THANK YOU TRION!
THANK YOU DEV TEAM!

GOOD JOB! :)

Ghost Within
04-25-2016, 08:24 PM
I will agree with this!

OokamiXIII
04-25-2016, 09:26 PM
I can say that I actually enjoyed this event! I really appreciate the attention that the devs paid to our feed back regarding weekly/"tokened" JPs.

llls1cKb0ylll
04-26-2016, 12:11 AM
I can say that I actually enjoyed this event! I really appreciate the attention that the devs paid to our feed back regarding weekly/"tokened" JPs.

totally agree, good job devs, wish u hear us more but thats a good one and gotta apreciate it

Bentu
04-26-2016, 12:36 AM
I will agree with this!

You agree with what, the good event or his bad English?
Which isn't that bad.

Death The Second
04-26-2016, 01:08 AM
Thanks for what ? again an event where my drops was t3 like all other ?? again an event where i've not won Jp in a ark drop ?? (not say me its the time, rng is going to make you win cause that make 3 years im here without missing any event)

Ronin9572
04-26-2016, 06:46 AM
Thanks for what ? again an event where my drops was t3 like all other ?? again an event where i've not won Jp in a ark drop ?? (not say me its the time, rng is going to make you win cause that make 3 years im here without missing any event)

Welcome to the forums, too bad your first reply was a complaint. What platform are you on? Sorry to hear about your luck. Did you play alot this event? I see ppl in game and the forums saying the same thing. My events have never been that bad. Sure I don't get alot of JP's or even alot of OJ's sometimes but it's never all blues. My 2 high ego toons have plenty of T4 weapons I use daily. Ppl are obsessed about OJ/JP's nowadays.

Logain
04-26-2016, 06:57 AM
Thumbs up.

hempman
04-26-2016, 07:42 AM
o god yes.
this was the best 3 weeks of hulker hell we ever had..

and the few mm majors we had,
i reallly really really enjoyed all those people spawning their cars in the matrons face,
you know i didnt want to be able to shoot the boss anyways right.

and the part i enjoyed most was the constant blue drops while all the same people got the named drops as per usual.
what a great event.

o and hey,thanks for the free jp-s we Earned by doing our Rep. contracts.
im not sure what ill do with my multiple liberty eagles but gee they were free right?

pew pew pew
04-26-2016, 07:52 AM
I do share the feelings of OP... awesome 3 weeks. No clue why people are mocking... again... -.-

Specks25
04-26-2016, 07:57 AM
RNG kicked my ***.. My locked JPs incl: secret admirer( not bad I guess) a gluttony, and a little helper, my drop JPs incl: 3 gluttonys, kept one glut, gave 2 away, to a random nearby player, broke down the locked one, also broke down the little helper, but I guess that just RNG , will admit there was a constant flow of ark falls whenever I was on, could easily hit 3 or 4 a hour, no problem, I just got really bad luck lol

hempman
04-26-2016, 08:23 AM
I do share the feelings of OP... awesome 3 weeks. No clue why people are mocking... again... -.-
lol no clue? really?
im pretty sure i explained it perfectly.
feel free to show me where i am wrong in what i posted?

backing off the satire for a moment,i will say this event did have the best connections of all past events,
i only got critted few times and after event not during sooooo not bad at all there.
also the rng was as per usual good to the low ego toon >> lots of purps and and a few ojs
and total carp to my high ego toon >> lots of blues and a few purps.
( but hey its random right )
so overall it was indeed a good event,albeit thinly populated by anything But hulker hells.
props to the Devs for their efforts.

pew pew pew
04-26-2016, 10:05 AM
im pretty sure i explained it perfectly.
All events were spawning quite frequently... though HH a bit more than others... who cares? We always had something to do.

I also smell a lot of aluminum in the air... scrap your tinfoil hat... with two toons you have a really solid base to judge about RNG :D My two higher ego toons had more success than my lower one and then we still had free JPs...

#spoiledfolks

Psisi
04-26-2016, 10:14 AM
yes THX so very much for last 3 weeks. was an awsome experience. hope to see more of these events very soon
again thank you and keep on doing what you are doing devs good job

Fallen_Aingeal
04-26-2016, 10:23 AM
Not understanding why ppl are claiming that this was an "HH" event...

