PDA

View Full Version : PvP spawn protection bugged?

DiskoSvir
04-28-2016, 10:13 AM
In PvP, after you destroy Cerberus, passengers that got thrown out don't take damage for several seconds but deal damage to others. Anyone else had this situation? Is the "spawn protection" after vehicle destruction intentional for passengers?

Altras
04-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Only happens if they're spawning in the vehicle. There is a minor bug where protection applies if someone is spawning in vehicle while its destroyed, everyone in the vehicle prior gets protection.

DiskoSvir
04-28-2016, 11:31 AM
Only happens if they're spawning in the vehicle. There is a minor bug where protection applies if someone is spawning in vehicle while its destroyed, everyone in the vehicle prior gets protection.

Ah, now I see... well quite annoying bug that is. Played freight yard recently and 3 guys used cerberus all the time so... got real annoyed by this, hope to see it fixed soon tho.

nick145
04-28-2016, 12:45 PM
hope to see it fixed soon tho.

you should know by now that things in this game dont get fixed.

Claydough
04-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Remove the stupid spawn protection

nick145
04-28-2016, 01:15 PM
Remove the stupid spawn protection

i dont know about that. it helps prevent spawn killing so it is rather useful in shadow war or team death match.

DiskoSvir
04-28-2016, 01:55 PM
you should know by now that things in this game dont get fixed.

A man can dream, can he :)

i dont know about that. it helps prevent spawn killing so it is rather useful in shadow war or team death match.

Spawn killing still happens, so it's not that useful.

WhiteStrike
04-28-2016, 02:03 PM

Not, it doesn't. You can still get hit with Infection stacks (although they won't start dealing damage until yhe spawn protection subsides) and get Bio'd. Not to mention the fact that it lasts for way too much time.

DiskoSvir
04-29-2016, 02:54 AM
Not, it doesn't. You can still get hit with Infection stacks (although they won't start dealing damage until yhe spawn protection subsides) and get Bio'd. Not to mention the fact that it lasts for way too much time.

I agree and spawn killing still happens because most folks just wait 4-5 seconds and then kill you.

nick145
05-04-2016, 04:34 AM
I agree and spawn killing still happens because most folks just wait 4-5 seconds and then kill you.

that is why you move from the spawn area as soon as possible. i tend to roll a few times once i spawn so i throw off the snipers aimed at the spawn points.

Hexthat
05-04-2016, 06:50 AM
When shadow wars first starts and enemies spawn near, I spawn kill. Spam the corrupter everywhere around spawn, so when they start firing the dmg is reduced. If they try using an ego power, it doesnt work well.

...in capture and hold, I'm in it to win it... at any cost. I be a kamikaze killer.

If I could I'd load myself up with big boomer and run at someone to kill us both.