PDA

View Full Version : Nerf electricity in pvp!

kilza pc user
05-04-2016, 10:46 AM
ive been using my 35k cap eletric dmg resist shield with my take 10% less dmg rig setup. even with all of the less dmg perks and rig set up i can get hit 2 or once by a ghostmaker and half my shields gone by 5k+ ego users. i have been melted by empousa's and i try and counter them with my supreme piper or until death but still seem to lose. I feel like electricity make certain people lag... i just feel like ecetricity is broken and needs a nerf/fix.

also theres been so much lag lately its hard to enjoy anything. people say its my pc but i can run other games like csgo and gta without any lag thats noticeable to me unlike when i pay on defiance.

Lamar Kendrick
05-04-2016, 11:07 AM
nah no need to nerf elec nano in pvp. i beat people up in pvp with my T6 chaos vs. their UD all day and no one complains and they'll resort in surge bolter just to kill me lolol

never seen anyone complaining about it in zone but this is on the PS3 but idk bout PC

dremora ven0m
05-04-2016, 11:14 AM
nah no need to nerf elec nano in pvp. i beat people up in pvp with my T6 chaos vs. their UD all day and no one complains and they'll resort in surge bolter just to kill me lolol

never seen anyone complaining about it in zone but this is on the PS3 but idk bout PC

got a sweet supreme fop br with supreme dmg n oj firerate I use in pvp (when i bother these days) was facing a guy with a supreme UD last night n he switched to a surge bolter to kill me hahaha

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 11:16 AM
electric nano is going to be nerfed soon reducing its health dmg

Lamar Kendrick
05-04-2016, 11:18 AM
got a sweet supreme fop br with supreme dmg n oj firerate I use in pvp (when i bother these days) was facing a guy with a supreme UD last night n he switched to a surge bolter to kill me hahaha

UD is really weak in pvp because i got UD as well but it doesn't compare to my chaos with 20.5 fire rate (order equipped but not being used, just for pandemonium syn's sake). killed one guy today like 10x vs. a feaster in multiple matches like bruh feaster won't work with me yo

if you're reading this, hi! i know you hate my clan because every one in P2H kills you ;)

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 11:22 AM
UD is really weak in pvp because i got UD as well but it doesn't compare to my chaos with 20.5 fire rate (order equipped but not being used, just for pandemonium syn's sake). killed one guy today like 10x vs. a feaster in multiple matches like bruh feaster won't work with me yo

if you're reading this, hi! i know you hate my clan because every one in P2H kills you ;)

was a chaos what you used some minutes ago? and no i dont hate your clan and no one of your clan kills me on a 1 vs 1 xD

stefb42
05-04-2016, 11:29 AM
This is long overdue, not the nerfing of electricity though, no its been about 3 weeks since the last pvp cry nerf thread....

Mrdr
05-04-2016, 11:42 AM
This is long overdue, not the nerfing of electricity though, no its been about 3 weeks since the last pvp cry nerf thread....

I thought maybe the game was somehow automagically balanced and no more tears....

Lamar Kendrick
05-04-2016, 11:42 AM
was a chaos what you used some minutes ago? and no i dont hate your clan and no one of your clan kills me on a 1 vs 1 xD

yup my 22 kills was all chaos earlier and nope it's not you i was describing lol

you know who still uses feaster in pvp. hint: an ego 5600+ dude

wait wait wait, i killed you quite a few with my surge back then though 1 vs 1 xD

Lamar Kendrick
05-04-2016, 11:45 AM
I thought maybe the game was somehow automagically balanced and no more tears....

people still shed tears getting butthurt in pvp still. can't kill? nerfs the solution..... smh

The Lady
05-04-2016, 11:47 AM
yup my 22 kills was all chaos earlier and nope it's not you i was describing lol

wait wait wait, i killed you quite a few with my surge back then though 1 vs 1 xD

You can't win against the PVP god, even when you do you don't.

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 11:54 AM

lol killing with surge is not 1 vs 1 hahahaha its 1 vs 0.and a lot of people kills me with surge when i dont even see them...sadly

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 12:01 PM
btw zayne,idk who still uses feaster lol bilwis? there is nothing wrong about feaster

Logain
05-04-2016, 12:37 PM

PVP is actually in a pretty good place right now. At least as much as it will ever be. You see a pretty good mixture of nanos in use.

But don't worry, the next PVP update will nerf electricity because of decreasing electric health damage and radiation will be back to being king because they are increasing armor plate damage resistance again.

So in short we will all be back to radiation weapons again shortly and people can go back to asking for the Piper nerf.

WhiteStrike
05-04-2016, 12:45 PM
PVP is actually in a pretty good place right now. At least as much as it will ever be. You see a pretty good mixture of nanos in use.

But don't worry, the next PVP update will nerf electricity because of decreasing electric health damage and radiation will be back to being king because they are increasing armor plate damage resistance again.

So in short we will all be back to radiation weapons again shortly and people can go back to asking for the Piper nerf.

I have yet to understand why their solution to balance the OPed weapons is nerfing every nano except Radiation.

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 12:52 PM
I have yet to understand why their solution to balance the OPed weapons is nerfing every nano except Radiation.

lol are you asking for a radiation nerf?

btw logain,blast rifles wont be the way to go with the nest update.pulsers will be the new "op" weapon

WhiteStrike
05-04-2016, 12:55 PM
lol are you asking for a radiation nerf?

btw logain,blast rifles wont be the way to go with the nest update.pulsers will be the new "op" weapon

No, I am saying that Trion made a bad move by buffing Armor Plates. Trust me, with all the Rad resist being run in the next update, there won't be needed a Radiation nerf of any kind.