I was on at random times throughout the 3 weeks and witnessed all the arkfalls. Albeit, the HH did seem to spawn more, but their were ample showings of the other 3. I hit several of all of them.

I got a few nice drops. Didn't dupe any of my df drops. Didn't keep 2 of 'em, but it is what it is.

Ended up playing a lot more pvp during this event, as it got stale mid week 2. I honestly think that these events should run for a week, but, that's just me.

The dc's and hard freezes were just as prevalent as ever, sometimes worse. I'm used to it... The same ppl were rewarded with all the jp's as normal, spiraling the market even more out of control. Used to it...It is what it is.

All in all, I'd rate this a 6/10. If the company could ever get the lag/latency and dc/hard freeze issues under control, I would rank it a bit higher. I know this won't happen, so...

Hexthat
04-26-2016, 10:50 AM
I enjoyed fighting abominable warmaster again.

I received plenty of Hallowed Point T3 mods, and found 7 epic weapons on the ground at these majors. Zero epics on the ground at the others.

I still need EP and SP T3 pistol mods for my JPs.

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2016, 10:52 AM
The event ran smooth until you got to the end of the arkfall only to be crit before it ended. Probably happend to me 25 times during the event. Then the last weekend Xbox NA went to crap and everyone was criting over and over. At one point about 10 people in my clan crit at the same time.

Hexthat
04-26-2016, 10:53 AM
was this a code you could apply? "armi-stic-iste-2016"

i missed out if it was

Cobra Crusher
04-26-2016, 10:59 AM
was this a code you could apply? "armi-stic-iste-2016"

i missed out if it was

Hope not since it's spelled wrong lol.

Johnny Gatt
04-26-2016, 11:03 AM
I agree with op. It was a fun 3 weeks. From DF crates I pulled some nice jps.
The arkfalls kept me supplied with enough t4 mods to fully mod those cool toys. Enjoyed running with all of my friends and clan mates. The early weekend launch was the only time I saw only hulker majors. I got a bunch of NFH and SS to complete my mod sets... so no complaints from me about frequency. I thought there was much more activity than past events. I did not have to wait four or five hours for major on any single day during this event.

Tauriiel
04-26-2016, 11:07 AM
I had loads of fun during this event. Loved the jp idea, even if I was salty I didn't have more rep on my low toon at first, LOL. Won't catch me with my rep count down again, Trion... Noooo sir. Other than that, the ark falls spawned decently, with the usual lull here and there (usually after an abrupt server restart) which I took full advantage of and did my daily/weekly contracts.

Loved even more the Armistice Elite Lock Box. If I wasn't getting forge, I was getting req (which I desperately need), keys, and sometimes a chip puller (which, again, personally I liked since I have a rig I just threw OJ chips on to reduce my inventory). Would love to see this box come back if Armistice returns at the end of summer. (And maybe cores can be thrown into the lot, too)

And, RNG was the devil it usually is. Either threw me a bone or it didn't. Although, it threw me more bones this event than any in the year I've been playing, I will say that. Definitely cannot complain about *my* t4 mod/oj weapon/jp drop rate (MM actually gave me a sweeeeet oj AR (WITH A NANO!!! OMG!)) While I did get a few worthless jp's to drop for me, both at the falls and from the DF box, they were (free) jp's nonetheless and I did get a few things I've been after. So *I* was satisfied. (Because honestly, even a crappy jp beats no jp for me)

All in all, I felt like the time I spent grinding the ark falls and playing so many hours a night was rewarded well enough between drops, vendor food, keys & forge (mostly due to clan boosts, bless my wonderful, generous mates), chilling & killing with friends / clan / rando's, the chance at free albeit untradeable jp's, and given the chance at some elite jp's from years past. I was never bored, didn't really care that HH's spawned more than the rest from time to time (but this is a personal thing because I was after a specific drop), and over all just really enjoyed the last 3 weeks of playtime. And would be 100% down for a second Arms at the end of summer. ;)

* * Asterisks for emphasis that this entire comment is based on MY personal experience and opinion. Obviously my RNG and experience isn't going to reflect everyone else's, and will likely differ from most.

