PDA

View Full Version : Map Requests

Capattac
04-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Not that I mind spending countless hours exploring the world, but the lack of location marking is tediously missing! I would hope that Trion would update the map system to at least display location names. Something similar to games like Fallout or Skyrim would be perfect. Once you discover a location simple have the name appear on the map... Am I alone in this opinion?

gonzo
04-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Not that I mind spending countless hours exploring the world, but the lack of location marking is tediously missing! I would hope that Trion would update the map system to at least display location names. Something similar to games like Fallout or Skyrim would be perfect. Once you discover a location simple have the name appear on the map... Am I alone in this opinion?

They are supposed have big patch on 15th nice if this was included

RobbieTheRabbit
04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
this BETTER BE INCLUDED OR.... imma just keep playing it... :(

Capattac
04-06-2013, 10:32 PM
this BETTER BE INCLUDED OR.... imma just keep playing it... :(

lol. agreed. people are complaining about the character options (my hair... my face paint...) in mass amounts yet something like this goes stealth mode? Hmmmmmm.

Khufu
04-06-2013, 10:37 PM
I'd like the ability to make notes on the map. Any explorer worth his/her salt would mark locations on his/her map for future use. Don't you think?

Capattac
04-06-2013, 11:19 PM
I'd like the ability to make notes on the map. Any explorer worth his/her salt would mark locations on his/her map for future use. Don't you think?

NOTES!!! Love it. If we are going to dream, dream big. That would be a feature worth paying for... imo