Also, Blast Rifles will very likely still be OP on consoles because of the Shake Screen of Doom + High Nano Proc + Spray combo. Especially the Screen Shake.

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 01:10 PM
i never had troubles killing a blast rifle´s user with dc9 and i play with L3 broken so any person could beat them.remember that aim hip accuracy has been increased so people will have to stand still to kill each others

Claydough
05-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Blast rifles aint dying

r1p
05-04-2016, 01:21 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61164685.jpg

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 01:35 PM
I still use a Feaster in pvp.

SilverWF
05-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Nerf electricity in pvp!

Not.
kkxbye

DeMoNofDEATH
05-04-2016, 01:51 PM
how about fix perma poop shoes in pvp, electricity seems fine as is

NullWolf
05-04-2016, 02:07 PM
so they are nerfing electricity in pvp then...dang right after I get a good electric fop br too

Ohh well DC9 and SN will see me through

Fallen_Aingeal
05-04-2016, 02:09 PM
i never had troubles killing a blast rifle´s user with dc9 and i play with L3 broken so any person could beat them.remember that aim hip accuracy has been increased so people will have to stand still to kill each othersWas wonder when this gem of a quote would rear its ridiculous head in a pvp related thread.

Broken record anyone?

OT. You're elec nerf is coming soon enough.

Personally, I can't wait to hear all the silly bunny hopping fools whining about the next patch...Should be hilarious!

WhiteStrike
05-04-2016, 02:26 PM
how about fix perma poop shoes in pvp, electricity seems fine as is
It is getting kinda fixed.

Ea Rapture
05-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Let's just nerf everything bc of PvP, why stop at electricity?!

At any rate, with this new XP patch, we should just remove PvP since it doesn't have a reason to be there anymore

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 04:14 PM
@rapture: it is not a nerf,it is a nano balance.fire does 50% dmg to shields and 150% to health,electricity will do 150 % to shields and 50% to health

@fallen aingeal: i did not understand

@nullwolf: you should get used to dc9 because it will be a beast in the new pvp

@skiller: there is a player on ps3 NA that beats me with a t6 votan blast rifle rad nano,and its weird because im pretty sure that my blast rifles are way better than his br,why does that happens?well i should start checking the perks we both use.some persons dont know that there are perks in their loadouts

Ea Rapture
05-04-2016, 04:20 PM
@rapture: it is not a nerf,it is a nano balance.fire does 50% dmg to shields and 150% to health,electricity will do 150 % to shields and 50% to health

@fallen aingeal: i did not understand

@nullwolf: you should get used to dc9 because it will be a beast in the new pvp

@skiller: there is a player on ps3 NA that beats me with a t6 votan blast rifle rad nano,and its weird because im pretty sure that my blast rifles are way better than his br,why does that happens?well i should start checking the perks we both use.some persons dont know that there are perks in their loadouts

And? Git gud and you wouldn't have this problem.

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 04:25 PM

Wait people still ~try in pvp? This is news to me.

I play pvp like I play most of my games
afk

Ea Rapture
05-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Wait people still ~try in pvp? This is news to me.

I play pvp like I play most of my games
afk

http://i.imgur.com/JuWiwn0.jpg

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 04:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JuWiwn0.jpg

I'm playing Dark Souls 3 extremely casual...

you're beating everything for me LOL......

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 04:29 PM

i dont have any problem lol and now that i think of it,someone told me votan blast rifles are glitched.and that user i say,i saw him using the glitch on ladders so...

Ea Rapture
05-04-2016, 04:33 PM
i dont have any problem lol and now that i think of it,someone told me votan blast rifles are glitched.and that user i say,i saw him using the glitch on ladders so...

http://i.imgur.com/HNFnm27.jpg

Olaf
05-04-2016, 04:34 PM

Ladder glitch is awesome. I changed my toon to female years ago when I saw that yt video showing the females flying up ladder.

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 04:34 PM

I glitch so good some times I can stay logged in for over 30 mins.

PS- Social glitches not included.

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 04:37 PM
I glitch so good some times I can stay logged in for over 30 mins.

lol i dont like you but i have to admit it has been funny xD

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 04:41 PM
lol i dont like you but i have to admit it has been funny xD

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/88/88bfc9654ec334df2aa320c7c2857b0dd13383f8aa1dcb9706 09962ee11e4271.jpg

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 04:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HNFnm27.jpg

my bad my bad...i just pmed a developer tho.i have not said that person´s name because he could be a glitcher and i´d be banned for naming him

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 04:43 PM
my bad my bad...i just pmed a developer tho.i have not said that person´s name because he could be a glitcher and i´d be banned for naming him

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/11950565_702610159869706_916230706_n.jpg

Smokey Black
05-04-2016, 04:44 PM

The votan get faction bonus meaning they will do as much damage as your fop ones.

Kuroro
05-04-2016, 04:45 PM
The votes get faction bonus meaning they will do as much damage as your fop ones.

its not about damage or a weapon´s stat...but i wont explain in here just in case.i just pmed a developer so he could check

JDEEC28
05-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Needs no nerfs on electric as it is already. Can't beat it change your playstyle. Besides the next patch on electric health damage reducing, why reduce it when it barely does enough damage to mobs or in pvp?.

