PDA

View Full Version : Freedomīs skin: you cant be serious trion

Kuroro
06-17-2016, 06:32 PM
all you did was a copy&paste from Requiemīs skin.really? it should be changed before it goes live -_-
http://i.imgur.com/Hol0l4W.jpg

Smokey Black
06-17-2016, 06:35 PM
People said the same thing about the Schilltech blast taking and taxes skin.

Anyway it looks cool.

Kuroro
06-17-2016, 06:38 PM
yeah it looks cool because requiem is cool

DEATHBRINGER210
06-17-2016, 06:40 PM
this gun looks great .good job trion

Skiller115
06-17-2016, 06:41 PM
all you did was a copy&paste from Requiemīs skin.really? it should be changed before it goes live -_-
http://i.imgur.com/Hol0l4W.jpg

Finally a weapon that deserves this skin.

Johnny Gatt
06-17-2016, 06:42 PM
I will have to check this gun out as soon as Kon gets one.

Kuroro
Finally a weapon that deserves this skin.

requiem did not deserved it?

Hunter0
I've already said these weapons are only renamed and recoloured NOTHING NEW...!

I mean why do they keep bringing the same old weapons ?! :confused:

And the skin of this gun is ugly lol

DEATHBRINGER210
06-17-2016, 06:43 PM

it isnt a jp.

Kuroro
06-17-2016, 06:45 PM
0 originality

Skiller115
06-17-2016, 06:45 PM

Nope it's Bio trash and without jp bonus you might as well get a supreme Fury and use Superiority on it.

Chump Norris
06-17-2016, 06:48 PM
I like it, Requiem isn't even a jackpot and given what happened with ...and Taxes I see no reason this should be changed.

Kuroro
06-17-2016, 06:49 PM
Nope it's Bio trash and without jp bonus you might as well get a supreme Fury and use Superiority on it.

and freedom is fire nano,there are fire nano jackpot ars already,it has a pvp synergy but its useless on pvp.requiem is and will keep being 1000 times rarest and harder to get than freedom

DEATHBRINGER210
06-17-2016, 06:56 PM

yep that would do more damage

Hunter0
06-17-2016, 06:56 PM
I don't see any reason that you should fight/argue on such issue. You should instead tell the Devs that NEW types of weapons are needed. Not the same old ones.

Ea Rapture
06-17-2016, 07:24 PM
The ar looks amazing! And what is up with the stock?! It's cool, but is that how the gun was designed? Or is there a mod on there altering it's appearance?

Also, the skin is awesome. I don't care if it has requiems skin, it looks awesome. Tons of guns have shared skins, it's part of Trions game.

kettlecooked
06-17-2016, 08:19 PM
Tons of guns have shared skins, it's part of Trions game.
Yup. Ex: Sting and Obliterator, or Death's Kiss and Reckoning.

Kuroro
06-17-2016, 08:26 PM
Yup. Ex: Sting and Obliterator, or Death's Kiss and Reckoning.

i dont have any of these so i did not know.damn its worse than i tought

Crack
06-17-2016, 08:49 PM
I must really be in the minority here, but I for one couldnt care less about what my weapons skins look like nor have I ever thought I needed new costumes/outfits to play dressup. If theres more than one other player near you then everyone looks the same anyway.

Of course Im an older-than-most dude that wears Vans, Levis, and a tee shirt, and I cringe seeing other dudes wearing skinny pants or "look at my underwear" saggy jeans. So it could be an age thing. lol :p

DEATHBRINGER210
06-17-2016, 09:00 PM
I must really be in the minority here, but I for one couldnt care less about what my weapons skins look like nor have I ever thought I needed new costumes/outfits to play dressup. If theres more than one other player near you then everyone looks the same anyway.

Of course Im an older-than-most dude that wears Vans, Levis, and a tee shirt, and I cringe seeing other dudes wearing skinny pants or "look at my underwear" saggy jeans. So it could be an age thing. lol :p

the skinny jeans guys . took "getting into her pants" the wrong way. :)

Skiller115
06-17-2016, 10:09 PM
and freedom is fire nano,there are fire nano jackpot ars already,it has a pvp synergy but its useless on pvp.requiem is and will keep being 1000 times rarest and harder to get than freedom

Brutal snipers with melee rolls are 1000 times rarer than Requiem... it doesn't mean it's good.

Quicksilver1492
06-17-2016, 11:09 PM

I totally agree with you. It's not like you can really see it on your character anyway. And outfits were never an issue with me. I recall seeing some other post where some player stated that he didn't care if the gun looked like a featureless cube as long as it did the highest DPS in the game.

For me it is about the functionality, the utility, nothing more.

Skiller115
06-18-2016, 07:45 AM
I totally agree with you. It's not like you can really see it on your character anyway. And outfits were never an issue with me. I recall seeing some other post where some player stated that he didn't care if the gun looked like a featureless cube as long as it did the highest DPS in the game.

For me it is about the functionality, the utility, nothing more.
Ah you are speaking about Sir Served. Too bad he quit the game :(

mcshulte
06-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Brutal snipers with melee rolls are 1000 times rarer than Requiem... it doesn't mean it's good.

Brutal snipers at all are 1000 times more rare than a requiem