PDA

View Full Version : Please is this really necessary???!

OneBadClown
05-26-2016, 09:49 PM
Game can be hard enough with crashes and
freezes ,but do we really need players crashing
onto playing area and then backing up repeatedly (sp)
If your trying to snipe or just focusing on game this is
really obnoxious. Please be Curteous of others. Thanks!!!

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled programing

Johnny Gatt
05-27-2016, 01:45 AM
Are you talking about conflict sites?
This has been a problem since scaling was introduced.
I always try to deal with players in different ways depending on situation.

If I arrive at a site and it goes to TL 10 I usually look for the other player ASAP to make sure it isn't a low ego struggling with the sudden jump in difficulty.

If the other players are freeloaders I make them suffer.

Some are just trolls ..... at that point jump to something else and let them do it and get the credit for it anyways.

OneBadClown
05-27-2016, 05:31 AM
These people seem to jump into the mix late. I've over
shot my landing and done this, but to try and run down
scrapper bots over and over is much.

Ronin9572
05-27-2016, 05:37 AM
So I'm confused. Are you angry ppl are using they're vehicles to kill enemies or ppl are crashing your incursion/siege? While I admit this can be an issue,gl trying to get ppl to stop. Actually this will make more ppl do it. You know how trolls are...we all know how all the threads about vehicle spawning at CC helped

Bentu
05-27-2016, 05:41 AM
Are you talking about conflict sites?
This has been a problem since scaling was introduced.
I always try to deal with players in different ways depending on situation.

If I arrive at a site and it goes to TL 10 I usually look for the other player ASAP to make sure it isn't a low ego struggling with the sudden jump in difficulty.

If the other players are freeloaders I make them suffer.

Some are just trolls ..... at that point jump to something else and let them do it and get the credit for it anyways.

I got called out for doing this in chat when I was playing on ps3 eu a while back.
Funny thing though I was about 500 ego and he was 6k and he assumed that I just tagged Parrabela farm and moved on.
In actual fact I was just driving through doing a story line mission and somehow appeared on his score board.
You can't win either way if someone takes offence to you being there.

Johnny Gatt
05-27-2016, 08:17 PM
I got called out for doing this in chat when I was playing on ps3 eu a while back.
Funny thing though I was about 500 ego and he was 6k and he assumed that I just tagged Parrabela farm and moved on.
In actual fact I was just driving through doing a story line mission and somehow appeared on his score board.
You can't win either way if someone takes offence to you being there.

I know a lot of higher ego players will sit there boosting the threat level while the new players struggle. If I am on my low ego toons I am out of there to let them finish the conflict themselves at that point.

I personally think it is better for a player to tag and run rather than sit at edge of blue circle boosting the threat. I still like to play defiance, so you will always see me actually doing the conflict site.

Too many people taking too many shortcuts nowadays. I remember when people got vote kicked for glitching in co-ops. Now it is the other way around. Nobody wants to play the game. They just want to farm ark forge, and sell things for ridiculous amounts of scrip.

ratpie
05-27-2016, 08:28 PM
They just want to farm ark forge, and sell things for ridiculous amounts of scrip.

because, nothing left to do...