PDA

View Full Version : winning perk strategies? place yours below.

MasterProtector
06-22-2016, 09:47 AM
I have come to thinking just how many combinations of perks can be used both for open world and for pvp. i would like to hear your winning perk combinations for open world in different environments and for competitive, also list why you use them in conjuncton and why you think they work best in such n such scenario.

example using deadly cascade with corrosion with a rot fissure for mass pl8 break at an afflicted siege for huge point score.

WhiteStrike
06-22-2016, 10:15 AM
Not sure if it's what you're asking for, but:

Displacement Field + Hip-firing lifesteal weapons

MasterProtector
06-22-2016, 08:12 PM
Not sure if it's what you're asking for, but:

Displacement Field + Hip-firing lifesteal weapons

never looked at that one before.

Claydough
06-22-2016, 09:02 PM
Please list the following things for trion to nerf:

DEATHBRINGER210
06-22-2016, 09:16 PM

escape artist and displacement field need long cool downs

MasterProtector
06-23-2016, 06:07 AM

please take your negativity elsewhere, this is as much for new players as it is for old players, the concept of this thread is to show great perk combinations to improve everyones gameplay, ill ask if you dont intend to add something thread related to please not make any more negative and unhelpful comments.

konstantinov
06-23-2016, 06:09 AM
please take your negativity elsewhere, this is as much for new players as it is for old players, the concept of this thread is to show great perk combinations to improve everyones gameplay, ill ask if you dont intend to add something thread related to please not make any more negative and unhelpful comments.

He is correct that when things like this are posted on the forums, Trion takes note and makes adjustments accordingly.

Note: If you're interested in learning about this kind of stuff, find a knowledgeable player on your platform and server and spend some time picking their brain.

MasterProtector
06-23-2016, 06:18 AM
He is correct that when things like this are posted on the forums, Trion takes note and makes adjustments accordingly.

Note: If you're interested in learning about this kind of stuff, find a knowledgeable player on your platform and server and spend some time picking their brain.

this is like a help thread, i want to personally see what others have come up with for perk combinations and for what varient environments, ive been with the game for over a year and a half now im definitely not new.

but if its not conducive to the thread its not a comment that was fruitful in making. I am well aware that trion monitors things like this.... but the same can be said for this entire forums... its trions forums.... theres a group or a couple people im sure who spend every so often monitoring all manner of things posted here, wether i post this or not there may be someone reporting issues they may be finding with perks not working accordingly in private.

either way is a "nerf" is to happen its going to happen. i rather like most of the balances they have been making to improve the game, i do wish they were happening faster as there are many guns they could have chosen in this event to give a good boosting.

biggest complaint for me right now is the need for stability in game overall and some tweeks to monterey since most get crit entering, during, or leaving it. that and something to be done about getting 2 hit by a sword which makes for an unfair advantage for anyone with half decent perks and blur, most guns cant aptly respond with enough force to make such a kill by the time they make 2 swings. even sometimes i cant even get 2 shots out with a zagger before their second swing.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-23-2016, 06:41 AM
I have come to thinking just how many combinations of perks can be used both for open world and for pvp. i would like to hear your winning perk combinations for open world in different environments and for competitive, also list why you use them in conjuncton and why you think they work best in such n such scenario.

example using deadly cascade with corrosion with a rot fissure for mass pl8 break at an afflicted siege for huge point score.

this is how i learned about what perks to use . look at the leader boards after a match pick the top 5 . and inspect them . look at the ones using the ego powers u like to use

MasterProtector
06-23-2016, 06:52 AM
this is how i learned about what perks to use . look at the leader boards after a match pick the top 5 . and inspect them . look at the ones using the ego powers u like to use

i usually do that during pvp matches to learn how to counter what people are using.

TheRealDeal
06-23-2016, 01:52 PM
i dont PVP that much but i do have loadouts/perks setr up for all different types of game , like afflicted sieges, volge seiges , my PVP loadout , my main loadout i have set up for fire dmg . i even have one for shrill sieges but now i have an oj VENTILATOR not realy using that one much anymore. oh and i even habe one for WARMASTER even though i dont do that any more but i use it doe dark matter arkfalls as well