PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time

marty1954
04-29-2016, 02:22 AM
I'm an avid player who really enjoys the game but i must report that i haven't gotten a jackpot from a keycod lock box since May of 2015 and i've gotten hundreds of boxes without exaggeration since then. They last jackpot iI got was a Chaos, thats how i checked to see how long it's been. Is it just me having bad luck or are are others having the same experience?

Mister Ree
04-29-2016, 02:35 AM
First 64 key JP I got was Reckoning in December 2014, following 64 key JP I got was Omec Shield September 2015. That is all. If the 9 month gap thing is a regular occurence for me I should get a 3rd in June...

I get what you mean though, I have a friend who pulls multiple elite JPs without fail for every released JP.. more rng working as intended I guess.

konstantinov
04-29-2016, 02:43 AM
I didn't pull a jackpot until the reckoning. Not really sure when that was but I started in may 2013 on PS3.

The struggle of staying connected for longer than 30 mins was painfully real.

Ea Rapture
04-29-2016, 02:45 AM
I didn't pull a jackpot until the reckoning. Not really sure when that was but I started in may 2013 on PS3.

The struggle of staying connected for longer than 30 mins was painfully real.

Meaty never sleeps

Ronin9572
04-29-2016, 03:33 AM
Started playing Sept. 2014. 1st elite JP I got was Dawn's light on a low toon in Nov.2015. Since than nothing. I have gotten several charge blades in that time. But that isn't a JP. Like the Mister Ree said I know ppl that get multiples every time it seems...

konstantinov
04-29-2016, 04:16 AM
Meaty never sleeps

My point is they didn't have jackpots back then but I didn't complain about it.

Claydough
04-29-2016, 04:44 AM

You should, complaining seems to get you what you want in this game.

Ronin9572
04-29-2016, 04:55 AM

Only if your a big spender

konstantinov
04-29-2016, 05:06 AM
Only if your a big spender

The only thing complaining does is get a thread locked.

Ea Rapture
04-29-2016, 05:10 AM

I never even got an oj gun back in the og PS event, but I didn't complain. I traded for what I wanted anyhow.

Ronin9572
04-29-2016, 05:11 AM
The only thing complaining does is get a thread locked.

Oh touche' Hehe

r1p
04-29-2016, 05:24 AM
Meaty never sleeps

And sleep never Meaty's.

r1p
04-29-2016, 05:26 AM

Absolutely. Look at all of the guns that have been nerfed because of PvP.

OokamiXIII
04-29-2016, 05:51 AM
In 2 years of playing, I have yet to ever pull a JP from a key box. If I want 'em bad enough I gotta pony up the scrip.

konstantinov
04-29-2016, 06:42 AM
In 2 years of playing, I have yet to ever pull a JP from a key box. If I want 'em bad enough I gotta pony up the scrip.

If you sold said pony you'd have more scrip.

OokamiXIII
04-29-2016, 06:46 AM
If you sold said pony you'd have more scrip.

I know! The cost of feeding the little f****r is bankrupting me!

PithHelmetIrath
04-29-2016, 06:47 AM
In 2 years of playing, I have yet to ever pull a JP from a key box.

Likewise, but for me it's approaching three years..

It is what it is.

The Lady
04-29-2016, 06:54 AM
Now I would buy a pony. As for pulling Jackpots from crates, in three years of playing I have received not one but two reckonings. I gave both away. I have learned there is no sense in going after guns. Sooner or later they all get adjusted and a newer version takes its place.

Smokey Black
04-29-2016, 07:33 AM
I've had the 64 key capacity since the Chaos and Order were in box JPs and haven't found them yet.

I've also received 1 jp from the box during this entire time playing. I would say your experience is par for the course and Elite lock box jackpots are stupid rare to get. This has only been reinforced through watching thousands of players open thousands of Premium Elites and seeing the results.

konstantinov
04-29-2016, 07:47 AM
I've had the 64 key capacity since the Chaos and Order were in box JPs and haven't found them yet.

I've also received 1 jp from the box during this entire time playing. I would say your experience is par for the course and Elite lock box jackpots are stupid rare to get. This has only been reinforced through watching thousands of players open thousands of Premium Elites and seeing the results.

It comes in spurts and doing rain dances doesn't help (was hoping it did). I bought loads of APS bit store boxes with the intent of getting an APS Courier and never pulled one.

