PDA

View Full Version : Big race on defiance!!

TheBlueCanaryRose
06-01-2016, 04:19 PM
:D Hey PS3 Defiance players!! This is BlueCanary!! I'm hosting a race this Saturday June 4th, @ 3:00 pm Eastern time (check your local time zone to know when to log on!!)

Come enjoy the fun and test your skills!!
Participate in the race, or be a cruising spectator (drive along the hills watching as they go through obstacles)!!

The race starts at Ecamp and ends at Iron Demon Ranch.
Attached is the race route.

RULES:

*STAY on concrete or dirt roads.
*No going over hills, or through lakes/ponds.
*NO TELEPORTING!! I will be personally monitoring the finish line and I'll see any entrants who cheat by teleporting. You only win if you DRIVE!
*You cannot stop for any reason. However, if enemies cause your vehicle to explode, you must keep moving until you can respawn your vehicle.
*If caught cheating by teleporting, or if you're observed not moving, you face the penalty of dueling a EGO level 6000.
*If you are participating, you must text me your Defiance game ID!

Entry fee - 500 scrip!

PRIZES:

~1st place 6000 scrip and a Legendary VBI TACC Assault Rifle

~2nd place 2500 scrip

~3rd place 1000 scrip

Request to spectators!: Please take note of any racer who stops during the race! Take down their name and let me know who it is.

Hope to see you there!! :D

Any questions? Text me on ps3!! ---> jenova_rose

Smokey Black
06-01-2016, 04:25 PM
I don't think the first place prize blade is tradable.

Kuroro
06-01-2016, 04:44 PM
well...i have done this kind of races with clanmates,it has been funny a few times,sadly the servers cant handle such a race xD you will explode your car with invisible enemies and get stucked also.anyway,i wont say anything about the prizes,have fun as we did
(picture taken by a clanmate)
http://i.imgur.com/ZTAhDhO.jpg

Death Sensei
06-01-2016, 05:04 PM
on ps3 EU ?

TheBlueCanaryRose
06-02-2016, 03:10 PM
well, the thing that matters most is having fun. right? :)

TheBlueCanaryRose
06-02-2016, 03:13 PM
on ps3 EU ?

idk much about the different servers. but it's on defiance on ps3. all you can do it try

WhiteStrike
06-02-2016, 11:26 PM
idk much about the different servers. but it's on defiance on ps3. all you can do it try
EU players can't play with NA players so it's actually important to know the server .

TheBlueCanaryRose
06-03-2016, 01:47 PM
EU players can't play with NA players so it's actually important to know the server .

you're right it is. i apologize. i guess i would be on the NA server.

TheBlueCanaryRose
06-03-2016, 01:51 PM
POST CHANGE NOTICE:

the prizes have been slightly changed.