PDA

View Full Version : Listing Purchase Pending...

Rhettro
05-19-2016, 06:58 PM
I have had several listings get stuck with this message (I am the seller). They stay this way for about an hour then the items appear again on my listings. Obviously people are trying to buy the items but the exchange won't properly process the transaction. This is probably going to cost me a fair amount in the scrip, as I paid to list the items but the engine does not work.

DEPHIC
05-19-2016, 07:03 PM
So when the Exchange breaks every day like it is now, and we loose script for listing stuff that can't be sold. Where do we get our script back from? Is Trion going to reimburse us the listing script?

ITPalg
05-19-2016, 07:05 PM
So when the Exchange breaks every day like it is now, and we loose script for listing stuff that can't be sold. Where do we get our script back from? Is Trion going to reimburse us the listing script?

scrip.

Drop the "t".

Claydough
05-19-2016, 09:20 PM

Probley have to put yet another ticket in.

Im getting real sick of putting in tickets, its about 3 per week alone with just expo problems.

stewartlittle81
05-19-2016, 09:25 PM
It costs nothing to sell on zone. Boycott

JDEEC28
05-19-2016, 10:48 PM
This is happening to me too. Have 1 gun that's still pending and 2 hrs had pass by already. Plus the exchange isn't registering at all whenever I go into the exchange to look at my sells I get a "the exchange server is offline" ?.. only way to get rid of that is to log out and log back in.

DEPHIC
05-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Exchange is broken. Probably will work for an hour or 2 at reset. Probably always will be like this as any dev support is during bankers hours only.

xXxDSMer
05-20-2016, 02:24 AM
Posted a test mod.. junk t1 sniper recoil I found on the ground.. had 2 different friends try buying it, and about 15mins before reset someone in zone tried buying it. Every single time it just sat saying sale pending (whatever the exact words are).... just pending, never did sell.

And not that it should matter since the item was removed from my inventory on posting it - but I was online the entire time.

-----

Also: had items I attempted to purchase - just sit there pending until I logged out or critted out, then the item would be back in the sales listings and I'd try buying it again. Just for exactly the same thing to happen, again.

---

@Devs: scrap this update. make a 3.51 that's actually whatever patch was on live server prior to 3.5 going live - and fix this ********. Then when ya put it back on live server again in a few months: don't "fix" the shields that weren't broke in the first place, leave the contents of the traz vendor in the traz vendor then add the rng bs if you must, and since there's a pursuit ratings thing there's absolutely no reason for it to take 2mil xp to gain 10 ego... that needs reduced A LOT.