Xyorg
04-26-2016, 11:07 AM
agreed a nice touch with thw Jps with rep even if untradable ,

small note building on them taking our feedback dear devs,
now is time for an RNG revolution where the players have more not all the control

like having boxes only for detonators only for ARs ... etc , we still roll rng on rarity rolls and syn and nano

Or for instance having spread the JPs from event to a specific factions as i had suggested,
would have avoided me getting stalking stuffer 4x untradable , 3x grinch , 3x emancipators , 3x nestling death 3x Xmass canons and 3x stalkers , 2x liberty eagle 2x meleagris 2x fowl play and 2x tomstone (all untradable)

i would suggest havin support allowed to reroll a DF box for ppl who, like me and many others have been victime of the quantum tunneling effect on our RNG rolls because such repetition is not acceptable in a so called random system

Average Joe
04-26-2016, 11:09 AM
I recorded a total of 62 console freezes & 142 critical disconnects during 1st of april - 25th of april.

Johnny Gatt
04-26-2016, 11:14 AM
agreed a nice touch with thw Jps with rep even if untradable ,

small note building on them taking our feedback dear devs,
now is time for an RNG revolution where the players have more not all the control

like having boxes only for detonators only for ARs ... etc , we still roll rng on rarity rolls and syn and nano

Or for instance having spread the JPs from event to a specific factions as i had suggested,
would have avoided me getting stalking stuffer 4x untradable , 3x grinch , 3x emancipators , 3x nestling death 3x Xmass canons and 3x stalkers , 2x liberty eagle 2x meleagris 2x fowl play and 2x tomstone (all untradable)

i would suggest havin support allowed to reroll a DF box for ppl who, like me and many others have been victime of the quantum tunneling effect on our RNG rolls because such repetition is not acceptable in a so called random system

Last year I got 6 untradeable carving knives on 6 toons on same day during second week of armistice. Out of 27 guns available from pool last year, all six toons on two different platforms all pulled same item within a couple of hours span on same day.. did not seem too random to me at the time.

Mrdr
04-26-2016, 04:10 PM
I was sceptical, but it turned out pretty good. Good job devs!

konstantinov
04-26-2016, 04:15 PM
I recorded a total of 62 console freezes & 142 critical disconnects during 1st of april - 25th of april.

This guy gets it.

NullWolf
04-26-2016, 04:33 PM
Bar none this was the best holiday event I've ever participated in.

-1 to 4 ojs per every single day of the event with one especially good day where I pulled 8
-3 jps dropped from events
-the DF crate jps were all pretty good
-hundreds of arkforge from the armstice crates
-20+ reqs from the armstice crates
-around 20 chip pullers from armstice crates

Only complaints I had about the event were those occasional short notice early resets late at night that usually gave us an hour or so of Hulker Hells before the usual reset made sure to kill all event majors for another 2 hours and the drop rate of MM event t4s.

CC, HH, NFH, SS events Im pretty well good about pulling 1 t4 in every 5 to 10 events majors and minors but with MM there were multiple multiple times where I could go 30 to 40 plus majors and minors without pulling a single t4. Hopefully by the time this years MM rolls around this summer and it gets its new syn and everything the drop rates will be brought more inline with the other events.

SageSyndicate
04-26-2016, 04:50 PM
I really did enjoy the event! i got Some Jps ive been wanting to collect for ever! and really had fun thanks devs! Glad you guys listened to the community!

Claydough
04-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Anyone who says the spawns were even did notolay during and after reset.

Its great that the majority of people get a nice even spread of events and a good spawn rate, however

After reset you are lucky to see a major spawn within 2 hours and for the next six hours you will see nothing but HH.

While the spawn rate is good 70% of the time, being in my time zone basically restricted me to enjoying the event on weekends.

The spawns after resets still need work!

konstantinov
04-26-2016, 05:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TO48Cnl66w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TO48Cnl66w

stoodakiss
04-26-2016, 06:58 PM
thanks devs you sure know how to throw a party