PDA

View Full Version : This new PvP: what do you think about it?

Kuroro
06-15-2016, 10:11 PM
I´d like to know everybody´s opinions about it

I think it is ugly.I cant believe im not killing people with a headshot using black widow or whispered death

tig3r
06-15-2016, 10:29 PM
It's pretty ugly. Just don't like the fact that ppl messing with my game, but hey, its f2p so i can't complain.

Kuroro
06-15-2016, 10:32 PM
It's pretty ugly. Just don't like the fact that ppl messing with my game, but hey, its f2p so i can't complain.

I´d just ignore pvp and keep playing expeditions instead but decoy is making me die at expeditions so...xD
I wonder if minor arkfalls in silicon valley have not been ruined yet

tig3r
06-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Do you have other games that you play?

WhiteStrike
06-15-2016, 11:08 PM

I think it is ugly.I cant believe im not killing people with a headshot using black widow or whispered death

You need 2 headshots now (3 with the Black Widow, I think). Semi-auto Sniper Rifles shouldn't completely outclass Bolt Action Sniper Rifles and Wolfhounds shouldn't beat Revolvers at their job.

Claydough
06-16-2016, 12:35 AM
its rubbish,

rise of the surge bolter

RIP pvp

WhiteStrike
06-16-2016, 01:53 AM
PvP is very slightly more balanced.
Blast Rifles and Surges still dominate everything and Bolt Actions are too weak. It took me 3 freaking headshots to kill a guy today! I was using a
Wishbone MK2.

tig3r
06-16-2016, 01:53 AM
its rubbish,

rise of the surge bolter

RIP pvp

http://i.imgur.com/KyfPSAk.gif

*edit: why do such simple things take hours to make :I

WhiteStrike
06-16-2016, 01:56 AM

Gif of the year.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-16-2016, 01:59 AM
lol the blades are to op now. did i miss apost about blades being weak/

Ghost Within
06-16-2016, 02:01 AM
lol the blades are to op now. did i miss apost about blades being weak/

Ikr? Wtf did you do to swords Destromathe lol I get 1 hitted by a sword in PvP....... There is no way prior to this update.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-16-2016, 02:02 AM
Ikr? Wtf did you do to swords Destromathe lol

i mean come on .they even have stims to make them even more op

Brajjaan
06-16-2016, 02:04 AM
Agree, new pvp is more unbalanced than it already was. In my opinion nothing was really needed besides bunny hop penalty which still works in a odd way. It's not synced right

Summary: skilled weapons took a massive hit, while hip fire and damage based blast rifles remains the same.

tig3r
06-16-2016, 02:10 AM

Gif of the year.

Huehuehuehueheuheu

DEATHBRINGER210
06-16-2016, 02:13 AM
and nades omg . you still cant kill some1 in blur with a fricken oj frag . smh

Yiazzy
06-16-2016, 05:38 AM
New PvP? What new PvP? It's exactly the same, players spamming Blast Rifles, and being able to kill you whilst they're not even loaded on your screen

Aliasse
06-16-2016, 05:53 AM
The range on charge blades needs to be nerfed.

The game is fine without having to jump shoot.

Idk why crit was nerfed.

Why use pistol or smg when you can use a charge blade that can 1-3 shot you + no escape.

PISTOL ARE USELESS.

Removing the bunny hop was already enough. The problem before this patch was that there no was variety of gunplay. Now that pistol/smg feel so much weaker, you just limited the options to br/charge blade/sniper.]

In theory this was good but nope.

DiskoSvir
06-16-2016, 06:15 AM
I think folks just need time to adjust to this new pvp, but my personal opinion is:

Bunny hopping wasn't a problem at all... it actually separated good pvp-ers from bad (those that can aim and those that could not) Now when you face an enemy you'l only win if you have a better gun. That's it.

About hp increase, I think that this was not needed since now you need almost 2 magazines to kill someone with rhino/ironclad shields (not to mention if they have def cyber rig setup).

And about crit multiplier, I agree that it should have been lowered, but not this much.

Aliasse
06-16-2016, 06:32 AM
I think folks just need time to adjust to this new pvp, but my personal opinion is:

Bunny hopping wasn't a problem at all... it actually separated good pvp-ers from bad (those that can aim and those that could not) Now when you face an enemy you'l only win if you have a better gun. That's it.

About hp increase, I think that this was not needed since now you need almost 2 magazines to kill someone with rhino/ironclad shields (not to mention if they have def cyber rig setup).

And about crit multiplier, I agree that it should have been lowered, but not this much.

This guy knows what's up.

I've been playing pvp ever since i started playing defiance but your opinion is correct. Crit was nerfed to hell. Charge blades are not even fun to deal now that crit was nerf. They go close up and you can't do any damage or escape.

PvP should be a rewarding gameplay BASED ON SKILL. Try going in competitive and dealing with 3 charge blades with blur. How is that fun to deal with when crit is nerf and not reward when aiming at the head.

