PDA

View Full Version : Private PvP

WhiteStrike
05-14-2016, 02:41 PM
So, I tried to organise a clan battle using green vendor weapons. It consisted of using the EGO 4375 weapons from vendors, using no Shield, no Perks and no Rig. The weapons could not be rerolled, they couldn't be modded and you couldn't raise their EGO. The rules were set. We start the match and some time after, a bunch of randoms show up and destroy our match.
As such, I ask: can we have Private Matches? I don't mind spending 3-5 Hunter reqs a match if it means that we couldn't be interrupted.

PS: Why isn't this in the Suggestions section? Well, remember that thing that was posted in the Suggestions section and in the end made it to the game? Yeah, me neither.

Altras
05-14-2016, 03:30 PM
We ask for this everytime we see rarnok on pts. Unfortunately, there's not enough hype for pvp for them to want to make this.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-14-2016, 04:44 PM
after all the people who want pvp removed from the game . i dont see it ever going to happen

Bentu
05-14-2016, 09:19 PM
WhiteStrike the devs don't do suggestions from the forum.
There's no point in even posting in the suggestion forum.

Ea Rapture
05-14-2016, 10:58 PM
We ask for this everytime we see rarnok on pts. Unfortunately, there's not enough hype for pvp for them to want to make this.

If there isn't enough hype, why do they continuous devote time and effort into updating PvP?

Altras
05-15-2016, 01:41 AM
If there isn't enough hype, why do they continuous devote time and effort into updating PvP?

It's one guy not "they". And because it hasn't had a proper update since launch.

Ea Rapture
05-15-2016, 01:52 AM
It's one guy not "they". And because it hasn't had a proper update since launch.

Granted, still don't see the necessity. I'm down for a Private PvP though, at least then I'd be able to just hop in with a couple of buddies and mess around.

DiskoSvir
05-15-2016, 07:08 AM
I'd like private PvP matches aswell, would be nice if we could make some rules on it too, like double damage, no assault rifles etc.

konstantinov
05-15-2016, 07:20 AM
The 1st rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.

SilverWF
05-15-2016, 07:47 AM
So, I tried to organise a clan battle using green vendor weapons. It consisted of using the EGO 4375 weapons from vendors, using no Shield, no Perks and no Rig. The weapons could not be rerolled, they couldn't be modded and you couldn't raise their EGO. The rules were set. We start the match and some time after, a bunch of randoms show up and destroy our match.
As such, I ask: can we have Private Matches? I don't mind spending 3-5 Hunter reqs a match if it means that we couldn't be interrupted.

PS: Why isn't this in the Suggestions section? Well, remember that thing that was posted in the Suggestions section and in the end made it to the game? Yeah, me neither.

Yes, please

mystickaldj
05-15-2016, 07:59 PM
The 1st rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.

Excellent movie lol

Kane NcLonagh
05-19-2016, 09:56 AM
I have to agree. Anyone know Imhell? He's in Eternal Souls and has tried to form a White - guns only Pvp event with the clan but idk how that would even be possible. Only pistols n shotties allowed, yet everyone uses BRs, surges, infectors and dets in pvp. An organised event between clanmates or friends like this is impossible. Trion's "fixes" do 30% good at best. Likely less. Maybe when they put the new Monterrey map up, they can implement some much needed updates to actually making Pvp more fun, instead of just more fair to cry baby noobs. Remember Trion, most vets buy from the bitstore. Most noobs do not. Ive played since Oct 2014 so I'm not exactly a vet but certainly not a noob. Point is, stay true to the die hard players, not these new players who get bored after a few months.