PDA

View Full Version : Mutants Grenadier

Wagner Serrato
05-28-2016, 10:34 AM
Trion need nerfing Mutantes grenadiers ou remove from expedition.
Bug: causes self-extract.
Lost my tier 73.

Ea Rapture
05-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Time to start over I guess. Or just stop all together.

Wagner Serrato
05-28-2016, 11:45 AM
Time to start over I guess. Or just stop all together.
This a ****ing glitch

Ea Rapture
05-28-2016, 11:50 AM
This a ****ing glitch

It's defiance. Everything's a glitch.

Johnny Gatt
05-28-2016, 02:42 PM
If they remove the Mutant Grenadiers I suggest they replace them with British Grenadiers.

God Save The Queen !!!!

WhiteStrike
05-28-2016, 02:51 PM
What? Are you actually saying that there is something wrong with the enemies that can one-shot you from across the map when you're running with Blur?:rolleyes:
I agree, their accuracy needs to be toned down. As it is, Grenadiers are much more dangerous than their Minigunner counterpart.

Claydough
05-28-2016, 03:17 PM
What? Are you actually saying that there is something wrong with the enemies that can one-shot you from across the map when you're running with Blur?:rolleyes:
I agree, their accuracy needs to be toned down. As it is, Grenadiers are much more dangerous than their Minigunner counterpart.

Theyre more dangerous than jackson himself

NullWolf
05-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Only problem I have with the grenadiers is the range at which they can hit you, you shouldn't be standing in a corner of the map getting one shotted by a grenadier standing on the exact opposite side of the map.

Only final map where they can't hit you from anywhere is the cave area with the boat and even then if they stand in the middle they can still hit anywhere else

Johnny Gatt
05-30-2016, 06:24 PM
Theyre more dangerous than jackson himself

Right on... in fact the expo does not get hard until AFTER Jackson is dead. It seems like 8 to 10 Grenadiers spawn after he dies so you can spend some extra hunter requisitions. Neat trick though, as most people think the round is over when the boss is defeated. They will use up their requisitions to finish off the ever spawning Grenadiers so as not to lose the rewards.

llls1cKb0ylll
05-30-2016, 07:50 PM
yea they are op, specially when the grenade kills u and u find it out 10 secs laters becuase of the lag
idk what its going on with the servers but war below and stolen porpuse been really laggy lately (biomen hiting u when u are far away, same with anarchists) and no, its not my pc/conection, still the same 200ms as usual