This WON'T change the fact that skilled/experience played are still going to stomp. I'm still at my average kills around 28/5 in sw. Everything still the same but ****ter with nerfed crit and charge blades.

Skiller115
06-16-2016, 07:47 AM
This new pvp is surge bolter Paradise

WhiteStrike
06-16-2016, 08:18 AM
Crits were nerfed way too much.

Kuroro
06-16-2016, 08:24 AM
yeah i noticed the surge bolters.everybody is using them now with cloak on ps3 NA

Moskyrath
06-16-2016, 09:23 AM
Buy a Longbore from one of the low egos that has one. I'm using it and if a headshot doesn't kill them right away a simple body shot after it does.

THE ROCKS
06-16-2016, 09:28 AM
This new pvp is the age of the infectors the Boomer boys and the swords I honestly cant stand this new pvp I can't do what I used to do with my Loadouts it's just a unnecessary patch cause people cry and send in tickets and ruin the game for others I enjoyed old pvp but now it's Trash

Kuroro
06-16-2016, 09:34 AM
This new pvp is the age of the infectors the Boomer boys and the swords I honestly cant stand this new pvp I can't do what I used to do with my Loadouts it's just a unnecessary patch cause people cry and send in tickets and ruin the game for others I enjoyed old pvp but now it's Trash

i tested a boomer yesterday,they added recoil to it and now bb´s sucks on pvp.blast rifles,swords,surge bolters and cankers own pvp now

Jerrmy12
06-16-2016, 10:26 PM

It's ****
Blast rifles are unusable, all everybody spams is bio pool launchers and surge bolters or explosives.

Lithova
06-16-2016, 11:05 PM
...blast rifles,swords,surge bolters and cankers own pvp now

This isn't new, its always been like this until the past 6 to 8 months where people started using stupid guns and then got owned and then qq'd about it wanting thier opponents guns nerfed, so Trion decided to nerf accuracy on jump firing...but then players discovered boomers are still pretty good to use while jumping around like bunnies and the bads cried about it being too op so Trion decided to add heavy recoil to the boomers...essentially they want to make a shooter game without any jumping in PVP because too many players are too stupid to roll or take cover or aim and fire their gun....soon it'll come to a point were Trion makes it so all the guns shoot rainbows and marshmellows and sadly the bads will still qq about it saying that their opponents rainbow is brighter than theirs etc..In the end the bads just want to make pvp an place where they never die but their opponents are instantly stuck and frozen in one spot unable to move or fire back.

But yea coulrophobia is no joke. >.>

Kuroro
06-16-2016, 11:08 PM
...essentially they want to make a shooter game without any jumping in PVP because too many players are too stupid to roll or take cover or aim and fire their gun....soon it'll come to a point were Trion makes it so all the guns shoot rainbows and marshmellows and sadly the bads will still qq about it saying that their opponents rainbow is brighter than theirs etc..

best comment ever,sadly it is the truth

Ghost Within
06-16-2016, 11:58 PM

Lmao can't do what you want? You trolled everyone on Xbox na with a cloak gamma bolted or a ce shotty with a telespanner so once they broke your shields you would just heal and switch back to your shotty or some other troll way to get a kill. This is above my favorite statement you have made bout PvP and I am glad you can't troll anymore.

Claydough
06-17-2016, 02:09 AM
wait, did somone say canker?

Bentu
06-17-2016, 02:13 AM

I think it's just what the game needed, adds a bit of spice to the forums and makes y'all have to think instead of running around spraying and praying with your shiny BRs.
LOL now any fool with a green Liro blade can whoop your butts, it's great.

Lycan Nightshade
06-17-2016, 04:12 AM
Its the same pvp as always.... il adapt and deal with it.

grumss
06-17-2016, 04:18 AM
I am furious! in fact so angry that i feel i should leave this to another time!-so briefly (AND i have given it time to make sure)

Now a 1 on 1 battle has become even more of an opportunity for 3rd party snipers- gone are the days of great battles against even components.

Aimboters/glitch exploiters (or "magicians" for us that dont like to accuse) and those with "super-weapons" are still 1-shotting (or close to it).. leaving us "normal" folk even further behind.

Weapons that i (we) have spent a hundreds of honest hours (and real cash in some cases) on now appear to be close to useless.

and i am sure that i can add further when in a better state of mind.

PVP was very close to being "right" before. It could maybe of done with a damage tweak, but otherwise "FUN"
please trion- stop listening to those that want changes because they are bored OR those that just whine because they are not doing as well as others. (especially in PVP)

My complaining is certainly not self based, those that know me in the game recognise my assistance to others- especially new-commers (whom will suffer the most from these changes)

BTW, I would really like to see a public list of those that have been caught cheating or taking unfair advantage of glitches ect. Making these people public (in my opinion) is the only way to minimising it. (the people doing it are normally doing it for the "look at how good i am" )

Antony Harrist
06-17-2016, 07:40 AM
Charge snipers are worse than ever lol

Logain
06-17-2016, 07:52 AM
wait, did somone say canker?