Mrdr
05-04-2016, 05:29 PM

Because you and the Few keep begging for them to nerf everything. Since that doesn't make sense, they just nerf random **** for the lolz. Solution? Quit whining about not getting to use some random gun you desperately want to use in pvp and how it's not balanced because you can't win with it because other guns are better because someone else said their best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night thinks that maybe something is OP.

Guess what? All guns are not equal and should never be equal. There would be zero point to arkforge or mods or t1-t6 rarity of anything if everything was equally effective or good. Just because you want to use a slingshot and a pokey stick doesn't mean people with real guns shouldn't be allowed to use them or that their guns should be turned into slingshots and pokey sticks. If what you want to use doesn't work and you continue to get the same result with it (tears) then your tactics suck, your skill sucks, or maybe it's just really that into you and you should look for a gun that will yield the results you seek.

TL;DR : stop crying about OP stuff, use what works and start killing things...or maybe pvp just isn't for you. Not everyone can be #1.

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 05:41 PM
snip*
Not everyone can be #1.

^
This is true and I'm not ashamed to be #2.

Mrdr
05-04-2016, 05:59 PM
^
This is true and I'm not ashamed to be #2.

I'm not even in the top 10 lol.

konstantinov
05-04-2016, 06:00 PM
I'm not even in the top 10 lol.

I stopped caring about pvp after I finished my pvp pursuits and completely stopped pvping prior to Ak leaving for ps4.

Mrdr
05-04-2016, 06:16 PM
I stopped caring about pvp after I finished my pvp pursuits and completely stopped pvping prior to Ak leaving for ps4.

I've got 250 more kills to finish my pursuits. I'm not concerned with whether I'm top of the boards or not. I just like to teabag everyone! If I'm at the top of the boards, then that just means more teabags were dropped by me than anyone else on my team.

AK left several months ago. It's a shame...we didn't always see eye to eye (think he hated me actually lol) but he was a good player...

Logain
05-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Needs no nerfs on electric as it is already. Can't beat it change your playstyle. Besides the next patch on electric health damage reducing, why reduce it when it barely does enough damage to mobs or in pvp?.

Good news is that this is only a PVP nerf to electric. PVE play is unaffected.

reshen
05-04-2016, 08:57 PM
if i speak up am sure it will be like"You received an infraction" ...soo ill let it be there will alwys be cry babies in every game nerf or mo nerf LOL

Nightmare390
05-04-2016, 09:12 PM
This sounds like someone who only wants "nerfed" at what they are getting owned at... We need to nerf electric because of OP shield damage and in that case nerf bio because of OP plate damage, then you have to nerf fire because it's soo OP on health, and nerfing rad is no brainer- it bypasses plates so it should be nerfed. I'm sorry, if you are getting pwned like a n00b by L33t players bruh, get better. Or ask devs to nerf everything except weapon you use

NigerianFriedChicken
05-04-2016, 09:25 PM
people are jumping too high in pvp and I have a hard time pushing my sticks up'n'down slightly to keep my castithan springer spraying at them consistently, requiring me to either increase my skill or them to be forcibly brought down to my level. Can we maybe nerf jump height to ohhhhh lets say about 6"?

Ea Rapture
05-04-2016, 09:32 PM
people are jumping too high in pvp and I have a hard time pushing my sticks up'n'down slightly to keep my castithan springer spraying at them consistently, requiring me to either increase my skill or them to be forcibly brought down to my level. Can we maybe nerf jump height to ohhhhh lets say about 6"?

At least then it'll be realistic...

NigerianFriedChicken
05-04-2016, 09:44 PM
At least then it'll be realistic...

If there's one thing I really enjoy in my sci-fi fantasy space alien bounty hunterish mmo's it's realism

Lycan Nightshade
05-04-2016, 09:44 PM
More crybaby crap.... -.- yay

Claydough
05-04-2016, 09:45 PM

Dont worry, jumpings being nerfed already

Now all we can do is straife left and right and shoot....

That is until all the terrible pvpers that start crying again cause they cant kill anyone because people are still standing still and letting them kill them.

And the OP is correct, electric does need a nerf.
its proc effect is far too powerful to have such high damage aswell.

Armour plates have always kept electric and fire balenced, but with plate mitigation reduced to basically nothing, there is/was no way of balencing the dmg output.

Ea Rapture
05-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Dont worry, jumpings being nerfed already

Now all we can do is straife left and right and shoot....

That is until all the terrible pvpers that start crying again cause they cant kill anyone because people are still standing still and letting them kill them.

And the OP is correct, electric does need a nerf.
its proc effect is far too powerful to have such high damage aswell.

Armour plates have always kept electric and fire balenced, but with plate mitigation reduced to basically nothing, there is/was no way of balencing the dmg output.

Better yet, any gun brought into PvP just losses it's nano. There's your weapon balance since nanos are op. Lol. I'm fine with it, at least then maybe nano-less guns will get a buff.

Edit: forget to mention it's a permanent nanoloss (even on JPs) so we nerf PvE as well.

Lycan Nightshade
05-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Nerf crits, crits are op....

Ea Rapture
05-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Nerf crits, crits are op....

We better make it so we have Nothing but Thunder hip fire accuracy on every gun then. Even when Aiming.

