PDA

View Full Version : Cons starting outweigh the Pros :c

Sharky Bear
06-18-2016, 07:00 PM
I know others have posted this already, but I feel it'll "MAYBE" help if it's seen as to exactly how many this is affecting...

I don't know about EU/other platforms/etc, but Xbox 360 NA has become beyond frustrating. I thought critting/being timed out/etc was bad before, but now? Holy crap. :/ Within two hours, I have been critted 20+ times (not an exaggeration by any means). I also will have issues where I am stuck in a long loading screen, with a chance I'll be critted higher than I'll actually eventually load in. Then, there is also the signing in, where I will get critted several times in a row. Router has been reset so many damn times, cache has been cleared, and the game even re-installed/downloaded and repatched. :c Whatever it is, but with these most recent patches, these instances have grown drastically, and I know that my friends are experiencing the same things.

I know it's on us for having spent the money on this game, but seriously with the amount my hubby and I have spent (not too mention the countless others), one would hope for things to be more correctly fixed.

I understand fixing the 'exploits', however, it would help if the actual problems in-game were fixed, ie: enemies constantly disappearing (pulling a Dukoso ((sp))), enemies invisible and still able to injure you, only being able to see the hulker at all times if you are 'dead', drops not being 'fair/consistent' in expos, lagging in-game where you can't even swap between your weapons, etc. Yeah, it's great 'pvp' was "fixed", but that's just only a part of the game. What about the other problems that are a bigger annoyance/issue? Now, while I do love the exchange, and am happy it was implemented, the cons of Defiance are beginning to outweigh the pro's unfortunately. :c

Gaige12
06-18-2016, 07:10 PM
pc/na is working terrible too for me at the moment. critted out at rewards screen after an expo and can get my toon back into the game. tried 7 or 8 logins and getting timed out, all the while my alt is in game and just fine. what a freakin mess. The lag thats happening is ridiculous as well.

mystickaldj
06-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Don't forget the hard freezing!!!!!!!! I know people hard freezing including myself multiple times a day. It will eventually crash the hard drives in Xbox and ps3 something needs to be done with this issue and like soon before they really start losing players even more than they already have

OokamiXIII
06-18-2016, 08:18 PM
It's exactly the same on PS3 NA Sharky. No matter what you're doing you have to relog before any instanced activity or you will crit out. I'm just wondering how bad it'll be when the event hits.....

Hunter0
06-18-2016, 08:24 PM
It's exactly the same on PS3 NA Sharky. No matter what you're doing you have to relog before any instanced activity or you will crit out. I'm just wondering how bad it'll be when the event hits.....

Not so much, that's my prediction :rolleyes: What would get it worse ?

OokamiXIII
06-18-2016, 09:14 PM
Not so much, that's my prediction :rolleyes: What would get it worse ?

You laugh now, but yes, yes it can get worse. Don't tempt the fates by suggesting otherwise.

Smokey Black
06-18-2016, 09:47 PM
It took me 3 fresh logins to que up Chimera daily. Then the map glitched during the dark matter room and it took 5 more minutes to get past that Tardis

Mrdr
06-18-2016, 09:56 PM
It took me 3 fresh logins to que up Chimera daily. Then the map glitched during the dark matter room and it took 5 more minutes to get past that Tardis

I made I all the way through to the last part and got stuck in a loading screen for 5 minutes before a DC. Loved it.

Sevrin
06-18-2016, 10:19 PM
I've been posting about this stability issue for at least three weeks now. And I know others have also. But last few of days have been really bad -- especially going into load screens for expos and WM. Then after timing out, it takes many attempts to get back online. This seriously needs to be looked at before the event starts. This is really frustrating.

Gaige12
06-19-2016, 04:35 AM
Yea this is getting old now. It's interesting how i can log in on 1 account just fine and the other one just times out. Do something and a crit is likely just before you finish it. Type in chat, crit. Spawn vehicle, crit. Change your loadout, 10secs, then crit. Stand still in one spot not moving, typing, or even touching your controls, crit. Talk to me *baby.

**steam store

Dragon06
06-19-2016, 09:24 AM
The lag is terrible. Doing an expedition is a chore, I was just about to kill a battle master and he suddenly appeared behind me and I was toast. After spending a req to revive myself, I killed him and then crit'ed out. I have completed expeditions with the box never appearing forcing you to leave the game or sit there forever. Trying to switch weapons is a chore.

The stability and control response times need to be fixed prior to the event or it will be a disaster. And might very well signal the end of this game.

Zwix
06-19-2016, 10:24 AM
Hi i can cofirm this thins you'r saying.. I have try'd it my self from EU-region.. The Time out on NA-server's are totaly CRAPPY.. EU-platform is a little better but we got player's who are realy annoying... placing trackers and stuff in drops from innGame event's.. I have registred "crach handler" made by Google and "Glyphcrash handler" having some trubble to.. N.B: this is spesiffick for PC-users. All the trubble started in relice of the Exchange as far as i'v notis..

Sharky Bear
06-19-2016, 11:59 AM
=_=;; This is really frustrating. I'm really starting to regret having put money into this game. Granted, I enjoy playing the game, but the constant critting/loading/hard freezing/etc makes it very un-enjoyable. I don't even care about the buffs or any of that crap, I don't care if weapons have become unfair in pvp, don't care about that none of the crap. What I care about is trying to play game but constantly being basically forced out of the game. Instead of these "hotfixes" they should actually just take the game down for x-amount of time to figure out why their recent patches/implements/etc are causing so many server failure issues. I would be bummed about not being able to play, but it would be worth it if the problems were resolved in the long run.

Ryeno
06-19-2016, 12:26 PM
The hardest part of playing Defiance is actually getting to play Defiance.

Sharky Bear
06-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Deadsky; Agreed. :c Just this week, my hubby and I spent 157$, altogether this month has been 300+. Luckily though, a good portion of that was from trade-ins to gamestop so was able to get a few microsoft point cards, but regardless, we could've bought an xbox one and at least a couple games for it. I made a purchase today and it's the last purchase I'm going to make. I have a month of patron's left, so within that month will see if they fix this really annoying problem/concern.

Ryeno; agreed.

PsycoPass
06-19-2016, 07:44 PM
Pretty much all the $$$$$$ everyone puts into defiance goes towards trions other games...and u wonder why devillians gets a new MEGAserver.......

stewartlittle81
06-19-2016, 07:57 PM
All is well. Expos have been ruined for us.. that was a must I'm sure. The unbelievable crit and 1000 new synergy weapons will just keep us coming back for more. Are you happy having parts of the game you enjoy taken away in attempt to bleed more money. Absolutely not. I am dumbfounded at how this is suppose to be profitable. HAPPY PLAYERS SPEND MORE MONEY! The more you take away from us and DO NOT address the real problems the more people will wake up and stop spending hard earned money for slaps in the face. It's so disrespectful to see how these tactics are slipped in.

Deadsky
06-20-2016, 02:01 PM
Guess I hit the nail on the head lol.
Truth=toxicity

Olaf
06-20-2016, 02:24 PM
I'm just getting really tired of getting booted when trying to join coop/pvp/expo.