Yeah I have no idea why either. Cankers also were nerfed to dust. This change did not bring them back from the dead.

Just BR and Charge Sniper Rifle away. Oh and make sure it's radiation because that is the only viable nano again.

missmar
06-17-2016, 08:37 AM
so here's my experience in brief rambling bullet form

swords are perfect against blast rifle users. mostly the people who complain about swords are blast riflers not getting their easy kills anymore.

you can still evade a sword user by jumping to safety (like on a box)

i watched an ego 2000 absolutely dominate the infamous 2bl4ck4u pvpers, cloaking charge snipers, with a thorn liro sword though

charge snipers def still a pain in the ***, need a separate adjustment, maybe the same adjustment that happened to sluggers

a lot of my gear that used to one-shot crit-kill, wasn't..... like El Guapo and Quick Repeater..... until I added T5 crit barrels.

decoy is great but i think it needs a super brief period of invulnerability like 0.5s so you can use it while being shot at.... and decoy needs to start recharging on explosion.

all the dead ends on the way to the C-points kinda bug me, can only reach it outdoors basically.

grenades are wicked strong, glad you can only bring 5 a match

cerberus is a gat deng tank, actually have to wear my blockade ark if the cerb's occupants are good

over-all i really like it.

p.s.try a crit barrel

WhiteStrike
06-17-2016, 08:43 AM
so here's my experience in brief rambling bullet form

swords are perfect against blast rifle users. mostly the people who complain about swords are blast riflers not getting their easy kills anymore.

you can still evade a sword user by jumping to safety (like on a box)

i watched an ego 2000 absolutely dominate the infamous 2bl4ck4u pvpers, cloaking charge snipers, with a thorn liro sword though

charge snipers def still a pain in the ***, need a separate adjustment, maybe the same adjustment that happened to sluggers

a lot of my gear that used to one-shot crit-kill, wasn't..... like El Guapo and Quick Repeater..... until I added T5 crit barrels.

decoy is great but i think it needs a super brief period of invulnerability like 0.5s so you can use it while being shot at.... and decoy needs to start recharging on explosion.

all the dead ends on the way to the C-points kinda bug me, can only reach it outdoors basically.

grenades are wicked strong, glad you can only bring 5 a match

cerberus is a gat deng tank, actually have to wear my blockade ark if the cerb's occupants are good

over-all i really like it.

p.s.try a crit barrel

Swords are also perfect against:
everything

missmar
06-17-2016, 08:58 AM
Swords are also perfect against:
everything

not snipers and open fields. not my supreme El Guapo or Tornado headshots. not against my OJ nades or decoy or ablative stims.

Kuroro
06-17-2016, 11:17 AM
please trion- stop listening to those that want changes because they are bored OR those that just whine because they are not doing as well as others. (especially in PVP)

the complainers of ps3 NA i see on forums dont play pvp,some of them do but they are noobs.i understand what you say and i said it before,they are a minority crying because they cant win while the majority is in game playing

i have to say i like this new pvp,except for a few things: bolt and semi snipers not killing with a headshot,wolfhounds taking up to 3 bullets to kill doing headshots,surge bolters not balanced yet and swords killing everything on their way hahaha

missmar
06-17-2016, 11:31 AM
i have to say i like this new pvp,except for a few things: bolt and semi snipers not killing with a headshot,wolfhounds taking up to 3 bullets to kill doing headshots,surge bolters not balanced yet and swords killing everything on their way hahaha

i can crit-kill with a quick repeater in two shots, one shot with overcharge. doesn't even have a crit roll, just a green crit barrel. put crit barrel on your guns. an SS2 should kick ***.

wolfhounds can one-shot with high crit. without high crit you can just overcharge. have an El Guapo that has no crit rolls but a T5 crit barrel and it does 30k-50k crits with crit perks.

Kuroro
06-17-2016, 11:35 AM
i can crit-kill with a quick repeater in two shots, one shot with overcharge. doesn't even have a crit roll, just a green crit barrel. put crit barrel on your guns. an SS2 should kick ***.

wolfhounds can one-shot with high crit. without high crit you can just overcharge. have an El Guapo that has no crit rolls but a T5 crit barrel and it does 30k-50k crits with crit perks.

do you see what you are saying?...
now everybody is using surge bolters,that weapons does not require skill while a bolt or semi auto sniper requires a good aim because if you dont do a headshot it is a wasted shot,and they have a tiny white point on the middle of the screen.bolt and semi snipers should do critical kills with only 1 shot.what is the point of their existence then? remove them from game so everybody starts using surge bolters.

wolfhounds cannot one shot with high crit.yesterday it took me up to 3 headshots to kill someone with my black widow,wich has 9k dmg and 7.0 crit

DiskoSvir
06-17-2016, 12:15 PM
...essentially they want to make a shooter game without any jumping in PVP because too many players are too stupid to roll or take cover or aim and fire their gun....soon it'll come to a point were Trion makes it so all the guns shoot rainbows and marshmellows and sadly the bads will still qq about it saying that their opponents rainbow is brighter than theirs etc..

