PDA

View Full Version : Monolith ark fall difficulty

HighTech
05-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Hi, I haven't played for months on end, yet ended up coming back to shoot some **** for the hell of it with you guys and gals.

Question about the monolith ark fall, is it me or has that become a tougher obstacle to defeat? This is from a pc perspective, I have tried to get through it twice in two days yet got no head way. Is it the player base has dwindled, or did a patch buff the armor on that beastly robot? I have been able to get through all of the other arks that I have seen recently without a hitch.

stefb42
05-02-2016, 02:33 PM
We're you in silicon valley by chance? Everything is buffed down there, also depending when you last played all mjr arks might have had a buff

Only way to beat a monolith in sv is either solo or with a LOT of other ppl around

HighTech
05-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Thank you for the reply, yes both times were in SV. I will be wary of the ark falls that drop in that area for now on.

stefb42
05-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Thank you for the reply, yes both times were in SV. I will be wary of the ark falls that drop in that area for now on.

Didn't recognise the name but I recognise the blue faced avatar, has been a while since you've been around

HighTech
05-02-2016, 02:48 PM
I believe it has been about a year, if not longer that have managed to squeeze time in for defiance.

Fallen_Aingeal
05-02-2016, 04:17 PM
All of the activities in SV got a buff.

I've only seen 1 monolith defeated since then. The majority of the ppl I run with don't see the sense in all that time invested for little reward...

YahootsMagoondi
05-02-2016, 05:14 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/5619497.jpg

pew pew pew
05-03-2016, 03:57 AM
All of the activities in SV got a buff.

I've only seen 1 monolith defeated since then. The majority of the ppl I run with don't see the sense in all that time invested for little reward...
I like the buff, gives 6ks something to do :p

Sadly the crowd is hindering themselves beating the monolith. Ego Boosts consoles are there to fight the monolith not the air... nor the regular DM enemies... another example for human stupidity :)