PDA

View Full Version : Just learned of Defiance...

Price of Ambition
02-20-2013, 02:06 PM
The only reason I found out about this game was from searching Amazon and looking under the "games similar to this" I saw Defiance. And then my mind was blown. Of course I had to pre-order the limited edition of the game and now I am intensely curious about the whole setting that they have created.

Just one question that I wasn't able to easily find. The Arkfall codes, how will they be redeemed? What exactly do that do?

lPATT
02-20-2013, 02:11 PM
The only reason I found out about this game was from searching Amazon and looking under the "games similar to this" I saw Defiance. And then my mind was blown. Of course I had to pre-order the limited edition of the game and now I am intensely curious about the whole setting that they have created.

Just one question that I wasn't able to easily find. The Arkfall codes, how will they be redeemed? What exactly do that do?

http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/?CAS_REDIR=true&ticket=ST-122742-1Xsnpu6Zz0SInHxJelEe-cas redeem arkfall code here

Archangel
02-20-2013, 02:11 PM
The codes are related to your Ego on the main sites webpage. You unlock codes and enter them here:
http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/

Dead_Phoenix
02-20-2013, 02:12 PM

well to explain from the begining theres going to be around 150 released, you only need to find 120 of them. we have a community of people working together to find the codes. (if you want a clue to all the ones we found keep an eye on my sig)

go to http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/ create an account if you havnt already and enter them.

you can see the rewards on the same page.

only thing is atm keyboard entry is needed, you can only enter one code at a time. to help copy and paste the codes from my sig, delete the last character and re-enter it.

Sdric
02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
You find Arcfall-Codes all over the website, hidden within your newsletters and in basically each video.
Or you just check out the gathered list of codes which is linked in the FAQ topic.

Once you find a code you simply enter at at the Defiance website at your ego menu.
For certain amounts of codes you get unlocks which can be accessed by playing the game itself; but intensive code hunting will allow you to access them much sooner than you'ld get them ingame.

Once you log in with your account you get 'em.

Dekar
02-20-2013, 02:23 PM
And since no one else has said it, Welcome to the forums! :D

Archangel
02-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Pretty much follow Deadly_Phoenix and he will have the latest updated codes on his sig.

Copy and past them into the Ego Ark code link
http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/

after of course you login as yourself.

Collect the rewards come release.

kudos.

Archangel
02-20-2013, 02:24 PM

grats on your 100th post Dekar

JustinD92
02-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the Defiance Community!

Archangel
02-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Some info you may want to look at here:

Latest footage of the game being played AND its on the Xbox:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?2405-IGN-Defiance-Walkthrough

Live Twitch.TV Stream every Friday starting @ 1:30 PST Defiance air's at 4:30PST
http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

here is a video archive of previous live streams and a great source for footage and answers to common questions.

illMAtic
02-20-2013, 02:38 PM
well to explain from the begining theres going to be around 150 released, you only need to find 120 of them. we have a community of people working together to find the codes. (if you want a clue to all the ones we found keep an eye on my sig)

go to http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/ create an account if you havnt already and enter them.

you can see the rewards on the same page.

only thing is atm keyboard entry is needed, you can only enter one code at a time. to help copy and paste the codes from my sig, delete the last character and re-enter it.

Thank you for putting them in your sig! You make it so convenient,and i love convenience.

Dead_Phoenix
02-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Thank you for putting them in your sig! You make it so convenient,and i love convenience.

funny thats what the misses always says to me

Duskky
02-20-2013, 02:46 PM

You are now a veteran ark hunter (100th post) woot.

Welcome to the forums Price of Ambition
!

Price of Ambition
02-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Do those codes get redeemed in the game or they just for the website? I've already inputted them all before posting here >.>

Rokkrwolf
02-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Do those codes get redeemed in the game or they just for the website? I've already inputted them all before posting here >.>

Welcome to the community. Just redeem them and on launch I think we will either choose what platform to hook them into and or they are bound to the account so when you login they are activated.

Dekar
02-20-2013, 03:36 PM
You are now a veteran ark hunter (100th post) woot.

Oh so I am :D Hee hee stealin the new guy's thunder.

Price of Ambition
02-20-2013, 03:38 PM
I really found this game out by accident. For as awesome as it freaking is it should get my attention. Created languages that are intelligible and potentially communicate with on some level within the game. A persistent MMO for the XBox which I have waited forever for. Come April 1st I don't think I will be playing anything else.

ZurkaFiend
02-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Welcome to "Thunderdome!". I am also fairly new here and have noticed that everyone is super friendly and really know their stuff. I was a skeptic early on when hearing about Defiance but after playing the beta I was hooked. It is basically a blend of a lot of games I am into.

Dekar
02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Welcome to "Thunderdome!". I am also fairly new here and have noticed that everyone is super friendly and really know their stuff. I was a skeptic early on when hearing about Defiance but after playing the beta I was hooked. It is basically a blend of a lot of games I am into.
Because you used the magic word... TWO NEWBIES ENTER. ONE NEWBIE LEAVES. Zurka and the Price must now fight for our amusement and their next meal.

Archangel
02-20-2013, 04:08 PM

Welcome! we are happy to have you.

dreminon
02-20-2013, 04:15 PM
welcome aboard. now join the fun wait.

Midniteryu
02-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the community.

SRod1706
02-20-2013, 04:23 PM
The best advice I can give you is do not research or look up anything else. Not even a little. Just check back about once or twice a week to see when the next beta will start. Don't read anything else. You can figure out the Arkfall codes then. They will not help you before that anyway. Trust me on this one. It will save you a lot of lost sleep and the potential to stab someone when they say the word "soon."

I fear it may be too late though.

Archangel
02-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Or you can go to the links in my sig and emerge yourself in hours of defiance footage. *evil laugh* MUWHHAHAHAHAHA!

Midniteryu
02-20-2013, 04:29 PM
The best advice I can give you is do not research or look up anything else. Not even a little. Just check back about once or twice a week to see when the next beta will start. Don't read anything else. You can figure out the Arkfall codes then. They will not help you before that anyway. Trust me on this one. It will save you a lot of lost sleep and the potential to stab someone when they say the word "soon."

I fear it may be too late though.

It's probably too late for all of us, lol.

IGears
02-20-2013, 05:12 PM
lol too soon, too soon

ZurkaFiend
02-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I am the kind of person that watches just about every video and reads every little bit of information leading up to a game release.

Price of Ambition
02-20-2013, 05:41 PM
I want to be surprised and have expectations.. I did that with Halo 4 and was sorely disappointed in some respects so I shall learn from my mistakes forever more!

lPATT
02-20-2013, 05:50 PM
lol too soon, too soon

stop saying that xD

Chuck Zitto
02-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks again phoenix for putting them in your sig for me to copy and paste.

Smitch
02-20-2013, 06:36 PM
stop saying that xD

We will stop saying it...soon. :P

Midniteryu
02-20-2013, 07:13 PM
We will stop saying it...soon. :P

how soon? lol.