Couldn't have said it better mate.

Nefarious
06-17-2016, 03:03 PM
if not for swords it's defiently better then it was. When the patch first dropped and swords really didint catch on there was a lot of teammates grouping up. Things were more tatical as to shoot you couldn't just be jumping up and down and instead needed to stay on your feet. LMGs were able to do their job. Even pistols were able to shine as enemy players couldn't just jump up and down to make them null.

r1p
06-20-2016, 06:52 AM
Next week I'll be curious to see whether or not the 80% damage buff that GRL's are getting has impact on PvP. Between that and the 50% damage bonus on the event synergy it could be interesting to watch the drama unfold.

WhiteStrike
06-20-2016, 07:28 AM
Next week I'll be curious to see whether or not the 80% damage buff that GRL's are getting has impact on PvP. Between that and the 50% damage bonus on the event synergy it could be interesting to watch the drama unfold.
I guarantee that they will be problematic. That and PvP will turn into a Sonic the Hedgehog game.

Ghost Within
06-20-2016, 07:32 AM

And that folks will mark the end of PvP for everything but a guided launcher. Hello hellcats.

Logain
06-20-2016, 07:47 AM
if not for swords it's defiently better then it was. When the patch first dropped and swords really didint catch on there was a lot of teammates grouping up. Things were more tatical as to shoot you couldn't just be jumping up and down and instead needed to stay on your feet. LMGs were able to do their job. Even pistols were able to shine as enemy players couldn't just jump up and down to make them null.

Sort of, except there in no nano diversity. With the addition of more health, upping the damage resistance of plates, and nerfing electric has pushed every one back to radiation. Where before Electric and syphon had a place. Now not so much.

grumss
06-21-2016, 04:13 AM
-Please do something about the swords Trion, they are now ridiculous. (i hit kills at shotgun ranges! :( )
-The poor SMG's seem to have taken the biggest hit. They were fine and needed skill as they were. (a LOT less effective now with no jumping)
-please make our electric weapons good again. (we need nano diversity)
-Snipers are still one-shotting on a very regular basis.
-Certain weapons (which are obviously not available to most) are still WAY overpowered (ie Until death)

new/normal players get left even further behind with these new changes- not right!

LETS SEE SOME "FAIRER" PVP....

konstantinov
06-21-2016, 04:17 AM
You no longer need to pvp to hit 6k so.........

xPuReTerrorx
06-21-2016, 05:48 AM
I dont understand why the player cry now after theese pvp changes

here is a fact ppl say sword is "OP" xD

So first we need bionic Sprint to run fast and break the shield. and then there is only 2 perks to make more dmg with sword
but ppl must do somethink to activate that. one is (Quick attack) you need "active bionic Sprint" to make 60% more dmg the other one is (nothing to lose) you need inactive shield to make 30% more dmg with sword.
as an example a player with sword can don't use bionic sprint because the ego Ability needs to be charged this means the perk (Quick attack) is inactive and if the shield full from the player is the perk (nothing to lose) inactive to.
what means if the player attacks now another player he make "only" the dmg what the sword has without the 2 perks a shield with melee dmg or the function of bionic sprint what means the player need four to five hits to kill one.

But other weapons as example Until Deth, Dc-11, supernova, obliterator or any t6 explosive boomer still make more dmg in pvp if one knows like

r1p
06-21-2016, 05:52 AM
-Please do something about the swords Trion, they are now ridiculous. (i hit kills at shotgun ranges! :( )
-The poor SMG's seem to have taken the biggest hit. They were fine and needed skill as they were. (a LOT less effective now with no jumping)
-Certain weapons (which are obviously not available to most) are still WAY overpowered (ie Until death)

new/normal players get left even further behind with these new changes- not right!

It's supposed to be that way because it's part of the loot chase. If they nerfed jackpots so that everyone was on the same level then what would be the point of jackpots? If you want a balanced and fair PvP experience you should play Call of Duty where everyone uses the same exact weapons. Weapon diversity is the reason that you can never have a fair and balanced PvP experience in this game.

WhiteStrike
06-21-2016, 06:03 AM

The problem isn't the Until Death, it's Blast Rifles in general.
Trion: say's that Miniguns would be OP but introduces a gun that makes it easier to hit with than a minigun.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2016, 06:30 AM
the blades dont get 65% reduction ?

Sells
06-21-2016, 09:56 AM
the new level is fine. I like that it allows for more people to play. please stop complaining about the sword. with proper skill it can used as a balanced option to combat higher leveled players with harder to obtain gear.

DeMoNofDEATH
06-21-2016, 09:58 AM
I'd have to agree most people just complain and want abilities or weapons they do not use nerfed to pad their scores (k/D) ratio like anyone cares...

