PDA

View Full Version : Rot fissure is not on mah pts

Lilpotatoes420
05-14-2016, 09:14 AM
So I'd hope on pts hoping to buy it from bit store with 20k left of bit from the pts code but sum how it not on and lacerator still there? Wat the fudge is going on. I'd try to uninstall and redox load it but lacerator still there wasted 2hr of mah potatoes life sum one explain plz

Skiller115
05-14-2016, 09:21 AM
So I'd hope on pts hoping to buy it from bit store with 20k left of bit from the pts code but sum how it not on and lacerator still there? Wat the fudge is going on. I'd try to uninstall and redox load it but lacerator still there wasted 2hr of mah potatoes life sum one explain plz

This is not the PTS fourm

konstantinov
05-14-2016, 09:33 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif

Xellia
05-14-2016, 10:24 AM

They don't put everything on PTS. Uninstalling will not change the bit store.

Lilpotatoes420
05-14-2016, 01:00 PM
They don't put everything on PTS. Uninstalling will not change the bit store.

Oh I forgot that they don't care bout the game

Claydough
05-14-2016, 02:42 PM
The det is on live already, what exactally needs testing?

Olaf
05-14-2016, 05:06 PM
The det is on live already, what exactally needs testing?

I heard the syn is glitched and applies to secondary too,. Is that intended?

Smokey Black
05-14-2016, 05:43 PM
I heard the syn is glitched and applies to secondary too,. Is that intended?

that happens with every syn in the game. 5 seconds oh my!

Olaf
05-14-2016, 05:44 PM
that happens with every syn in the game. 5 seconds oh my!

Does it? Can't say I've noticed fop giving my secondary 10 extra dmg, or CE syn working with my secondary, or spinal tap working with my secondary.....

Smokey Black
05-14-2016, 05:53 PM
the FOP 10% dmg only applies to current weapon..

This blight damage increase for 5 whole seconds could maybe be spread to another weapon. The reason they nerfed the origional plate slicer wasn't because it was that good it was that the bonus applied to your secondary. Anyway it's all rubbish I'll take my 6% fire rate on my cannoneer nano dets over this.

Olaf
05-14-2016, 06:16 PM
the FOP 10% dmg only applies to current weapon..

This blight damage increase for 5 whole seconds could maybe be spread to another weapon. The reason they nerfed the origional plate slicer wasn't because it was that good it was that the bonus applied to your secondary. Anyway it's all rubbish I'll take my 6% fire rate on my cannoneer nano dets over this.

No I mean I heard the synergy effects work for secondary weapon too.. But yeah not a big deal.

EDIT : I heard wrong. Your are correct.

Quicksilver1492
05-14-2016, 09:18 PM
No I mean I heard the synergy effects work for secondary weapon too.. But yeah not a big deal.

EDIT : I heard wrong. Your are correct.

It does work for Relentless Decimation synergy. If I start off with my Fowl Play then switch to another weapon, it still gains the stackable DMG boost.