PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Data - Information Wishlist

Etaew
06-02-2016, 07:40 AM
I don't have anything to reward you guys with this time, but as I'm working through the task list I could do with some assistance in getting all the information together.

I'll be maintaining a list of what I need, if you are able to help me out with screenshots or information I would appreciate it.

INFORMATION

What flags should a weapon have? Jackpot (Receives 5% damage bonus?), Store (Receives faction bonus?), Fixed Rolls?

Hunter0
06-02-2016, 07:44 AM
I don't have anything to reward you guys with this time, but as I'm working through the task list I could do with some assistance in getting all the information together.

I'll be maintaining a list of what I need, if you are able to help me out with screenshots or information I would appreciate it.

INFORMATION

Names and locations of all Shrill sieges (screenshots prefered)

There's only 1 location. down there near water temple on the left. You don't know this ?

Etaew
06-02-2016, 08:04 AM
There's only 1 location. down there near water temple on the left. You don't know this ?

Honestly no, I haven't played Defiance in a long time. I did log in and find one at Crystal Springs, so I've added that :)

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 08:42 AM
You should play again. Been lots of fun stuff going on like zone fights lol. Any idea on when the spring clean winners get their outfits?

Lamar Kendrick
06-02-2016, 08:46 AM
You should play again. Been lots of fun stuff going on like zone fights lol. Any idea on when the spring clean winners get their outfits?

i got mine yesterday. etaew e-mailed the winners including you

WhiteStrike
06-02-2016, 08:48 AM
i got mine yesterday. etaew e-mailed the winners including you
I didn't receive an e-mail.

EDIT: If you mean the Forum mail asking me for my costume, then I did receive that one. However, I did not receive an e-mail with a code for the costume.

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 08:50 AM
I got the email just not the outfit yet. I myself wasn't expecting to win it lol.

Lamar Kendrick
06-02-2016, 08:54 AM
I didn't receive an e-mail.

e-mail etaew just to make sure

I got the email just not the outfit yet. I myself wasn't expecting to win it lol.

checked my claims and there's none but checked my headgears and outfits and it was there

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 08:58 AM
I checked my outfits still nothing yet.

Etaew
06-02-2016, 09:47 AM

Last update I had from Kiwi when I asked yesterday was that she expected them to be done by 3PM PDT today.

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the info.

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Still haven't received the outfit.

Kuroro
06-02-2016, 03:28 PM
damn my english is too limited to understand the point of the thread XD but i did not received anything yet either

Etaew
06-02-2016, 03:35 PM
damn my english is too limited to understand the point of the thread XD but i did not received anything yet either

This thread is meant to discuss information I am looking for, not really to discuss the rewards of the last thread :)

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Sorry for making it about the rewards. I just but it in with my post cause I figured you'd see it faster since you started this thread.

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 07:01 PM
I still haven't received the outfit lol.

Kuroro
06-02-2016, 08:24 PM
I still haven't received the outfit lol.

have you checked the outfits list?as zayne did
btw,help etaew with the flags damn it xD
i have no idea what that means..

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 08:46 PM
I have checked almost every 5 minutes since I woke up 12 hours ago and still nothing. I don't speak flag either lol.

Ghost Within
06-02-2016, 09:13 PM
I have checked almost every 5 minutes since I woke up 12 hours ago and still nothing. I don't speak flag either lol.

I am also having the issue of not having my outfit rewarded yet.

Moskyrath
06-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Ok I'm not the only one lol

Etaew
06-03-2016, 04:21 AM
Ok I'm not the only one lol

Kiwi's a fairly busy creature, I can continue bumping until she gets annoyed at me :)

Moskyrath
06-03-2016, 05:11 AM
Kiwi's a fairly busy creature, I can continue bumping until she gets annoyed at me :)

Yesh we must bump till the bird flies away into the sunset. Lol

CM Kiwibird
06-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Yesh we must bump till the bird flies away into the sunset. Lol

I CAN'T FLY. :(

I'll get this all sorted out today though, lots of grants to be done!

Etaew
06-04-2016, 03:37 AM
I'd like to refocus the thread on to my current topic of interest, adjusting the Weapon Database to better represent the current state of weapons and having some easily identifiable fields to filter by.

What flags should a weapon have? Jackpot (Receives 5% damage bonus?), Store (Receives faction bonus?), Fixed Rolls?

Ea Rapture
06-04-2016, 03:54 AM
I'd like to refocus the thread on to my current topic of interest, adjusting the Weapon Database to better represent the current state of weapons and having some easily identifiable fields to filter by.

Maybe adding faction bonuses to select weapons would be beneficial. After all, this is to help newer players more than vets, but should they be added, a small little snippet of what is added by said bonus would be helpful as well because not everyone knows what a faction bonus is.

So have the gun listed as

EMC Commando SMG

*Recieves VBI Faction Bonus
**Faction Bonus applies these affects: (Insert stuffs here)

Or, perhaps, maybe adding a Faction subsection to the weapon listing would help. I dunno, just throwing stuff out there.

As far as fixed rolls, a little (* JP Bonus/ Fixed Rolls) note would be cool. Dont need anything extravagant, just a little note to help people out

Etaew
06-04-2016, 04:25 AM
Maybe adding faction bonuses to select weapons would be beneficial. After all, this is to help newer players more than vets, but should they be added, a small little snippet of what is added by said bonus would be helpful as well because not everyone knows what a faction bonus is.

So have the gun listed as

EMC Commando SMG

*Recieves VBI Faction Bonus
**Faction Bonus applies these affects: (Insert stuffs here)

Or, perhaps, maybe adding a Faction subsection to the weapon listing would help. I dunno, just throwing stuff out there.

As far as fixed rolls, a little (* JP Bonus/ Fixed Rolls) note would be cool. Dont need anything extravagant, just a little note to help people out

Sounds good, so far:

Weapon Model Flags
- Manufacturer Bonus (does anyone have a list of them?)
- Fixed Rolls

For jackpots, we'll consider that a Manufacturer Bonus (unless they will conflict in any way, are there ones with several? and are these bonuses correct for them?

+ 5% Reload
+ 5% Fire Rate
+ 5% Damage

I also think there should be a flag for some sort of "base weapon", ones you get from lockboxes and drops.

Also something about store weapons / quest rewards.

Ea Rapture
06-04-2016, 05:30 AM
I think the jackpot bonuses are different from Faction bonuses.

I'm not 100% sure, and don't want to give you wrong information, but I Think these are the current bonuses:

Faction:

-10% DMG Bonus

JP:

-5% DMG
-5% Fire Rate
-5% Mag
- -5% Reload

Feel free to correct me though.

WhiteStrike
06-04-2016, 07:02 AM
I think the jackpot bonuses are different from Faction bonuses.

I'm not 100% sure, and don't want to give you wrong information, but I Think these are the current bonuses:

Faction:

-10% DMG Bonus

JP:

-5% DMG
-5% Fire Rate
-5% Mag
- -5% Reload

Feel free to correct me though.

Jackpots also have +5% Crit. Multiplier and -5% Bloom.

Logain
06-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Weapon Model Flags
- Manufacturer Bonus (does anyone have a list of them?)
- Fixed Rolls

The list is anything from VBI, Top Notch or Soleptor boxes.

So guns with the following prefixes get the 10% DMG bonus:

Frontier
EMC
Votan

Ea Rapture
06-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Jackpots also have +5% Crit. Multiplier and -5% Bloom.

Much appreciated. Knew I was forgetting some.