PDA

View Full Version : About expedition supreme weapons...

Kuroro
05-10-2016, 07:44 PM
It has been said by a developer,those supreme weapons are a normal drop not jackpots and that is why they have not a jackpot bonus.A normal drop is like a dmg diffusor t4,recoil dampener assasin t4,oj frc bull rush,etc.So,with hundreds of things to be dropped,the chances of getting a t6 weapon become 0,5% aprox (imagine a full list with hundreds of items to be dropped and the rngezus has to bless you and pick the certain t6 item from the 200 items list).

Now,about them: i like to see a 10% extra dmg on pve even if that amount makes no difference,what makes me see it like a pvp synergy.What about pvp? everybody knows that piper shields are better for pvp,they have 10k more capacity (aprox) than the expeditions t6 rhinos and ironclads,plates reduce 2% dmg actually so 1 armor plate as difference between an expo shield and a piper shield is a nonsense,discard expo shields for pvp.
10% extra dmg does not make any difference on pvp where people use mostly jackpots (with the 5% dmg jackpot bonus) and the system reduces dmg at half.
What about the weapons being used on pvp?well i like the snipers,good nanos and nice ones,but using them without another t6 to match for short distance is useless,the dmg bonus is to use the other weapon though.Then what another weapon? death kiss,big daddy,revenant or necrosis.

I like them but i dont feel those expedition weapons are useful for something or they are not so "superior" as they should be because those weapons are the reward for the end game´s content.Saying this,here are my suggestions to make them worthy of being the most important reward in game:

1)Add a nano to big daddy,dominator and dark star
2)Increase the dmg of the synergy bonus from 10% to 20 or 25%

Smokey Black
05-10-2016, 08:39 PM
You don't get it do you?

DEATHBRINGER210
05-10-2016, 09:01 PM
the expo syn needs to be made a three part syn

Quicksilver1492
05-10-2016, 09:38 PM
It has been said by a developer,those supreme weapons are a normal drop not jackpots and that is why they have not a jackpot bonus.A normal drop is like a dmg diffusor t4,recoil dampener assasin t4,oj frc bull rush,etc.So,with hundreds of things to be dropped,the chances of getting a t6 weapon become 0,5% aprox (imagine a full list with hundreds of items to be dropped and the rngezus has to bless you and pick the certain t6 item from the 200 items list).

Now,about them: i like to see a 10% extra dmg on pve even if that amount makes no difference,what makes me see it like a pvp synergy.What about pvp? everybody knows that piper shields are better for pvp,they have 10k more capacity (aprox) than the expeditions t6 rhinos and ironclads,plates reduce 2% dmg actually so 1 armor plate as difference between an expo shield and a piper shield is a nonsense,discard expo shields for pvp.
10% extra dmg does not make any difference on pvp where people use mostly jackpots (with the 5% dmg jackpot bonus) and the system reduces dmg at half.
What about the weapons being used on pvp?well i like the snipers,good nanos and nice ones,but using them without another t6 to match for short distance is useless,the dmg bonus is to use the other weapon though.Then what another weapon? death kiss,big daddy,revenant or necrosis.

I like them but i dont feel those expedition weapons are useful for something or they are not so "superior" as they should be because those weapons are the reward for the end game´s content.Saying this,here are my suggestions to make them worthy of being the most important reward in game:

1)Add a nano to big daddy,dominator and dark star
2)Increase the dmg of the synergy bonus from 10% to 20 or 25%

Even without a "jackpot" bonus, the synergy alone gives them more damage potential than a jackpot does, yes? 5% < 10% And even then, it is a pretty negligible amount you gain, really. If you had a regular nanoed blast rifle that does 3000 damage, a jackpot version will do about 3150 dmg. If there was an expedition version, at 20 or 25% like you want, you would be looking at something way more OP than any jackpot in the same class. Not a good idea.

