PDA

View Full Version : Should probably know better The Exchange HELP!

OneBadClown
06-15-2016, 05:24 PM
Bought a slot.Can't seem to be able to use it. Do I need to
have a Patron pass first? PS3 NA

Hesk
06-16-2016, 12:45 AM
Hello! A patron pass should not be necessary as long as you've purchased a sell slot. If you're still unable to use the slot, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com directly.

r1p
06-16-2016, 06:00 AM
Bought a slot.Can't seem to be able to use it. Do I need to
have a Patron pass first? PS3 NA

I thought that I read on here somewhere that the paid slots are located below the patron slots, so did you happen to scroll down and try to use the 5th slot? I could be completely wrong about this because senility is beginning to settle in given my age so if it turns out to be nonsense then please disregard.

Bentu
06-16-2016, 06:22 AM
In my 3 years of playing this game and being a member of these boards I've come to learn that when there's an issue with certain aspects of the game you're better off staying away from them.
I know that if people weren't trying to use the exchange Trion wouldn't know of the issues but that only gives wait to the argument that things need to be tested better and for longer before being released.
We need console pts servers where these things can be tested where they're going wrong and not made to work on pc and a lash up being released to consoles.

OneBadClown
06-16-2016, 07:59 AM
I thought that I read on here somewhere that the paid slots are located below the patron slots, so did you happen to scroll down and try to use the 5th slot? I could be completely wrong about this because senility is beginning to settle in given my age so if it turns out to be nonsense then please disregard.

You are right. My bad.

I've purchased a few things from the exchange. Dont know if the value
is there,but figured I try to sell. Once I figured out controls its ok. Trion
does need to post info on how things work.

1. You have to pay their fees up front. Nice paid for spot now
pay again. Almost went broke with that.

2.YOU will be charged if you make an error and cancelled
the ad as I did. So paid twice. THANKS for that.
"You'll learn boy even if it's the hard way"