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2016, 10:08 AM
the whole reason pvp is in this state is because of one shot kills . blades should get a free pass . lol no

DEATHBRINGER210
06-21-2016, 10:11 AM
i like how one player on here got hit with 1 head shot as soon as he spawned in and he went straight to getting booted from the server

Octo
06-21-2016, 10:12 AM

I don't know if we actually play the same game XD
Smgs are great, elec is still a good nano and most of my snipers are definitely not one-shotting. Which is a bit ridiculous imho.
And UDs are op, but mostly because the ennemy can't see anything, so it's hard to fight back.
Also, frags grenades are useful again, and pretty good against sword users.

The problem isn't the Until Death, it's Blast Rifles in general.
Trion: say's that Miniguns would be OP but introduces a gun that makes it easier to hit with than a minigun.

There was a minigun available during the first tests in Monterey (and a RL), it was pretty fun. :D
Was, unfortunately.

Pvp is great now because you can use a lot of different weapons. And just because it's easier to kill with a particular gun, like a sword or a UD doesn't mean you have to use the exact same gun over and over again.

Sells
06-21-2016, 10:13 AM
more levels please...XD

WhiteStrike
06-21-2016, 10:34 AM
There was a minigun available during the first tests in Monterey (and a RL), it was pretty fun. :D
Was, unfortunately.

Pvp is great now because you can use a lot of different weapons. And just because it's easier to kill with a particular gun, like a sword or a UD doesn't mean you have to use the exact same gun over and over again.
I don't use those guns, I try all sorts of guns (a Carbine & Courier combo is quite fun to use). However, other people just stick to their crutches and never drop them, sabotaging the experience of people using weapons that actually require Skill to use. And since Trion refuses to balance some of these weapons in PvP instances due to either not managing to come up with a solution or due to economic reasons in some cases (ever wonder why Blast Rifles get some of the best synergies?). As such, these weapons will always perform better than their alternatives simply due to how they are better than everything else.

PS: Why was the Minigun removed? It seemed balanced the way it was, slowing you down, being a pick up weapon amd having a limited ammo pool (100 rounds). Couldn't it have been made to spawn randomly on the map everytime a point spawns or with a timer?

DeMoNofDEATH
06-21-2016, 01:40 PM
i like how one player on here got hit with 1 head shot as soon as he spawned in and he went straight to getting booted from the server

spawn kills separate the princesses from the trolls

Nightmare390
06-21-2016, 02:28 PM
I think if you get shot in the head by a sniper rifle, you should die.

WhiteStrike
06-21-2016, 02:39 PM

Only if it's from a Bolt Action Rifle or Charge Rifle (non-Surge).

Fallen_Aingeal
06-21-2016, 02:41 PM

^^^^^^^^^^
I agree with this.

I am happy with the jumping mechanic being changed. A sniper should not be able to aim to a 1-shot kill while jumping and spinning around to shoot someone behind them.

kilza pc user
06-21-2016, 02:43 PM
its rubbish,

rise of the surge bolter

RIP pvp

haha didnt they say they "nerfed" them XD. silly trion

Riyo Chuchi
06-21-2016, 04:11 PM
Pvp is trash now... again. Its all rocket launchers and swords now. The last update before this one was fine. They lowered the crit this update so now when someone with a sword comes at me, my head shots do nothing. Thanks Trion >_>

moxthamyth
06-21-2016, 09:17 PM
Its garbage i was expecting the new map to be tdm i hate cap and hold infact i think cap and hold should be removed from the game with the exception of shadow war but pvp maps should be team death match or free for all

Riyo Chuchi
06-22-2016, 02:23 PM
Its garbage i was expecting the new map to be tdm i hate cap and hold infact i think cap and hold should be removed from the game with the exception of shadow war but pvp maps should be team death match or free for all

I agree with you. But they still need to stop the darn sword problem first. Its too annoying.

nicholas
06-22-2016, 02:31 PM
i don't know what to think since i get disconnected from map and can't complete the game and then it takes 4-7 tries getting back in the game. impression lame. this is boring. not much left to do.

snoglobe81
06-22-2016, 02:49 PM
I agree with you. But they still need to stop the darn sword problem first. Its too annoying.

Swords/Blade gives us a reason to let out our inner Jedi.

Kuroro
06-22-2016, 02:55 PM
i hope they balance swords soon

snoglobe81
06-22-2016, 02:56 PM
The Swords are a bit much. Considering they are everywhere it does become crazy. Yet how is it any different then BR, dets, and Surge bolters across the play field? Right now it's the latest fad and soon it will change to something else and so forth.

I look at as a reason to play Thorn Liro and 7th legion again to get a better sword. Now with MM coming up players will scramble to collect the Sword JP. To me it's a reason to play and the same to others.

Kuroro
06-22-2016, 02:59 PM
too many days passed since the update came out,and i have to say its getting old.any player with a sword killing from 2 meters away with 1 or up to 2 hits without any kind of skill needed,is kinda crap,while there are no other weapons killing that fast without aiming

snoglobe81
06-22-2016, 03:07 PM
Lol. Last another player and myself were hacking away at each other. It got funny fast.