Lamar Kendrick
05-04-2016, 10:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bQqm637.jpg

WhiteStrike
05-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Because you and the Few keep begging for them to nerf everything. Since that doesn't make sense, they just nerf random **** for the lolz. Solution? Quit whining about not getting to use some random gun you desperately want to use in pvp and how it's not balanced because you can't win with it because other guns are better because someone else said their best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night thinks that maybe something is OP.

Guess what? All guns are not equal and should never be equal. There would be zero point to arkforge or mods or t1-t6 rarity of anything if everything was equally effective or good. Just because you want to use a slingshot and a pokey stick doesn't mean people with real guns shouldn't be allowed to use them or that their guns should be turned into slingshots and pokey sticks. If what you want to use doesn't work and you continue to get the same result with it (tears) then your tactics suck, your skill sucks, or maybe it's just really that into you and you should look for a gun that will yield the results you seek.

TL;DR : stop crying about OP stuff, use what works and start killing things...or maybe pvp just isn't for you. Not everyone can be #1.

You say that because you don't really care about balance.
PvP has 4 weapons that are much better than all others. It's not a few guns that are "sticks", it's nearly every gun in game. However, the other funs aren't actually "sticks" (well, some are such as the Volge Battle Rifle and Crimefighter MK2), they are just outshined by the few existing OPed weapons.

EDIT: Forgot to had, I test the OPed weapons to conclude whether their OP or not, I don't just assume they are OPed randomly.
The Surge had a huge spread, Blast Rifles have a spread that gives them easy crits and kinda faze the opponent, Big Boomers can easily kill someone, especially when you have aerial advantage and Crimefighters allow you to deal 1-shot kills with a full charge, which can be held for very long, and spam shots at the opponent if the shot doesn't kill for some reason, dropping the opponents Frames per second, especially in closed spaces.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-04-2016, 11:46 PM
electric needs a nerf to shield damage. its still does 150% damage to them. even with 65% less damage nerf in pvp

Claydough
05-05-2016, 12:32 AM
electric needs a nerf to shield damage. its still does 150% damage to them. even with 65% less damage nerf in pvp

and?

thats the whole point of it

Claydough
05-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Better yet, any gun brought into PvP just losses it's nano. There's your weapon balance since nanos are op. Lol. I'm fine with it, at least then maybe nano-less guns will get a buff.

Edit: forget to mention it's a permanent nanoloss (even on JPs) so we nerf PvE as well.

not sure if this is serious or sarcastic??

this game is not about purely who is more skilled, but about the build you create and use in pvp, and that includes the effort spent chasing weapons in pve that are specific to you needs or requirements.

but things need to be balance whilst also very different, or having different characteristics
things need to have a strength and a weakness, or sit some where in the middle as an allrounder.

that to me is the appeal to me in pvp, as it makes you think and use your brain about th4e game mechanics rather than just learning to quick scope really good in COD style gameplay.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2016, 01:03 AM
and?

thats the whole point of it

and its to op still

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2016, 01:15 AM

hmm i just saw you in pvp , i killed you . and waited for you to come with your chaos. and nothing . i use my feaster in pvp and it does very well . i like it more than my winters grasp .

Lamar Kendrick
05-05-2016, 02:24 AM
hmm i just saw you in pvp , i killed you . and waited for you to come with your chaos. and nothing . i use my feaster in pvp and it does very well . i like it more than my winters grasp .

i was loading in spawn point lol. doesn't count

Logain
05-05-2016, 04:32 AM
this game is not about purely who is more skilled, but about the build you create and use in pvp, and that includes the effort spent chasing weapons in pve that are specific to you needs or requirements.

but things need to be balance whilst also very different, or having different characteristics
things need to have a strength and a weakness, or sit some where in the middle as an allrounder.

This +++++++++100

This makes for interesting PVP game play when different styles of PVP game play can be argued to be viable. Currently Rad, Electric, Bio, and even some Syphon and nanoless builds are viable. So there are times you have to adjust your perks and loadout on the fly based on what others are using.

The upcoming changes, in particular the Electric nerf and the buff of armor plates, will essentially make radiation the only viable nano (with Bio trailing by a good margin).

So everyone will be back to Rad guns and using Rad resist and offensive perks again. Boring.

Claydough
05-05-2016, 04:59 AM
This +++++++++100

This makes for interesting PVP game play when different styles of PVP game play can be argued to be viable. Currently Rad, Electric, Bio, and even some Syphon and nanoless builds are viable. So there are times you have to adjust your perks and loadout on the fly based on what others are using.

The upcoming changes, in particular the Electric nerf and the buff of armor plates, will essentially make radiation the only viable nano (with Bio trailing by a good margin).

So everyone will be back to Rad guns and using Rad resist and offensive perks again. Boring.

Im not sure it would be that bad...

There are alot of changes being made and its hard to predict on paper how its gonna be.

We wont know until it goes live when people start playing around.

I dont think the changes will be that bad, however syphon seems to be missing out on any kind of buff which is a shame.

I think its about time syphons perk was brought up to 15% dmg same as everything else, making it more viable it pvp and pve with these pvp changes.

Logain
05-05-2016, 05:27 AM
I think its about time syphons perk was brought up to 15% dmg same as everything else, making it more viable it pvp and pve with these pvp changes.

Would like to see this as well. Or if that is too unbalancing. Even just upping it to 10% would help.

Also while were are at it, it has never made sense to me that a Armor plate bypass perk be paired up with a nano that destroys plates. So let's make the Bio plate bypass perk to a increase damage perk like radiation.

