PDA

View Full Version : Expedition Autoextraction

DiskoSvir
06-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Now, i'm really pissed but i'l try to be as polite and calm as I can and explain myself... I've been playing expedition yesterday, done 8 rounds, got autoextracted. Played some expedition today again, got bloody autoextracted again after 9 rounds. I know i'm not an a old player here but I heard autoextraction is a problem for months now so my questions are next:

1. Why is this still not fixed? Is it not in your capabilites to fix it or you (trion fellas) think it's not worth the time?

2. Since many players lost Hunter Requisition and Rounds for quite a while now (and will keep losing) why are we not compensated? I don't ask for some items/free patron or something like that, just give us our rounds and HR's back and we're good.

Ea Rapture
06-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Submit a ticket. That's all you can do to get compensated.

DiskoSvir
06-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Submit a ticket. That's all you can do to get compensated.

Already heard some folks did and just got a nice " sorry " out of it.

Ea Rapture
06-12-2016, 02:12 PM

Yeah, but you might get a few reqs back.

Logain
06-12-2016, 03:30 PM

Depends on how you right ticket. Need to write character, exact time, and what happened so CS can check logs and they will compensate you.

But key is to be specific. If you happen to have a picture to submit even better.

Claydough
06-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Depends on how you right ticket. Need to write character, exact time, and what happened so CS can check logs and they will compensate you.

But key is to be specific. If you happen to have a picture to submit even better.
all they need is the number of reqs used and you need to TELL them to give you back those reqs

if you dont tell cs exactally how you should be compensated, they will default by reporting to devs and closing the ticket.

and they cant see how many reqs you eat up

mystickaldj
06-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Yes I have been autoed many many times. First time I was round 28 and got autoed and was just running through just burning reqs and they compensated me my 30 reqs I lost after getting autoed. Tell them exactly what made you auto extract. Tell them how many lost reqs occurred. Let them know a round and tier. Also include your email address and ign since those are 2 questions they normally ask. This has been a known issue I know they took the electric archers out of hellbug hunt but nothing yet about other expos.

Johnny Gatt
06-12-2016, 07:40 PM
At least they removed that annoying ladder from expos.

Ea Rapture
06-12-2016, 08:29 PM
At least they removed that annoying ladder from expos.

And I'm so glad they're finally "fixing" decoy! God, what a nuisance it was to be able to teleport through things. Those enemies will walk out on their own eventually.

LilSaint
06-12-2016, 08:46 PM
And I'm so glad they're finally "fixing" decoy! God, what a nuisance it was to be able to teleport through things. Those enemies will walk out on their own eventually.

Some times I can't even find the enemies. Hellbugs glitched twice this week;killed the boss,killed any remaining enemies."Kill the Hellbugs".WHAT HELL BUGS?
Literally tried shooting every wall and using decoy to try and lure out any enemies glitched in a wall or something,but nothing.

mystickaldj
06-12-2016, 10:04 PM

Didn't you watch the live stream? They are keeping the old style but they are also implementing the new style. So the best of both worlds. There was so many complaints about them taking the teleport away that they decided to just add onto the decoy.