The only defense I see is to pop a brawler stim, roll or jump away. I did get lucky with my SS BR or SN but not by much.

Kuroro
06-22-2016, 03:12 PM
yeah i think that those persons using swords are having fun since they are the ones using the overpowered weapons

Claydough
06-22-2016, 04:44 PM
Just un nerf cymatic empowerment to what it used to be

Yiazzy
06-22-2016, 05:08 PM
Did anyone else notice that bunny hopping is still a thing? Just with infectors now, because there is literally no escape from the homing.

Kuroro
06-22-2016, 05:31 PM
Did anyone else notice that bunny hopping is still a thing? Just with infectors now, because there is literally no escape from the homing.

not bunny hopers,samugays you mean.bunny hoppers with swords

DEATHBRINGER210
06-22-2016, 06:04 PM

bunny hopping dets users still. dets have no recoil . lol

snoglobe81
06-22-2016, 06:13 PM

Someone was using one last night and they didn't have a problem. One point across the board.

Kuroro
06-22-2016, 07:13 PM

they do have recoil,unless they use overcharge to reduce it to 0

DEATHBRINGER210
06-22-2016, 07:14 PM
they do have recoil,unless they use overcharge to reduce it to 0

then where are the recoil stocks mods and recoil mastery ?

snoglobe81
06-22-2016, 07:19 PM
He has a point. You don't see recoil roll or stocks.

LoBrau
06-22-2016, 07:26 PM
then where are the recoil stocks mods and recoil mastery ?

I don't know about mastery, but I do have dets with recoil stocks.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-22-2016, 07:29 PM
I don't know about mastery, but I do have dets with recoil stocks.

post a pic

DEATHBRINGER210
06-22-2016, 07:30 PM
He has a point. You don't see recoil roll or stocks.

no recoil rolls on dets and no recoil bonus on the dets skill tree either

Olaf
06-22-2016, 07:38 PM
no recoil rolls on det and no recoil bonus on the dets skill tree either

Everyone keeps moaning about swords and uD's. While the people I have most issues with killing are all mostly using supreme sweet nothings, that things pretty much instant death at close range with right ego perks.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Everyone keeps moaning about swords and uD's. While the people I have most issues with killing are all mostly using supreme sweet nothings.

i use my t6 winters grasp on them

Olaf
06-22-2016, 07:42 PM
Have to try and find one, personally I think that sn is much more deadly/op in pvp compared to ud. But you need to be a good aim, so it does require skill which is cool.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Have to try and find one, personally I think that sn is much more deadly/op in pvp compared to ud. But you need to be a good aim, so it does require skill which is cool.

its the smgs extreme range

Kuroro
06-22-2016, 08:43 PM

yeah they require a good joystick and skill but even with that you cant use a smg having lag or having a popcorn in the head

WhiteStrike
06-23-2016, 12:50 AM
its the smgs extreme range

SMGS have the lowest range of the automatic weapons. At 20-30m, a good VBI AR beats SMGs (and also at slightly closer ranges when in choke points). SMGs need, falloff barrels to compensate for their low range, at which point their sacrificing their maximum damage. They also need high accuracy through mods and rolls/Rolling Thunder. Was the SMG killing you at range a Sting by any chance?

WhiteStrike
06-23-2016, 12:52 AM
Everyone keeps moaning about swords and uD's. While the people I have most issues with killing are all mostly using supreme sweet nothings, that things pretty much instant death at close range with right ego perks.

Curious, is it Tasin using the SN or are there more people using Supreme Sweets in PvP besides me and him?

WhiteStrike
06-23-2016, 01:19 AM
A good way to balance detos would be to increase the aerial recoil a little and make the grenades drop like boulders when the deto is fired airborne.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 01:24 AM
SMGS have the lowest range of the automatic weapons. At 20-30m, a good VBI AR beats SMGs (and also at slightly closer ranges when in choke points). SMGs need, falloff barrels to compensate for their low range, at which point their sacrificing their maximum damage. They also need high accuracy through mods and rolls/Rolling Thunder. Was the SMG killing you at range a Sting by any chance?

no they dont .

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 01:26 AM
A good way to balance detos would be to increase the aerial recoil a little and make the grenades drop like boulders when the deto is fired airborne.

dets have no recoil and there isnt any shake screen

NullWolf
06-23-2016, 01:34 AM
While alotta people are complaining about the swords I really don't mind it, its really one of the few things that can stand up to me with my lacerator at close range, usually at a good 50/50 split between what wins.

Only complaint I have about it is it seems a couple folks have found a way to extend their ego powers almost nonstop and that gets old after a while dealing with someone who's invisible/bluring 95% of the time and hiding the other 5%

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 01:40 AM
While alotta people are complaining about the swords I really don't mind it, its really one of the few things that can stand up to me with my lacerator at close range, usually at a good 50/50 split between what wins.

