PDA

View Full Version : Season pass content?

DEVIL INSIDE
06-14-2016, 08:29 PM
I recently bought the season pass. I am enjoying it. But I am curious what is the full content of the pass? Because I read the description, but it doesnt mention anything about the THORN LIRO. Also, do the DLCs' continue into each other? Because I dont see alot of new mission points.

Thx

Ea Rapture
06-14-2016, 08:39 PM
It contains all 5 DLCs. That's it really.

Quicksilver1492
06-14-2016, 11:31 PM
If you want to get technical, they aren't really DLC. More like add-ons. Unlocks would probably be a better term, since the content is already in the game. Buying the season pass saves you about $10 over buying separately, which is good considering a few of them hardly seem worth buying.

Castithan Charge Pack unlocks Thorn Liro Arenas and the use of their vendor. Plus an outfit.

Gunslinger unlocks Gunslinger Arenas and access to variant weapon types and outfits.

Arktech Revolution unlocks an outfit and title, also access to Chimera dailies for Cores.

Arkbreaker allows you to call down major and minor arkbreaks such as Warmaster and gives you access to variant weapon/new weapon types that you otherwise couldn't equip.

7th Legion unlocks the use of variant weapons that you couldn't otherwise equip and the added ability to gain rep for each incursion you do. Plus an outfit.

A few of them give you some crappy green weapons, I think. And an added benefit is the increase in weekly/daily rewards such as arkforge, scrip, and so on. Also, they unlock contracts for gaining rep with said factions, so that's a plus. Plus new pursuits to give you more Ego levels.

I think that is just about it, though.

tig3r
06-14-2016, 11:39 PM
If you want to get technical, they aren't really DLC. More like add-ons. Unlocks would probably be a better term, since the content is already in the game. Buying the season pass saves you about $10 over buying separately, which is good considering a few of them hardly seem worth buying.

Castithan Charge Pack unlocks Thorn Liro Arenas and the use of their vendor. Plus an outfit.

Gunslinger unlocks Gunslinger Arenas and access to variant weapon types and outfits.

Arktech Revolution unlocks an outfit and title, also access to Chimera dailies for Cores.

Arkbreaker allows you to call down major and minor arkbreaks such as Warmaster and gives you access to variant weapon/new weapon types that you otherwise couldn't equip.

7th Legion unlocks the use of variant weapons that you couldn't otherwise equip and the added ability to gain rep for each incursion you do. Plus an outfit.

A few of them give you some crappy green weapons, I think. And an added benefit is the increase in weekly/daily rewards such as arkforge, scrip, and so on. Also, they unlock contracts for gaining rep with said factions, so that's a plus.

Arktech revolution also gives you extra nano related perks on the EGO Grid, 1 defense (-15% incoming dmg) + 2 offensive perks, for all the nanos.

Quicksilver1492
06-14-2016, 11:51 PM
Arktech revolution also gives you extra nano related perks on the EGO Grid, 1 defense (-15% incoming dmg) + 2 offensive perks, for all the nanos.

I totally forgot about that. LOL.

Ghost Within
06-15-2016, 12:09 AM
Basically season pass saves you $10 and a somewhat headache for buying them in the first place.

DEVIL INSIDE
06-15-2016, 01:32 AM
Cool. Just double checking to make sure it is all there. Thx

Atticus Batman
06-15-2016, 01:58 AM

A few of them give you some crappy green weapons, I think. And an added benefit is the increase in weekly/daily rewards such as arkforge, scrip, and so on. Also, they unlock contracts for gaining rep with said factions, so that's a plus. Plus new pursuits to give you more Ego levels.

Castithan Charge pack also gives you a Raptor vehicle, which is a 10$ purchase if you choose to buy it separately. All those outfits that come with the DLC cost roughly 8$ - 12$ a piece (if not more) if you buy them separately as well, and there are several outfits that you can get from the 7th legion vendor, all of course tied to the RNG just like the gunslinger's outfits in the gunslinger catche in the VBI vendor.

Quicksilver1492
06-15-2016, 02:13 AM
Castithan Charge pack also gives you a Raptor vehicle, which is a 10$ purchase if you choose to buy it separately. All those outfits that come with the DLC cost roughly 8$ - 12$ a piece (if not more) if you buy them separately as well, and there are several outfits that you can get from the 7th legion vendor, all of course tied to the RNG just like the gunslinger's outfits in the gunslinger catche in the VBI vendor.

I forgot about the Raptor, as well, because it's a Raptor. Ha. But yeah, all those RNG outfits I didn't think about either. Outfits aren't really a selling point to me, personally. I know a lot of people love the cosmetic stuff though.

Atticus Batman
06-15-2016, 02:16 AM
I forgot about the Raptor, as well, because it's a Raptor. Ha. But yeah, all those RNG outfits I didn't think about either. Outfits aren't really a selling point to me, personally. I know a lot of people love the cosmetic stuff though.

Doesn't Castithan still also come with one free Character redo Token? Those are also a 10$ value by themselves.

Bentu
06-15-2016, 02:29 AM
Doesn't Castithan still also come with one free Character redo Token? Those are also a 10$ value by themselves.

They have removed the name change that used to come as part of the package though.
Now it's a separate purchase.

DEVIL INSIDE
06-15-2016, 03:34 AM
It gave me a character customization redo.