PDA

View Full Version : Instance restrictions

DJTrig
02-21-2013, 04:55 AM
On the IGN walkthrough they mention near the end that the instances won't begin until 4 players are ready since they don't scale and are designed for a group of 4.I assumed up until now that they did scale and that you could solo them if you so desired.This sounds like it could be a potential problem for late comers,but what does it mean to us now.What happens if somebody drops ?,are they drop in-drop out and if so does that mean we can be thrown in part way through and miss some of the mission or might we need to quite and start again.Also i thought we watched greg do one a few weeks back with just one other guy or was that something different.This just made me remember one of the main reasons i left DCUO,though i know it won't be that bad because we don't have the old class and build problems.

Sdric
02-21-2013, 05:18 AM
Those mission are repeatable and allow worldwide cross server grouping.
Shouldn't be that difficult to find either a friend or 3 other people.
(At least that's what I got from the interview.)

DJTrig
02-21-2013, 05:49 AM
My bad,i forgot he mentioned the cross-server matchmaking.But my main worry still stands,what happens if people quite/DC do we start over with the matchmaking or re-grouping or do we sit and wait for somebody to join who doesn't mind being part of the way through.If its waiting then,as i said,it shouldn't be as bad as DCUO since anybody that is up for it is good rather than waiting for set classes and builds.I guess clans will help also but the number of members needs bumping pretty quick if what was said is set-in-stone for launch.I have been in much bigger clans and had trouble finding available help + the room you need for the casual members or those that don't get much play-time.