Only complaint I have about it is it seems a couple folks have found a way to extend their ego powers almost nonstop and that gets old after a while dealing with someone who's invisible/bluring 95% of the time and hiding the other 5%

ego power stim

NullWolf
06-23-2016, 01:49 AM
most of em are but I have seen a couple sporting the melee stim doing the same thing.

Its probably something on the ego board im forgetting doing it or the 2ndary weapon syn

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 01:51 AM
sus syn maybe

NullWolf
06-23-2016, 01:56 AM
real possibility

xPuReTerrorx
06-23-2016, 02:35 AM
all the player's they cry here want only the weapons like UD, Piper, surge bolter, BB or any other t5/6 JP or t5/6 Sniper make good dmg in pvp he dont want that other weapon's make dmg.

i hope Trion dont change this pvp changes because when he do that still again UD, piper surge bolter ect. most powerful weapon in pvp

WhiteStrike
06-23-2016, 02:55 AM
all the player's they cry here want only the weapons like UD, Piper, surge bolter, BB or any other t5/6 JP or t5/6 Sniper make good dmg in pvp he dont want that other weapon's make dmg.

i hope Trion dont change this pvp changes because when he do that still again UD, piper surge bolter ect. most powerful weapon in pvp

I'm arguing against swords and I don't use any OPed gear.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 03:36 AM
I'm arguing against swords and I don't use any OPed gear.

a sn is op

konstantinov
06-23-2016, 03:46 AM
a sn is op

Everything is OP if you don't have it.

WhiteStrike
06-23-2016, 03:54 AM
a sn is op

A weapon that requires aiming due to a small reticule, makes you carry an Ammo Spike to avoid being chained to an Ammo Crate, has small range, loses it's major bonus when the enemy rolls and got nerfed to hell and back with the latest PvP changes is OP?
SMGs trade raw damage for everything, they are incredibly well balanced.
Is this because your "SMGs have too much range" belief?

tarmim
06-23-2016, 03:59 AM
a sn is op

And t6 UD + cloak + bio surge isn't op?

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 04:09 AM
And t6 UD + cloak + bio surge isn't op?

its all op .how you know what is use . you didnt stay in pvp long enough

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 04:10 AM
Everything is OP if you don't have it.

dont need one i have a dc9 and a ud

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 04:23 AM
A weapon that requires aiming due to a small reticule, makes you carry an Ammo Spike to avoid being chained to an Ammo Crate, has small range, loses it's major bonus when the enemy rolls and got nerfed to hell and back with the latest PvP changes is OP?
SMGs trade raw damage for everything, they are incredibly well balanced.
Is this because your "SMGs have too much range" belief?

my winters grasp has a range of 32. my predator has a range of of 53. the immunnizer i used before has a range of 60. and the smgs have a further range than these . i have to chase smgs user down to get in to range to hit them. because . of their 60 plus range smgs are still hitting me for full damage . if the get close enough to me i tear them up with my ud

irakanji
06-23-2016, 04:36 AM
well I don't know that skill in pvp defiance is the issue ,, some players are good at pvp and others not so good , some players have fast internet and some don't ,, some players hack and others get killed by hacks ,,, the real issue is equipment pvp is unbalanced players like myself have the best rigs with oj chips and the best supreme weapons and we literally chew other players up because of that simple fact . I understand why new players complain its because they are cannon fodder in the presence of supreme weapons and overclocked rigs ,, so I say pvp is unbalanced ,, I feel sorry for the low level players trying to have a go in pvp . Who needs skill when you have a overclocked rig with supreme weapons when your opponents have blue rig and a purple gun .. There's no skill needed in a situation like that .. So what should be done ? Ill let trion figure that out , and in the meantime ill visit pvp only occasionally because its not skill I need or skill new players need .. Balance on a even playing field is what is really needed

WhiteStrike
06-23-2016, 06:06 AM
my winters grasp has a range of 32. my predator has a range of of 53. the immunnizer i used before has a range of 60. and the smgs have a further range than these . i have to chase smgs user down to get in to range to hit them. because . of their 60 plus range smgs are still hitting me for full damage . if the get close enough to me i tear them up with my ud

They have falloff barrels and possibly accuracy rolls.
And that last statement just proves how broken the UD is. "My assault rifle kills smgs at smg's preffered range when all I'm doing is spraying at them". Balance? I think not.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 06:10 AM
They have falloff barrels and possibly accuracy rolls.
And that last statement just proves how broken the UD is. "My assault rifle kills smgs at smg's preffered range when all I'm doing is spraying at them". Balance? I think not.

i know its the falloff barrels plus the extreme range on smgs. i have smg users on the run

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 06:15 AM
just like the shake screen eh? i think you mean snipers range

Kuroro
06-23-2016, 10:06 AM
@irakanji

getting good equipment is part of the game,its called progress.for example the glitcher duplicating weapons on ps3 NA,his account got banned then he started a new one and he is a 1000 ego player with supreme top jackpot weapons.glitcher or not,he had a progress,and experience at pvp to know how to play it and what to use,when i face him in pvp he plays like a 6k ego player.people joining in group are unbalancing pvp.nobody should complain about the skills or equipment of someone else,everybody can do or use the same,just need to work on it as we all did

Olaf
06-23-2016, 11:34 AM
Curious, is it Tasin using the SN or are there more people using Supreme Sweets in PvP besides me and him?