Claydough
05-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Even without a "jackpot" bonus, the synergy alone gives them more damage potential than a jackpot does, yes? 5% < 10% And even then, it is a pretty negligible amount you gain, really. If you had a regular nanoed blast rifle that does 3000 damage, a jackpot version will do about 3150 dmg. If there was an expedition version, at 20 or 25% like you want, you would be looking at something way more OP than any jackpot in the same class. Not a good idea.

Jackpots have 5% crit, 5% damage, 5% fire rate, 5% mag, 5% reload, 5% recoil

So now whats better?

The expo weapons are rubbish, the only use ive found so far to just use the syn as a piggy back for buffing my main weapon 10%

tarmim
05-10-2016, 09:46 PM

The op has done a lot of effort in order to get the t6s. Decoying through walls and restarting the game when dying and so on.. That must be extremely difficult.

Quicksilver1492
05-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Jackpots have 5% crit, 5% damage, 5% fire rate, 5% mag, 5% reload, 5% recoil

So now whats better?

The expo weapons are rubbish, the only use ive found so far to just use the syn as a piggy back for buffing my main weapon 10%

I didn't say they were better and I wasn't talking about the other bonuses, which I am fully aware of. I was talking about the direct DMG buff he was advocating.

Besides, 5% of anything isn't really that much of an improvement. If I owed you $1 and gave you $1.05 would you be happier?

Smokey Black
05-10-2016, 09:54 PM
The op has done a lot of effort in order to get the t6s. Decoying through walls and restarting the game when dying and so on.. That must be extremely difficult.

Stay in europe.

He also has a sentinel rig with 6x t5 damage diffusers and 4x t5 damage intensifies yet he is eating out of the McDonald's dumpster.

Kuroro
05-10-2016, 09:56 PM

dont need to do all that,and dying?lol i usually end expeditions at tier 40+ without dying.you have no idea about me,keep your nonsenses for yourself

Quicksilver1492
05-10-2016, 09:56 PM

Yes, I imagine it would be.

Kuroro
05-10-2016, 09:59 PM

there are no blast rifles t6 on expeditions,the weapons that could be used on pvp (death kiss,revenant,big daddy and necrosis)at short distance are not the best choise for pvp,while Superiority is a pvp synergy (for me).so that synergy needs a buff or those weapons are a nonsense in pvp.and as i stated before,that synergy is suposed to be the most op synergy in game because it is the end game content´s reward,the most difficult to get and the final one

Claydough
05-10-2016, 09:59 PM
I didn't say they were better and I wasn't talking about the other bonuses, which I am fully aware of. I was talking about the direct DMG buff he was advocating.

Besides, 5% of anything isn't really that much of an improvement. If I owed you $1 and gave you $1.05 would you be happier?

Lol, 5% is alot, maybe youre just not experienced enough to notice the differences

And its far more than 5%

Go and calculate the sustained DPS

Quicksilver1492
05-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Lol, 5% is alot, maybe youre just not experienced enough to notice the differences

And its far more than 5%

Well then your math and mine are way different. Because 5% is not very much of a difference. 50% on the other hand, would be. Same with sustained DPS. Obviously, that 5 % will give you an increase, but it won't be a significant amount.

Smokey Black
05-10-2016, 10:39 PM

And its far more than 5%

The whole sustained DPS calculator is a farce, you can't maintain the damage or the crit for more than 1 or 2 seconds.

Claydough
05-11-2016, 04:19 AM
The whole sustained DPS calculator is a farce, you can't maintain the damage or the crit for more than 1 or 2 seconds.

wow, can you tell me how you one shot bosses then?

r1p
05-11-2016, 05:30 AM
dont need to do all that,and dying?lol i usually end expeditions at tier 40+ without dying.you have no idea about me,keep your nonsenses for yourself

No, we pretty much have a good understanding about how you roll.

konstantinov
05-11-2016, 05:46 AM
No, we pretty much have a good understanding about how you roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwJvgPJ9xw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwJvgPJ9xw