Olaf
05-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Would like to see this as well. Or if that is too unbalancing. Even just upping it to 10% would help.

Also while were are at it, it has never made sense to me that a Armor plate bypass perk be paired up with a nano that destroys plates. So let's make the Bio plate bypass perk to a increase damage perk like radiation.

Yeah I would like to see that ego perk bio armor pen changed to dmg like rad too.

SilverWF
05-05-2016, 06:50 AM
Yeah I would like to see that ego perk bio armor pen changed to dmg like rad too.

And why there will be Rad in this case?

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 06:53 AM
And why there will be Rad in this case?

Because 2,5 - 4 Armor Plated are penetrated and Rad proc causes the target to take 25% extra damage (which is why I love Rad's proc).

SilverWF
05-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Because 2,5 - 4 Armor Plated are penetrated and Rad proc causes the target to take 25% extra damage (which is why I love Rad's proc).

Hmmm... it is not. It allows only ignore 1,5 armor plate for everyone
Also, 4 armor plates equals to 1-2 sec of Bio shooting and removes armor plates completely for everyone.

JDEEC28
05-05-2016, 08:08 AM

Now that's some good news and I wanna see. Leave pve outta pvp !

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Hmmm... it is not. It allows only ignore 1,5 armor plate for everyone
Also, 4 armor plates equals to 1-2 sec of Bio shooting and removes armor plates completely for everyone.
A Radiation gun bypasses 2.5 Armor Plates (4 Armor Plates if Gamma Rays is equipped) passively.
When the proc occurs, it debuffs that target, causing everyone shooting that target to bypass 1.5 Armor Plates (but only 0.5 extra Armor Plates if you are shooting the target with a Radiation weapon) and deal +25% damage to said target.

r1p
05-05-2016, 09:26 AM

If this is true then it is good news. If this becomes how balance changes are approached from here on out then I'll never need to post about PvP ever again.

Kuroro
05-05-2016, 09:41 AM
pleasssseeee

like if somebody uses electricity for pve <3

Lamar Kendrick
05-05-2016, 11:37 AM
pleasssseeee

like if somebody uses electricity for pve <3

uhmmmm me lol

SilverWF
05-05-2016, 11:47 AM
A Radiation gun bypasses 2.5 Armor Plates (4 Armor Plates if Gamma Rays is equipped) passively.
When the proc occurs, it debuffs that target, causing everyone shooting that target to bypass 1.5 Armor Plates (but only 0.5 extra Armor Plates if you are shooting the target with a Radiation weapon) and deal +25% damage to said target.

It ignores 2.5 Ap, if proc occurs it ignores only 0.5 more (1.5 for every nano but not for Rad)
Nobody using this stupid perk
And remember, that all of that is true only if target HAS AP. If not - no any point in mitigation, cos nothing to mitigate and ALL rad have is +15% dmg perk in this case.
Bio has too many advantages already, so giving +15% dmg perk to Bio will makes it only worth nano. Especially, combined with FoP (most OP synergy ever)

Ea Rapture
05-05-2016, 12:18 PM
It ignores 2.5 Ap, if proc occurs it ignores only 0.5 more (1.5 for every nano but not for Rad)
And remember, that all of that is true only if target HAS AP. If not - no any point in mitigation, cos nothing to mitigate and ALL rad have is +15% dmg perk in this case.
Bio has too many advantages already, so giving +15% dmg perk to Bio will makes it only worth nano. Especially, combined with FoP (most OP synergy ever)

The most OP Syn is MOAR DMG

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 12:21 PM
That's exactly what I said in my post.

Except they are.

Radiation makes the enemy take 25% more damage when it procs so there is a use. It has the 2nd highest damage because of it's proc + Perk combo.

Bio has too many advantages already, so giving +15% dmg perk to Bio will makes it only worth nano.
The only thing that Bio has is Plate destruction and a slight damage reduction. Not "too many advantages". Especially since that Bio is the worst synergy in terms of utility after the enemies are gone (talking about the Bio nano, not the Bio Pool creating weapons).

Especially, combined with FoP (most OP synergy ever)

FoP is not the best synergy.
Spinal Tap is better for Speed Builds based on Displacement Field and Sustainability, not to mention better in terms of raw DPS;
Steel Blight is better against enemies with lots of Armor Plates;
Resolution is the best synergy in terms of DPS.

The only situation where Flames of Passion is an amazing synergy is against enemies with a lot of eHP, enemies who have high Health, which makes it not as good against Dark Matter and 99s. And it's only a really good synergy when the enemy is on fire, which means that it is only better than the above synergies about ⅓ of the time.

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 12:24 PM
The most OP Syn is MOAR DMG

This is correct.

r1p
05-05-2016, 12:35 PM
The only thing that Bio has is Plate destruction and a slight damage reduction.

Seeing as how the exact numbers were never disclosed by Trion, can you post your source that defines what damage reduction actually provides? The only information that I have found on this has been observational testing perfermed by players and reported here in the forums and it was indicated that it was up to a 50% reduction in damage.

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Seeing as how the exact numbers were never disclosed by Trion, can you post your source that defines what damage reduction actually provides? The only information that I have found on this has been observational testing perfermed by players and reported here in the forums and it was indicated that it was up to a 50% reduction in damage.

I am not sure but I think that it is 50% in PvP but only 25% in PvE ( not a lot considering the number of mobs + the one-shots in Expos ).

