PDA

View Full Version : New ways to earn rep?

Riyo Chuchi
06-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Correct me if i am wrong but wasn't there supposed to be ways to earn extra rep this update? I thought these would show up on Monday but that obviously did not happen. So what is going on?

Quicksilver1492
06-21-2016, 10:10 PM
They added new ranks to rep, increasing the maximum available rep from 1000 to 1500. Also added some new pursuits with ego awards for reaching said tiers. As far as new ways to earn extra rep, no.

r1p
06-22-2016, 05:43 AM
Changing the drops in the boxes from 3 items with chances at OJ's to 1 weapon and 3 mods with a chance for an OJ or jackpot reduced their value in my opinion. Soleptor, Top Notch, and VBI synergies are not much better than backpack synergies (or 2-bangers at best) the mods don't add enough (or any) value to justify raising the cost to 215+ rep.

I am happy that they finally added some new contracts to the mix but the increased rep cost has put a huge damper on it. By increasing the costs all they did was add more grind to a game that is not only plagued with grind but where an inordinate amount of resources are dedicated to trying to prevent players from grinding. Basically I'm in the same place I was before: apathetic about doing contracts because they aren't fun or worth the time.

Deadsky
06-22-2016, 08:18 AM
Looks like they want people to buy the rep in the bitstore since they upped the grind/cost of rep....just to receive less

Riyo Chuchi
06-22-2016, 02:35 PM
It looks like they want us to quit playing the game. Pvp is broken trash and everything outside of pvp is an annoying hassle. Not to mention the fact that this game is boring and repetitive at best. Is it to much to ask for a new open world map with new enemies and missions? And maybe contracts that gave you enough rep to be worth doing. I stopped doing contracts for months because there is no point in doing them. Oh i get a jp if i work my a** off to get 1500 rep. Big deal. Half of the jps aren't even worth it.

Skiller115
06-22-2016, 03:49 PM
It looks like they want us to quit playing the game. Pvp is broken trash and everything outside of pvp is an annoying hassle. Not to mention the fact that this game is boring and repetitive at best. Is it to much to ask for a new open world map with new enemies and missions? And maybe contracts that gave you enough rep to be worth doing. I stopped doing contracts for months because there is no point in doing them. Oh i get a jp if i work my a** off to get 1500 rep. Big deal. Half of the jps aren't even worth it.
JP BMG anyone?

Ronin9572
06-22-2016, 04:10 PM
Changing the drops in the boxes from 3 items with chances at OJ's to 1 weapon and 3 mods with a chance for an OJ or jackpot reduced their value in my opinion. Soleptor, Top Notch, and VBI synergies are not much better than backpack synergies (or 2-bangers at best) the mods don't add enough (or any) value to justify raising the cost to 215+ rep.

I am happy that they finally added some new contracts to the mix but the increased rep cost has put a huge damper on it. By increasing the costs all they did was add more grind to a game that is not only plagued with grind but where an inordinate amount of resources are dedicated to trying to prevent players from grinding. Basically I'm in the same place I was before: apathetic about doing contracts because they aren't fun or worth the time.

OMG these new faction boxes and mods boxes are complete rubbish. Now your paying more than twice the amount of rep and even bits for half the items and rarities. I haven't been playing alot and had saved my rep and keys to splurge on mod cache's. I totally forgot of the vendor updates and bought several mod boxes. I'd much rather have the old vendor back for Pete's sake!

Skiller115
06-22-2016, 04:15 PM
OMG these new faction boxes and mods boxes are complete rubbish. Now your paying more than twice the amount of rep and even bits for half the items and rarities. I haven't been playing alot and had saved my rep and keys to splurge on mod cache's. I totally forgot of the vendor updates and bought several mod boxes. I'd much rather have the old vendor back for Pete's sake!

This is Trion's Business model. Less for more!

Ronin9572
06-23-2016, 04:48 AM
Geesh I guess so! Are they going to start charging us for petrahol and ammo soon?

MotokoKusanagi
06-23-2016, 12:09 PM
Are they going to start charging us for petrahol and ammo soon?

LMAO I think they'll do that for the gulanite crystals first (remember, that was part of the most recent patch).

Hunter0
06-23-2016, 12:11 PM
why do you want to earn rep?

Riyo Chuchi
06-23-2016, 09:11 PM
500 ammo cache for 500bits lol

Lycan Nightshade
06-23-2016, 09:18 PM
They should have left the old 100 rep boxes in. And wth is with the liro boxes 5 boxes and not one nano weapon nor a converter ffs

Riyo Chuchi
06-23-2016, 09:26 PM
They should have left the old 100 rep boxes in. And wth is with the liro boxes 5 boxes and not one nano weapon nor a converter ffs

Thats some bs. Sorry to hear that.