It's you and tasin lol, but there are others. And for the record, I have no issue with sn. Just stating that from my experience in pvp, if I'm 1 on 1 with a UD user or a SN user, the ud user dies most time, but the SN user always kill me.

grumss
06-23-2016, 05:30 PM
I use a sweet nothings on one of my lower toons, I can assure everyone that they can outshoot an until death in a face to face but only if the "stars align"- accuracy has to be spot on, and any lag combined with player movement puts the Until death FAR in front in terms of effectiveness.

I agree with a former post that suggests that named weapons SHOULD be more powerful than non-named in PVP but some named are just WAY over the top.

Another thing that i have noticed with the changes is that when in a one-on-one- due to the higher damage resistances with the patch everyone has now often got time to run across and join in on other battles.. 5 against one is now the norm. (greedy players trying to steal kills :( )
We really need to discourage Dirty play.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I use a sweet nothings on one of my lower toons, I can assure everyone that they can outshoot an until death in a face to face but only if the "stars align"- accuracy has to be spot on, and any lag combined with player movement puts the Until death FAR in front in terms of effectiveness.

I agree with a former post that suggests that named weapons SHOULD be more powerful than non-named in PVP but some named are just WAY over the top.

Another thing that i have noticed with the changes is that when in a one-on-one- due to the higher damage resistances with the patch everyone has now often got time to run across and join in on other battles.. 5 against one is now the norm. (greedy players trying to steal kills :( )
We really need to discourage Dirty play.

there is now way to combat five players at once anymore . i just pick out the strongest one . and take em out 1st. and the a sword comes out of nowhere and just 1 swipe kills me.

snoglobe81
06-23-2016, 05:45 PM
Especially if 3 are using any type of BR and 2 come from behind with a sword.

On anynote can we still address the issue with FY? I play 3 matches earlier and what I saw was then #1 reason I don't play that match. Twice the team I was on camp by point A. While I appreciate the health boost and a few other updates this is still a huge problem. Honestly this should have been corrected on any of the PvP updates. I bet tons of regular PvP players can at least agree that this NEEDs addressing.

Also can someone answer this because it pertains to the camping I mentioned? Why is it when you die on the starting point will it continue to start you there over and over again? Like it doesn't give you the option to spawn on other points if the map?

Riyo Chuchi
06-23-2016, 09:19 PM

I always use my oj sweetnothings. It kills everything but sword noobs :/

WhiteStrike
06-24-2016, 02:11 AM
I was talking about SN users in PS3 EU.

Mr B
06-24-2016, 10:23 AM
I think swords are fine the way they are now.They give newer players a chance against fully geared high ego players, while being totally counterable.I had a sword user rage-quit on me by just using a bio nade. pouf insta gone.He was like **** that.Situational awereness is key, also bio is great against those.
Do i get killed by swords?Yes.Are they op? Hell no. There are a lot of viable options now in pvp, which is really cool.Most players stick with their brs though (which is cool, i don't mind), but there are a lot of alternatives now.

So in short: i really like the new pvp ty devs.

Logain
06-24-2016, 10:48 AM
I just had my best PVP game ever right before reset with a TMP/Carbine and a Fragger (39K/5D/6A/4C). Did a sword user get me once or twice. Yes. Was I killed by UD? Yes several times.

But I got them more times than they got me. Situational awareness as stated above is key in Monterrey.

Only thing I would like adjusted would be the armor plates back down to 3% resist because it might then allow for more diversity for nanos.

Kuroro
06-24-2016, 10:49 AM
I think swords are fine the way they are now.They give newer players a chance against fully geared high ego players, while being totally counterable.I had a sword user rage-quit on me by just using a bio nade. pouf insta gone.He was like **** that.Situational awereness is key, also bio is great against those.
Do i get killed by swords?Yes.Are they op? Hell no. There are a lot of viable options now in pvp, which is really cool.Most players stick with their brs though (which is cool, i don't mind), but there are a lot of alternatives now.

So in short: i really like the new pvp ty devs.

what about the 6k ego players with supreme gear including a sword now? because 50% of people is using swords in pvp now

Hunter0
06-24-2016, 11:00 AM
#Bring_the_PvP_back_to_the_way_it_was

grumss
06-27-2016, 02:22 AM
To add-
Many of us, including myself have extra server lag due to our location (Australia)
I loved using my SMG, pre-patch i could kill before the Blast rifle user started to shake my screen (ie lag me out)

Now once a battle has started i have real trouble reaiming with the SMG due to lag and it has forced me back to blast rifles (ie spray and prey)

If we are wondering why the blast rifles are now back in force maybe we need to think.

Cobra Crusher
06-27-2016, 09:54 AM

You use a sword too wtf lol.