SilverWF
05-05-2016, 01:02 PM
That's exactly what I said in my post.

Except they are.

Radiation makes the enemy take 25% more damage when it procs so there is a use. It has the 2nd highest damage because of it's proc + Perk combo.

The only thing that Bio has is Plate destruction and a slight damage reduction. Not "too many advantages". Especially since that Bio is the worst synergy in terms of utility after the enemies are gone (talking about the Bio nano, not the Bio Pool creating weapons).

FoP is not the best synergy.
Spinal Tap is better for Speed Builds based on Displacement Field and Sustainability, not to mention better in terms of raw DPS;
Steel Blight is better against enemies with lots of Armor Plates;
Resolution is the best synergy in terms of DPS.

The only situation where Flames of Passion is an amazing synergy is against enemies with a lot of eHP, enemies who have high Health, which makes it not as good against Dark Matter and 99s. And it's only a really good synergy when the enemy is on fire, which means that it is only better than the above synergies about ⅓ of the time.

Not, you said it ignores 4 APs. 2.5+0.5=3

I never heard about hidden +25% dmg effect. Can you approve this?

Too many advantages BIO has, I've posted this a lot of times: AP destruction, slowing target, lowering it's damage output and Bio-glitch.

The only worth thing is PVP.
FOP - best in the PVP. Your synergies are not best there so...

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Not, you said it ignores 4 APs. 2.5+0.5=3

I never heard about hidden +25% dmg effect. Can you approve this?

The only worth thing is PVP.
FOP - best in the PVP. Your synergies are not best there so...
It ignores 2.5 Armor Plates Passively and an extra 1.5 Armor Plates if Gamma Rays is equipped.
The proc effect is indeed 25%. Just use a Radiation gun for a while and you'll see it.

SilverWF
05-05-2016, 01:06 PM
It ignores 2.5 Armor Plates Passively and an extra 1.5 Armor Plates if Gamma Rays is equipped.
The proc effect is imdeed 25%. Just use a Radiation gun for a while and you'll see it.

You are hopeless, sorry.

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 01:14 PM
You are hopeless, sorry.

Yes, I am the one that doesn't know basic game mechanics. /sarcasm

Claydough
05-05-2016, 02:03 PM

You need to bypass plates in order to damage the plates.

If bio didnt bypass any plates then you couldn't do as much damage to plates.

Example being a 10 plate bulwak, if theres no plate penno then you cant kill the first plate, and struggle to destroy the first few playes there after.

Claydough
05-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Also, rad ignores 4.5 plates

snoglobe81
05-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Hmm... getting killed on a spawn point. Must be PS3 NA.

Hexthat
05-05-2016, 02:20 PM
25% pl8 penetration = 2.5 pl8 bypass?

if so then rad weapon with gamma rays would be 5 pl8 bypass cause rad is 2.5 says defiance data

Claydough
05-05-2016, 02:26 PM

if so then rad weapon with gamma rays would be 5 pl8 bypass cause rad is 2.5 says defiance data

Its 4.5

Because, trion math

WhiteStrike
05-05-2016, 02:27 PM

In theory yes but SirServed ran some tests that showed that Gamma Rays only boosted plate penetration by 15% (technically, it was 16,67%).

Hexthat
05-05-2016, 02:35 PM
I always thought pl8 bypass and pl8 penetration were 2 different things.

Mrdr
05-05-2016, 02:39 PM
You say that because you don't really care about balance.
PvP has 4 weapons that are much better than all others. It's not a few guns that are "sticks", it's nearly every gun in game. However, the other funs aren't actually "sticks" (well, some are such as the Volge Battle Rifle and Crimefighter MK2), they are just outshined by the few existing OPed weapons.

EDIT: Forgot to had, I test the OPed weapons to conclude whether their OP or not, I don't just assume they are OPed randomly.
The Surge had a huge spread, Blast Rifles have a spread that gives them easy crits and kinda faze the opponent, Big Boomers can easily kill someone, especially when you have aerial advantage and Crimefighters allow you to deal 1-shot kills with a full charge, which can be held for very long, and spam shots at the opponent if the shot doesn't kill for some reason, dropping the opponents Frames per second, especially in closed spaces.

I care about balance, but I don't have unrealistic or unreasonable expectations that all guns be created equal. Again, this would render all forge, rarities, mods, rolls etc utterly pointless. This would render the game itself pointless since all we o is essentially try to build better and better gear. Then, when we finally get it, someone gets butt hurt in pvp and starts a thread shouting OP.

Mrdr
05-05-2016, 02:42 PM
You are hopeless, sorry.

I don't often agree with WhiteStrike, but he's 100% correct here...unfortunately, you're incorrect on this one.

Mrdr
05-05-2016, 02:46 PM
I always thought pl8 bypass and pl8 penetration were 2 different things.

I assumed bio plate penetration was stupid...even if you're against a 10 plate bulwark and you penetrate the first 3 plates before melting the fourth through tenth, you've got to still shred the first 3 when you're done with 4-10...either way you've got to melt 10 plates before the real damage begins. With rad, you can start killing even with 4 plates visible.

