PDA

View Full Version : Pending purchase "suck state" (over two hours)

Rouge Assasin
05-21-2016, 08:55 PM
Have not been able to buy anything all day. Tried relogging, no help. If I exit game, items are returned to shelf. I currently have two items pending that I would like to have. Will stay logged in to help get problem solved. Thank you! EDIT: "STUCK STATE" (PS3 NA Rouge Assasin)

clay marrow
05-21-2016, 09:14 PM
Having the same issue the past few hours

Rouge Assasin
05-21-2016, 09:17 PM
Do you also have problems compairing items? Cant view anything.

clay marrow
05-21-2016, 09:18 PM
Yep. Just found that out right now..

xXxDSMer
05-21-2016, 09:32 PM
All I been gettin all night is "pending". Regardless of what I try to buy.
It let me post a mod just fine though.

clay marrow
05-21-2016, 09:36 PM
Yeah its broken. I keep re logging and trying to buy the same item.. no Bueno

clay marrow
05-21-2016, 09:56 PM
So this just happened. ..
I canceled a posting of an item I had for sale and I can't claim that now either...

Rouge Assasin
05-21-2016, 10:11 PM
So this just happened. ..
I canceled a posting of an item I had for sale and I can't claim that now either...
Make SURE you take a picure in case you lose it after DT. I have been doing that for all items I list.

clay marrow
05-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Make SURE you take a picure in case you lose it after DT. I have been doing that for all items I list.
Pictures taken

Lithova
05-21-2016, 10:55 PM
This is why people should hold off from purchasing a seller slot and stop using the auction house to sell or buy anything.

Baldr
05-22-2016, 12:47 AM
Hi there! Are you still having these issues? Please post as much detail as possible if you are so that we may look into this further.

J3R3MIAHS
05-22-2016, 01:20 AM
Doesn't the seller have to confirm to make the transaction complete?

DEPHIC
05-22-2016, 01:47 AM
There's certain items I try to buy that just stay pending and don't complete. I tried relogging, it just shows backup in the Exchange. I've tried different Toons, and different accounts. It makes no difference. I have items that were sold that show Claim Proceeds Pending..., and there's nothing I can do. Can't buy or sell **** on PC/NA cause the Exchange is all ****ed up.

Olaf
05-22-2016, 01:58 AM
There's certain items I try to buy that just stay pending and don't complete. I tried relogging, it just shows backup in the Exchange. I've tried different Toons, and different accounts. It makes no difference. I have items that were sold that show Claim Proceeds Pending..., and there's nothing I can do. Can't buy or sell **** on PC/NA cause the Exchange is all ****ed up.

I had an item for sale too, every time I check it says, listing purchased, pending.... And stays like that for a long time, eventually it goes back to just being listed but have seen that happen twice.

Claydough
05-22-2016, 02:02 AM
can confirm, ive had scrip in pending limbo land all day now

also, im getting really sick of having to relog every time i wanna look in the exchange

llls1cKb0ylll
05-22-2016, 02:07 AM
I had an item for sale too, every time I check it says, listing purchased, pending.... And stays like that for a long time, eventually it goes back to just being listed but have seen that happen twice.

same thing, sold 3 mods today and they were at "listing purchase pending" for a while and then they went back to listings -____-

seems nobodoy can buy or sell shtako atm...

http://i.imgur.com/Zm2DcQk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Nd6kZcE.jpg

llls1cKb0ylll
05-22-2016, 02:09 AM
can confirm, ive had scrip in pending limbo land all day now

also, im getting really sick of having to relog every time i wanna look in the exchange

same here... and well the anoying "new content avalible" popup its geting on my nervs too!

DEPHIC
05-22-2016, 03:13 AM
On login after reset Main account missing a weapon, and a mod for sale. Just disappeared. Clanmate lost 4 guns for sale on reset.

Claydough
05-22-2016, 03:47 AM
i lost my sale, so now in down scrip and i lost over 75% of my advertisement time that i paid for in scrip?

so what happens here?

i assume the other guy is just as ****ty because he probley didn't get the item in the end.

Olaf
05-22-2016, 03:57 AM
Hi there! Are you still having these issues? Please post as much detail as possible if you are so that we may look into this further.

On ps3 eu (character Olaf) , I listed for 2 days a syphon emc service rifle supreme ego 5900, ego precision synergy with 1 purple recoil mod on it. It disappeared, no scrip from it and not showing in my sell slots, inventory or claims.
It was Previously flashing listing purchased, pending... Yesterday and after logging in today it's gone.

