PDA

View Full Version : +#% Max Shield

Sir Dan
06-07-2016, 02:34 AM
Where can I see that this is in effect? Otherwise how do I know it's working?

Altras
06-07-2016, 04:51 AM
Try swapping between rigs and look at your sheild in the top left corner. When you go from none to rig with increase, you should see your sheild fill

Kuroro
06-07-2016, 05:25 AM
the superiority synergy does not show in stats but it works,i have tested it

clay marrow
06-07-2016, 09:09 AM
so i just unequiped my rigs with shield optimizer chips and the stats on my shields all stay the same....
Are these chips broken?

Hexthat
06-07-2016, 09:11 AM
The +max shield does not show in stats...

Only way to know is have a friend count how much dmg it takes, before you equip and after.

I have yet to confirm any of it works.

clay marrow
06-07-2016, 09:34 AM

well, it should....

Sevrin
06-07-2016, 10:15 AM
so i just unequiped my rigs with shield optimizer chips and the stats on my shields all stay the same....
Are these chips broken?

So, they used to be broken but now, I guess, they are supposed to work but don't show up in stats. That's why I quit bothering with them.

xXxDSMer
06-07-2016, 10:16 AM

Only way to know is have a friend count how much dmg it takes, before you equip and after.

I have yet to confirm any of it works.

better way: the person with the +#%shield syn or chips or both (and this also applies to +#%health things), blows theirself up with a det and the friend picks them up. Two numbers will pop up on friend revive. One is the downed player's health the other is the downed players shield. Only the friend reviving will see the numbers. Sometimes those numbers 'pop' the same direction so more than one revive may be needed to actually get the numbers.