SilverWF
05-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Yes, I am the one that doesn't know basic game mechanics. /sarcasm

We all know this crap, really.
But.
All of that stuff is OK in theory or here on paper.
In fact Bio is MUCH more useful then Rad, even now - without +15% Bio dmg perk.
I.e. before I has Rad CF and going Expeditions with it was pain in the... you know. Yes, +15% dmg perk, +something% (it nowhere described in the game, really) from proc - wow so lotsa damage!
Then, I installed bio converter and you know what? It becomes MUCH easier. Even 2x10 APs monsters are not so hard now, coz every Bio CF strike destroying 2-3 APs without ANY special Bio perk - what Rad can bring here? Even with additional armor pen perk (and I didn't even saying, that there is no room for it)
Didn't even try to start talking about Bio nades - I has Autumn Scourge and able to flood whole dungeon with goo, but this is a REAL lowering of your dps.
And if you still wanna talk about nades - I'm using pyro nades. It helps much more.

Claydough
05-05-2016, 05:09 PM
I assumed bio plate penetration was stupid...even if you're against a 10 plate bulwark and you penetrate the first 3 plates before melting the fourth through tenth, you've got to still shred the first 3 when you're done with 4-10...either way you've got to melt 10 plates before the real damage begins. With rad, you can start killing even with 4 plates visible.

This is true of everythingexcept for 10 plate enemies.

Rad really doesnt have to dmg output to shoot through more than 7 plates.

That said, this is where bio nades come in

Nefarious
05-05-2016, 05:39 PM
ive been using my 35k cap eletric dmg resist shield with my take 10% less dmg rig setup. even with all of the less dmg perks and rig set up i can get hit 2 or once by a ghostmaker and half my shields gone by 5k+ ego users. i have been melted by empousa's and i try and counter them with my supreme piper or until death but still seem to lose. I feel like electricity make certain people lag... i just feel like ecetricity is broken and needs a nerf/fix.

also theres been so much lag lately its hard to enjoy anything. people say its my pc but i can run other games like csgo and gta without any lag thats noticeable to me unlike when i pay on defiance.

Well its not so much the Electric Nano as much as its the highlighted weapons.

Currently you can have Electric Nano on pretty much any other gun and with the over all damage reduction it will hardly do anything when it comes to body shots and players with Electric resistance are near damn impossible to take down with anything less then perfect continuous head shots...

Of course though when it comes to Blast Rifles that all doesn't matter. Like you stated you can have resistances stacked and BRs will still tear you down all the same.

And a Ranger just zipping off rounds. Whats better then that other then a Sniper that makes the circumference of its shot bigger so its easier to snipe with?

So its not Electric nano in itself as its the said above you pointed out.

None the less as its already been said that the HP damage that Electric Nano deals out will be reduced by 25%. Which will leave it to just activate the plethora of bonus boosts granted on shield break since Electric wont really be able to finish players off do to gimped HP damage.

konstantinov
05-05-2016, 05:42 PM

Currently you can have Electric Nano on pretty much any other gun and with the over all damage reduction it will hardly do anything when it comes to body shots and players with Electric resistance are near damn impossible to take down with anything less then perfect continuous head shots...

Of course though when it comes to Blast Rifles that all doesn't matter. Like you stated you can have resistances stacked and BRs will still tear you down all the same.

And a Ranger just zipping off rounds. Whats better then that other then a Sniper that makes the circumference of its shot bigger so its easier to snipe with?

So its not Electric nano in itself as its the said above you pointed out.

None the less as its already been said that the HP damage that Electric Nano deals out will be reduced by 25%. Which will leave it to just activate the plethora of bonus boosts granted on shield break since Electric wont really be able to finish players off do to gimped HP damage.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Back from a hiatus?

Nefarious
05-05-2016, 05:48 PM
From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Back from a hiatus?

I made a few other posts here and there. Mostly just reading Dev updates.

Either way for the record I could care less if Electric nano stays the same or not. I actually think it will be cool for it to go back to being the 'Support' nano again. But would like to see Nanoless weapons get a buff to fill the offensive void Electric will leave open. The only viable options will just go back to being Radiation and Bio again.

Kuroro
05-05-2016, 05:56 PM
I think complainers need a nerf! damn complainers are too op this days,they have numerical advantage here and there and every forum is always being overkilled by an op complainer.And they dont even have skill to play pvp but they overkill the forums with a few t2 sentences! <--- too damn op

Nefarious
05-05-2016, 06:02 PM
I think complainers need a nerf! damn complainers are too op this days,they have numerical advantage here and there and every forum is always being overkilled by an op complainer

I thought players who wanted nerfs/balance were the loud minority though... :rolleyes::p

Kuroro
05-05-2016, 06:05 PM
I thought players who wanted nerfs/balance were the loud minority though... :rolleyes::p

first,it was a joke because of the players joining in groups to pvp,having numerical advantage

second,yes complainers are the minority,the majority is in game playing not here crying

pd: they dont want a balance,they just want nerfs because they are too lazy to spend time and effort as anyone else did getting good pvp stuffs.and if that is not the case,then they are just bad enough at pvp and that wont change with any kind of nerf

Nefarious
05-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Yeah but the funny thing is that an nerf to Electric Nano was in the plans to happen before this thread was ever made.

So is kilza pc user just a "complainer"? Or is does his opinion on Electric Nano hold weight? Because the devs thought so and went ahead to nerf it already.

Kuroro
05-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Yeah but the funny thing is that an nerf to Electric Nano was in the plans to happen before this thread was ever made.