I actually purchased the gun off the exchange earlier that day, supremed it and relisted it. Funny enough the original oj I purchased was available to claim again today from the exchange.
Hopefully this is enough information to track down and restore the supreme as well as fixing the bug which may have something to do with relisting purchased items off exchange.

Chump Norris
05-22-2016, 04:14 AM
Lost the gun I had posted also.

Logain
05-22-2016, 05:24 AM
Would love to see if any guns i listed were. Purchased or if anything I tried to purchase.

BUT....

Every time I try to go to the Exchange my game locks up and Defiance crashes!

Anyone else having this problem?

Gaige12
05-22-2016, 07:07 AM
Got stuck after cancelling, and went missing after this mornings reset. Also lost were stalking stuffer and last laugh which I didnt take screen of the day before. I didnt think I had to. Also lost few oj mods off other toons, and 10 or so purple mods. Ticket submitted. Breath held.

http://i.imgur.com/8v7xfbs.jpg

clay marrow
05-22-2016, 07:22 AM
2 items that were listed are now gone and an item I sold and collected on is now back in my inventory. ...
WOW

konstantinov
05-22-2016, 07:24 AM
2 items that were listed are now gone and an item I sold and collected on is now back in my inventory. ...
WOW

Hey clay the juggalo.

Just wanted to tell you hey back.

clay marrow
05-22-2016, 07:27 AM
Hello Kon the POS

NerateMireth
05-22-2016, 07:28 AM
Third time posting this. Each time it says my message is too short?
Logged in
Collected my sales money
Put an OJ shield and a purple mod in the listings. Realized I put the wrong mod up and tried to cancel it. PENDING
Ok, let's shop. Purchased 3 items....all 3 PENDING. Scrip deducted, no items.
Check in chat....people say Exchange is bugged.
Ok, go kill stuff....check again....PENDING on purchases and PENDING on cancel.
Logout.
Login this morning. Nothing pending, no items received, no scrip refunded (only about 1.1 million). No mod returned from the cancelled listing nor was it purchased. No shield listed nor is it in my inventory. Both GONE.
This is totally effed up. No wonder I only play a few hours a week now. What are you devs gonna do about this? Are we gonna get refunds? What?

On top of it I had to post this from another computer. Your forums don't like my gaming rig. And it's only Trion's forums.

PithHelmetIrath
05-22-2016, 07:32 AM
Glad I did myself a favor, and skipped out on this "240 bit seller's experience" nightmare.

Wow, just wow..

konstantinov
05-22-2016, 07:36 AM
Hello Kon the POS

Point of Sale?

Olaf
05-22-2016, 09:02 AM
The listing purchase pending is happening again for me on a t4 assault scope iv for cymatic empowerment synergy (listing purchased) guess that will disappear too. . Devs atleast turn offline the exchange if it's stealing people's things without paying.

Wonka
05-22-2016, 12:35 PM
Have not been able to buy anything all day. Tried relogging, no help. If I exit game, items are returned to shelf. I currently have two items pending that I would like to have. Will stay logged in to help get problem solved. Thank you! EDIT: "STUCK STATE" (PS3 NA Rouge Assasin)

I had 2 weapons and 1 mod I really wanted and they kept "pending" until, once again, a hard freeze when salvaging made me just turn it off and do something else...
I hope Trion fixes this as soon as possible.

Smokey Black
05-22-2016, 01:12 PM
I got an item no hassle minimal wait,

So I bought another item and am stuck pending.

If I lose it its chump change but why so pending? whats the wait?

clay marrow
05-22-2016, 01:17 PM
I have 2pending buys atm been this way over an hour..
I'm sure both will be gone after I relog

Smokey Black
05-22-2016, 02:02 PM
I got an item no hassle minimal wait,

So I bought another item and am stuck pending.

If I lose it its chump change but why so pending? whats the wait?

Just re-logged to check up on this.

I had no items in my purchases.

So I went back on and found the one I had select before and am back to pending.. I will continue to update as long as I can.

Johnny Gatt
05-22-2016, 02:03 PM
Trion really dropped the ball with the exchange. People WANT to use it, but as usual went live with it with minimal testing. The players on pts raised same issues, but it launched anyways. They will fix it, but by the time they get to it, nobody will want to use it anymore.

