PDA

View Full Version : Rarity bonus reroll not random or just unlucky?

fm0987
06-23-2016, 04:42 PM
I have a rad nano hallowed ar , trying to make grave digger copy, it has 1.08 dmg, 5% health dmg, and oj crit. tried rerolling the crit for mag but got oj dmg first reroll, reset bonuses, reroll and got oj dmg again, wtf? I want to change the oj crit roll so I can lock it in as mag and supreme it and get t6 dmg, but it's like it keeps moving the dmg roll up. am i missing something or just unlucky in rerolling so far?

TheRealDeal
06-23-2016, 05:03 PM
rarity of roll also makes a difference , like for example accuracy will only show up in white and green rolls , cept for older prepatch weapons some can have all the way up to orange rolls. same with BMGs prepatch ones will not have DMG/charge rolls only showed up in green and blue rolls and never showed up in white or orange , but heal charge would only show up in white and green but never in blue or orange . but BMGs that drop now u can get both those to show up in ANY rarity of roll.

TheRealDeal
06-23-2016, 05:07 PM
any prepatch weapons IE ones that can have multiple rolls of same type like DMG or reload and such . only BMgs were exclusions on this . but could get ANY roll in ANY rarity of roll which is where the phrase "triple reload" or triple dmg" comes in or even more such as i have a courier shotgun that has triple reload because it is prepatch gun and ive spent prolly too much arkforge on it to get rifd of the accuracy roll to get another reload or even a dmg roll .

J3R3MIAHS
06-23-2016, 05:09 PM
You may want to send a PM to destromathe about this. I was told they have an A and B roll lines for weapons. That's why sometimes you may get the same mastery back to back, yet in your case you're receiving an OJ Roll for a Supreme gun.

TheRealDeal
06-23-2016, 05:36 PM
if u reroll a roll, THEN upgrade rarity it unlocks that roll its happened to me couple times i rerolled velocity roll on detonator an dgot dmg radius , then u upgraded it got oj reload roll and because green roll was reload it changed to dmg radius and it unlocke dmy locked roll . and FYI u dotn want crit on any full auto weapon becasue they have such low starting point .

fm0987
06-23-2016, 05:46 PM
its oj, not supreme yet. which is why i wanted to change oj crit roll to mag and then upgrade and it would get t6 dmg, oj mag.

Octo
06-23-2016, 06:10 PM
Wow TheRealDeal, almost everything you said is wrong, that's impressive.

or just unlucky in rerolling so far?

Basically yes ! Keep trying, you'll get the oj mag, eventually :D
Now, since you already have +13% mag from the syn, crit isn't that bad. Especially with the life/shield steal.

fm0987
06-23-2016, 06:27 PM
ok yea thx for clarifying that, you know i thought was right all along but idk jus seemed odd getting dmg 2x in a row. also i got a hallowed smg w/ crit roll already so i'l prob keep testing my luck rerolling the ar.