Johnny Gatt
04-29-2016, 12:31 PM
I resorted to ritual human sacrifice in real life to get a jp from Armistice Elite.
Guess what.... it worked and I got a csx-clustershot mk I .

.........Many Bothans died to bring us this jackpot.

PithHelmetIrath
04-30-2016, 01:01 PM
... since I've seen OJ grenades drop from an epic lockbox.

Shrill 'nade upgrade!

Mrdr
04-30-2016, 03:05 PM
Absolutely. Look at all of the guns that have been nerfed because of PvP.

You beat me to it. LOL

konstantinov
04-30-2016, 03:22 PM
You beat me to it. LOL

Guns, perks, ego on reload, reload (itself), nano proc rates.

Mrdr
04-30-2016, 03:29 PM
Guns, perks, ego on reload, reload (itself), nano proc rates.

Yep...and has it helped anything? Nope.

Logain
05-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Played since May 2013 (on Forum in June 2013). I have pulled an Enervator and a Guardian Angel from the elite 64 keys box.

xXxDSMer
05-07-2016, 03:29 AM
I've pulled 2 elite jps myself: chaos, and warmonger. Since the BS untradeable weekly event reward started I've pulled a single tradeable evnet JP: Stalker fop shotgun.

But I look at others and they're getting multiples of each elite lockbox jp, and pulling tons of various tradeable event jps... all the while I'm right next to 'em grindin my *** off and gettin piddly squat. "random" is not at all random in this game.

Ea Rapture
05-07-2016, 03:38 AM
I've pulled 2 elite jps myself: chaos, and warmonger. Since the BS untradeable weekly event reward started I've pulled a single tradeable evnet JP: Stalker fop shotgun.

But I look at others and they're getting multiples of each elite lockbox jp, and pulling tons of various tradeable event jps... all the while I'm right next to 'em grindin my *** off and gettin piddly squat. "random" is not at all random in this game.

Work isn't really work either...

stayloc
05-07-2016, 04:29 AM
Pulled 2 Elite JPs, Omec shield, Cataclysm (gave away). More content with the Ark Forge drops, which have been plentiful.

Smokey Black
05-07-2016, 04:41 AM
I keep seeing a few people keep posting that the same players always get multiple jps from lockbox and events and that their personal RNG is broken..

Like you see and know of everything that happens in every shard on your platform. I know the same players might always seem to get the jps but they could have traded or purchased them with scrip.

Johnny Gatt
05-07-2016, 06:06 AM
I keep seeing a few people keep posting that the same players always get multiple jps from lockbox and events and that their personal RNG is broken..

Like you see and know of everything that happens in every shard on your platform. I know the same players might always seem to get the jps but they could have traded or purchased them with scrip.

Luck plays a huge factor as well as odds of winning. The more you play the slot machine, the better the odds, but if you are unlucky the odds still will not be in your favor. Like a coin toss, with a one in two chance of winning, you can call heads 20 times but the coin can roll tails 18 times if you are having a bad run of luck.
Players brag all the time about getting their named from arkfalls when in actuality they bought a bunch of bit boxes, or traded , or stole them from other players. A few even figured out how to dupe their valuable guns, sadly those players are no longer with us.

Smokey Black
05-07-2016, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I was also thinking about all the times during events after a major arkfall lots of players like to joke and always say UD!! or Piper! just to get a rouse out of zone and other players might see this and think jps are dropping for everyone else all the time.

Ronin9572
05-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Plenty of ppl do that just to troll! I used to be in a clan with a alt toon, most of the toons there were just run by a few ppl. They used to call out JP's when they didn't receive any just to tick ppl off. Also they would talk back and forth to themselves and jack the prices of items they were selling. They'd pretend to buy/sell items just to make many ppl think that's how much these items were worth. So sad what ppl do in this game sometimes.

konstantinov
05-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Plenty of ppl do that just to troll! I used to be in a clan with a alt toon, most of the toons there were just run by a few ppl. They used to call out JP's when they didn't receive any just to tick ppl off. Also they would talk back and forth to themselves and jack the prices of items they were selling. They'd pretend to buy/sell items just to make many ppl think that's how much these items were worth. So sad what ppl do in this game sometimes.

Welcome to ps3 NA.

Ronin9572
05-07-2016, 10:06 AM
I'm used to this sort of thing from other games I have played. Just imagine the things they could accomplish in the real world with all this time they use for their schemes. Whatever floats your boat I guess...smh