Lithova
05-22-2016, 02:11 PM

Of course people are still having these issue's, look at all the threads and topics popping up regarding the broken state of the exchange. People have posted as much as possible and you can clearly see a theme occurring here...the same pattern of reports from various players. But if you require more information then perhaps you should post a list of directives for players so that they can help you...to help them.

While you guys look into it further...I recommend all avoid using the exchange...avoid purchasing or listing any items, avoid buying a seller slot to test it for yourself...save your self the money and create a PTS toon if you want to test it out for yourself. But most of all avoid using the exchange, and if you use it to list something or browse to buy something don't be surprised to run into the common issue of either losing scrip or losing the item you just listed due to the buggy nature of the exchange. In its current state its unreliable an unstable.

TL : DR - Avoid using the exchange.

clay marrow
05-22-2016, 02:14 PM
I have 2pending buys atm been this way over an hour..
I'm sure both will be gone after I relog

Reloged myself and as before all pending items are back as listed by sellers.. did this on my alt as well..

Now I know it's Sunday and we rarely get a response on the weekends but considering they released this on a Thursday you'd think they'd have been keeping an eye out for these types of things to occur,so they could pull the plug if we started losing gear in there...
Must be working as they intended it to....

Gaige12
05-22-2016, 03:12 PM
Reloged myself and as before all pending items are back as listed by sellers.. did this on my alt as well..

Now I know it's Sunday and we rarely get a response on the weekends but considering they released this on a Thursday you'd think they'd have been keeping an eye out for these types of things to occur,so they could pull the plug if we started losing gear in there...
Must be working as they intended it to....

Maybe its RNG based. 0.000001% chance of getting your stuff*

**and 70% chance of losing it.

Olaf
05-22-2016, 03:24 PM
I expect compensation for those who lost items or scrip. I lost a supreme emc service rifle and probably a t4 CE ar sight that is showing as "listing purchased, pending...." all day.

Smokey Black
05-22-2016, 03:33 PM
I expect compensation for those who lost items or scrip. I lost a supreme emc service rifle and probably a t4 CE ar sight that is showing as "listing purchased, pending...." all day.

I'm thinking sometime after thumper and leech are granted.

Johnny Gatt
05-22-2016, 03:34 PM
Actually I am starting to think that this is the scrip sink that everyone was asking for. Pretty soon there won't be much scrip.

konstantinov
05-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Actually I am starting to think that this is the scrip sink that everyone was asking for. Pretty soon there won't be much scrip.

I'm saving my scrip.

Johnny Gatt
05-22-2016, 03:53 PM
I'm saving my scrip.

You don't really need it

Rouge Assasin
05-22-2016, 05:21 PM
Hi there! Are you still having these issues? Please post as much detail as possible if you are so that we may look into this further. Problem has not been resolved. Lost the three guns I wanted to purchase and a t4 sat det sight that i really wanted. I really love the idea of the exchange, hoping for a speedy fix.
Tried purchasing items on three ps3 systems usa, no go.

Johnny Gatt
05-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Problem has not been resolved. Lost the three guns I wanted to purchase and a t4 sat det sight that i really wanted. I really love the idea of the exchange, hoping for a speedy fix.
Tried purchasing items on three ps3 systems usa, no go.

The Exchange needs to come down completely until it is fixed, otherwise the number of people losing scrip and items grows exponentially.

xXxDSMer
05-23-2016, 05:44 PM

For the last several days, during the day, pretty much no one has had a purchase get past "listing purchase pending" (probably NO one at all).
Claiming items like canceling listings is being extremely slow. Some friends have tried removing their listings because of all the issues and their things got stuck on the "claim" part of the process, then reset happened and their items are gone. Not in inventory, not in listings, nowhere to be found at all.

Today the exchange sort of seems to be working, on that first login before teleporting anywhere or joining any matches.

I do hope you, Trion, intend to return everyone's weapons WITH SYNERGY ON THE MODS. Not the BS ya pull with things lost before the exchange came along where weapons get returned with synless mods when the mods had syn before.

konstantinov
05-23-2016, 05:46 PM
You don't really need it

Can you really ever have too much?

Hesk
05-24-2016, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the updates, everyone! Please review this thread by Destromathe, and submit a ticket if you are still missing items!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?242106-Exchange-Issues

You can submit a ticket directly from support.trionworlds.com.