PDA

View Full Version : Deleted my character by accident

Poop Bazooka
06-10-2016, 11:02 AM
I was clearing out my unused characters the other day and accidentally deleted my main.I've already submitted a ticket, 641833, but I'm worried because I've read on a forum post that did deleted items toy only have three days to get them restored. Some help would be appreciated.

Bentu
06-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Support can restore it for you just submit a ticket.
One of my son's deleted the others characters during an argument.
I didn't know the details until recently but this happened before f2p and support was able to restore them.

Destromathe
06-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Customer service can definitely get this taken care of for you, and you should not lose any items.

Gaige12
06-10-2016, 11:44 AM
Maybe items deleted off a character have a limited time, i don't know. But your entire character will be backed up at some time recently and they can just roll you back to that date. Bear in mind, it's the weekend now. You prob wont hear from Trion unless the new high speed server cats escape or the bitstore implodes on itself.

On a side note. This is an area that needs a little love Trion. On an MMO I play, when you delete a toon from an account slot, a 24 hour timer kicks in. After that 24 hour timer is up, the toon is STILL there and you have to click the X and Ok your way through one or two more warnings before that toon is actually deleted. Up to the very last warning, you can cancel the deletion process.