So is kilza pc user just a "complainer"? Or is does his opinion on Electric Nano hold weight? Because the devs thought so and went ahead to nerf it already.

as i said on the first pages,it is not a nerf,it is a balance to make it as fire but inverted.that does not change the fact he asked for a nerf not a balance,what makes him a complainer hahaha just look at the tittle lol

Kuroro
05-05-2016, 06:26 PM
too much people without skills complained about the people jumping and shotting at the same time,a developer has been ***** on a streaming by a "bunny hopper" xD there is where the aim/hip accuracy nerf while jumping started.that is coming in the next pvp patch,it includes a lot of campers taking advantage of it with surge bolters of any tier aiming to any part of the body and getting headshots because of its spread while the players are standing to kill each others with the next "op" pulsers

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2016, 06:37 PM
too much people without skills complained about the people jumping and shotting at the same time,a developer has been ***** on a streaming by a "bunny hopper" xD there is where the aim/hip accuracy nerf while jumping started.that is coming in the next pvp patch,it includes a lot of campers taking advantage of it with surge bolters of any tier aiming to any part of the body and getting headshots because of its spread while the players are standing to kill each others with the next "op" pulsers

the next patch has a nerf to crit as well ,pulsars and bolters wont be so op

SilverWF
05-05-2016, 06:47 PM

Honestly, I can't believe that Empousa is so OP. Especially, against UD. This is just impossible. :confused:

snoglobe81
05-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Not to derail the thread but the best way I found to counter the "Bunnies" is using the Cerberus and yelling "drive-by" on the mic.

Anyway back on topic. It is amazing how powerful Electric can be on PvP. I tried a HP smg, Vbi AR, and the Ghostmaker ( all with electric). It's funny and annoying at the same time.

Kuroro
05-05-2016, 08:12 PM
electricity has nothing op on it,the problem here is: armor plates reducing 2% dmg each one
with that amount of dmg reduced (just 4% for the piper shields) it is like "meh,4% dmg,my electric weapon will do 50% extra dmg so idgaf about plates".for pve electricity is **** and it is because of armor plates

bring back 10% dmg reduction to armor plates and you´ll see how people complains about rad and bio

Smokey Black
05-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Honestly, I can't believe that Empousa is so OP. Especially, against UD. This is just impossible. :confused:

Empousa gets a faction bonus. My t5 6k Empous does comparable dmg to my t5 6k piper.

Claydough
05-05-2016, 09:20 PM
electricity has nothing op on it,the problem here is: armor plates reducing 2% dmg each one
with that amount of dmg reduced (just 4% for the piper shields) it is like "meh,4% dmg,my electric weapon will do 50% extra dmg so idgaf about plates".for pve electricity is **** and it is because of armor plates

bring back 10% dmg reduction to armor plates and you´ll see how people complains about rad and bio

I explained this awhile ago.

Plates are what balence fire and electricity.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2016, 09:33 PM
electric is bypassing plates . you can kill high level npcs with shields and without shields . and still leave them with alot of plates . 200% extra damage to shields is way too much. the Cerberus shields doesnt stand a chance vs electric at all even with buff

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2016, 10:50 PM
160% damage if nano procs plus 15% with perk damage to shield perk . plus 5% damage to shield t4 roll ,30% damage with shadow strike perk with cloak . and then jp or a faction bonus weapon 2xs damage with eletric nano . is how much damage to shields eh?
edit and this doesnt take in to account a cyber made for electric nano btw

Ea Rapture
05-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Nerf PvP! It's ruining my electric nano experience!

Claydough
05-05-2016, 11:41 PM
electric is bypassing plates . you can kill high level npcs with shields and without shields . and still leave them with alot of plates . 200% extra damage to shields is way too much. the Cerberus shields doesnt stand a chance vs electric at all even with buff

Electric bypasses no plates ever

Idk where you are getting your info from but once again youre shouting wrong information just si you can cause more arguments.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-06-2016, 12:08 AM
Electric bypasses no plates ever

Idk where you are getting your info from but once again youre shouting wrong information just si you can cause more arguments.

its doing it . test it out, ive test my pulsar on a player who pvps with their best loadout and it only took 6 bullets to take their shield . without the perks and no damage rolls

SilverWF
05-06-2016, 02:02 AM
its doing it . test it out, ive test my pulsar on a player who pvps with their best loadout and it only took 6 bullets to take their shield . without the perks and no damage rolls

Yeah, Electro still able to remove shield. But who said APs must gone 1st? Every AP reduces incoming damage by 10% in PVE and by 2% in PVP. Top PVP shields have 3 APs. How 6% damage reduction can protect shield?
If monster (obvuiously in PVE) have 10 APs - that's mean 100% damage reduction. And 10% of your damage will go on destroying APs and another 90% will be just lost.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-06-2016, 02:55 AM
plates, electric nano res shields , perks . dont do anything vs electric . in pvp . in takes 0 skill ,0 effort , to take some1 shields with electric

Claydough
05-06-2016, 03:37 AM

So what?

All you have proved is that you can count to six.

There is no evedence that you are magically bypassing plates

SilverWF
05-06-2016, 06:34 AM
plates, electric nano res shields , perks . dont do anything vs electric . in pvp . in takes 0 skill ,0 effort , to take some1 shields with electric

I can agree if you are talking about crits, that are really ignoring APs (and, maybe, cos of bugs, resists from perks and rolls), but crits ARE require skill, so...

konstantinov
05-06-2016, 06:40 AM
I crit my pants yesterday. They went into the trash.