouldn't mind it and just do it again but I to.ished the side missions and seeing how they do not reapear I cannot finish the rest for the zone did anyone else have this issue Nd get their progress back?

I had it happen with first coop map contract through paradise vendor. Completed it 5 times before time ran out would always say complete when logged back in wasn't there any more. I just completed echelon weekly pvp contract before server crashed hope I don't loose

Zengrath
04-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Ok i just had completed a ton of goals. quit game for a while. got back on and noticed my EGO rating is much lower. checked my goals and i lost a ton of them. Why would they reset? This seriously needs to be fixed. i see no point in doing goals if they do not save...you don't even get much of a reward for doing them in the first place.. what gives!

EDIT: i just noticed this is in PS3 section even though i did a search while in PC section... My game reset it's goals on PC version. Doesn't seem like anyone posted anything about the PC version with this bug yet... or at least search not coming up with anything.

deadz
04-06-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm going to open a ticket and see if I can get us some info but if they can't fix my side mission goals I'm going to pass on playing any more I'm already at a 630 ego and its saying I have to still go from 10 to 1000 and honestly I don't feel like being 600 levels behind on a goal like that where progress should not be lost

deadz
04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
ok I have a few answers but they were not give by devs or a cs I got back on and my pursuit progress was restored but I got rolled back 20 ego which to me isn't a big deal I suggest that if you are rolled back or lose any progress be it multipule levels or a bought boost that you open a ticket or call customer service hope it helps.

Zengrath
04-06-2013, 09:19 PM
I didn't buy anything to boost ego, i just need to complete a few goals to get mine back. i approximate its' about 20 minutes of work, but if i lost much more, i would definitely make a ticket.

Krovar
04-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Just checked a lot of my goals progress..

i had a couple thousand points - hours of ****ing gameplay - completely reset to zero

Im sorry but is this beta? Did i pay 60 bucks for this? its like the 3rd time i've had **** reset and now its just getting stupid..

I don't give a **** if this is the first week.. this is dumb