PDA

View Full Version : Listen here little miss EGO.

Taaltos
04-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Quit telling me what to do!

I don't WANNA take out multiple targets! I just want to get to my destination!

Yeesh! You're bossy!

mimneotic
04-07-2013, 03:21 AM
"I SENSE ADVANCED WEAPONRY NEARBY, WE SHOULD PUT IT TO USE. I SENSE ADVANCED WEAPONRY NEARBY, WE SHOULD PUT IT TO USE, I SENSE ADVANCED WEAPONRY NEARBY, WE SHOULD PUT IT TO USE", why... WHYYY!!

Mahemium
04-07-2013, 03:21 AM
I wish you could turn her off. Or at the very least have a voice actor that gave a ****.

Schwa
04-07-2013, 03:23 AM
We need to activate the device!

And I like Little Miss Ego. She's... cheerful, a good contrast to the rest of the game. Seeing as how EGO devices are supposed to take on personalities based on DNA memories or other somesuch ********, I'd love to know how such a cheery personality comes from my badass doesn't-look-back-at-explosions ark hunter.

Dandrielas
04-07-2013, 03:24 AM
"I SENSE ADVANCED WEAPONRY NEARBY, WE SHOULD PUT IT TO USE. I SENSE ADVANCED WEAPONRY NEARBY, WE SHOULD PUT IT TO USE, I SENSE ADVANCED WEAPONRY NEARBY, WE SHOULD PUT IT TO USE", why... WHYYY!!

I never find them. Other people always take them before I even see them. =(

Shepard Commander
04-07-2013, 03:28 AM

That has by far got to be the most annoying repeat lol

Taaltos
04-07-2013, 03:29 AM
We need to activate the device!

And I like Little Miss Ego. She's... cheerful, a good contrast to the rest of the game. Seeing as how EGO devices are supposed to take on personalities based on DNA memories or other somesuch ********, I'd love to know how such a cheery personality comes from my badass doesn't-look-back-at-explosions ark hunter.

LOL!

I agree with this 100%.

Jestunhi
04-07-2013, 03:31 AM
Quit telling me what to do!

I don't WANNA take out multiple targets! I just want to get to my destination!

Yeesh! You're bossy!

"We have to save them!"

NO WE DON'T - SHUT UP!!!

oops519
04-07-2013, 03:40 AM

"HEY! LISTEN!"
On a related note, during that arkfall she seems exceptionally bad. I don't know how many times I will have picked up the rocket launcher and she's two lines behind what's actually going on around me.

Vuule
04-07-2013, 03:43 AM
I never find them. Other people always take them before I even see them. =(

Good, let them take it. It's garbage :p

Yeah.. I wish we could turn her off for those random messages. I already know all that >_>; What's worse is when she wants to say something, but all you see is the subtitles for like a minute, turning down the whole game's volume until she finally speaks up. DARGH@!#

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-07-2013, 03:56 AM
I have started calling my EGO "Bortana" cause she bores the hell out of me and annoys me...I wish I could yank her out of the game and replace her with Cortana from Halo...MUCH better AI in my opinion....

stragen001
04-07-2013, 04:30 AM
She reminds me A LOT of those bossy german satnavs you get in BMWs/Mercedes/etc