PDA

View Full Version : Scrip Exploit - Action WILL Be Taken

Destromathe
06-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Hey All,

We are fully aware of a scrip exploit that is utilizing The Exchange to generate exorbitant amounts of scrip. We are rapidly working on a fix for this, and will have one out very soon. In the meantime, I wanted to make it abundantly clear that we ARE tracking this, and we WILL be taking action against any players abusing this exploit.

We appreciate anyone who has identified this issue and come forward and provided information, however rest assured that if you are currently abusing this to any sort of extreme level, there will be repercussions. As always, I appreciate the communities patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Olaf
06-24-2016, 12:47 PM
What about the billions of scrip now in circulation, will this also be removed...

dopeykid666
06-24-2016, 12:47 PM
This... thank you, 5 green guns for 1,000,000,000 is cray cray

mcshulte
06-24-2016, 12:54 PM
What will happen to the people who are selling things for a billion scrip on the exchange? I know there's a few that have been bought because they keep disappearing

r1p
06-24-2016, 12:56 PM
What about the billions of scrip now in circulation, will this also be removed...

I imagine that this will play out just like the dupe issue did: anything spent is spent and will stay in the economy. The irony is that one of the main benefits with implementing the Exchange was that the transaction charges would act as a scrip sink and now it could be end up be the single biggest contributor to inflation that the economy has ever seen.

Kuroro
06-24-2016, 12:56 PM
ip ban them.last time the glitcher kept his cloned stuffs on an alt account

Olaf
06-24-2016, 12:57 PM
I imagine that this will play out just like the dupe issue did: anything spent is spent and will stay in the economy. The irony is that one of the main benefits with implementing the Exchange was that the transaction charges would act as a scrip sink and now it could be end up be the single biggest contributor to inflation that the economy has ever seen.

If it's not removed, we'll I'd hate to be a buyer on xbox na. It's already inflated as it is, now with billions of extra scrip, it will be impossible to buy anything remotely decent. Those Emancipator that sell for 1m,will be selling for atleast 10m etc..

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 12:57 PM
Define abusing this? You referring to the main guy duping the scrip who I have told you repeatedly his name. Or you referring to people who posted items up on exchange for prices of which they were allowed to pick? It wasn't their fault that said guy [who again I have told you his name many times in pms] bought their items. You can't really justifiably take actions against people for choosing their price for the guns and someone actually pays for it. The actions should be taken against the guy I have mentioned to you many times over and over. He changed his name by the way and I do indeed have his new name. Don't turn this oh lets take actions against the ones to get scrip for their guns on exchange by a random who they never even talked to. The fault of this exploit and the origin belongs to said person. Months and months and months he has tormented this game and I have pmed you till I was blue.

Pm destromathe. Idc bout your code of terms and ect towards privacy bout cheaters and such. I expect to not be given a run around when I have provided proof of his exploits and is allowed to run freely for over a year.

Olaf
06-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Define abusing this? You referring to the main guy duping the scrip who I have told you repeatedly his name. Or you referring to people who posted items up on exchange for prices of which they were allowed to pick? It wasn't their fault that said guy [who again I have told you his name many times in pms] bought their items. You can't really justifiably take actions against people for choosing their price for the guns and someone actually pays for it. The actions should be taken against the guy I have mentioned to you many times over and over. He changed his name by the way and I do indeed have his new name. Don't turn this oh lets take actions against the ones to get scrip for their guns on exchange by a random who they never even talked to. The fault of this exploit and the origin belongs to said person. Months and months and months he has tormented this game and I have pmed you till I was blue.

Why shouldn't action be taken against those willingly participating? Listing a green weapon for 200m is not normal behavior and is indicative of their motives.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 01:03 PM
Why shouldn't action be taken against those willingly participating? Listing a green weapon for 200m is not normal behavior and is indicative of their motives.
Actually no. Anything can be posted for a price and anyone has that right to chose that price. If someone pays that amount, its fair game. Idc that said player [yes I have all his info but again nothing has been done towards him] bought those guns for 1,000,000,000 scrip. Had destromathe actually taken all the info I have given him in the first place months ago and banned him for good this issue would be non existent.

Olaf
06-24-2016, 01:06 PM
Actually no. Anything can be posted for a price and anyone has that right to chose that price. If someone pays that amount, its fair game. Idc that said player [yes I have all his info but again nothing has been done towards him] bought those guns for 1,000,000,000 scrip. Had destromathe actually taken all the info I have given him in the first place months ago and banned him for good this issue would be non existent.

I have to ask, months ago? Are you saying this scrip glitch existed before the exchange and is in fact unrelated to it?

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 01:08 PM
I have to ask, months ago? Are you saying this scrip glitch existed before the exchange and is in fact unrelated to it?

This scrip exploit is indeed not needed for exchange. It has existed prior to exchange. The guy hacks his OWN defiance save through means of his OWN ways. Destromathe knew this and again I continued to see the guy in game.

Altras
06-24-2016, 01:11 PM
What about groups of players that cloned jackpots? There's a Brazilian clan on PC/NA that cloned sentinel rigs for all of their buddies, yet they're still in game.

Needs more banhammer.

Johnny Dbag
06-24-2016, 01:19 PM
I asked on the other thread but i guess i will ask here too. This scrip glitch, was it only on xbox na or across all platforms?

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 01:24 PM
I asked on the other thread but i guess i will ask here too. This scrip glitch, was it only on xbox na or across all platforms?

Only Xbox na. The guy who created the scrip exploit made his own program to do this with. He gave scrip to random people who posted items up for 1,000,000,000 scrip and he bought them for exactly that amount. Over and over. Again I informed Destromathe of this program.

r1p
06-24-2016, 01:25 PM

I agree that people who posted items on the exchange that were purchased by a glitcher should not be held accountable but only if the sale passes the "smell test". When Trion goes through the logs and if they find entries where the glitcher bought white mods that someone posted for 10 mil scrip then the seller should be held accountable. The seller is either knowingly taking advantage of the glitch or hoping someone accidentally buys it due to the lack of confirmation dialog and knows that Trion will not refund the purchase. In either case they are a cancer to the community and need to be shown the door.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 01:30 PM
I agree that people who posted items on the exchange that were purchased by a glitcher should not be held accountable but only if the sale passes the "smell test". When Trion goes through the logs and if they find entries where the glitcher bought white mods that someone posted for 10 mil scrip then the seller should be held accountable. The seller is either knowingly taking advantage of the glitch or hoping someone accidentally buys it due to the lack of confirmation dialog and knows that Trion will not refund the purchase. In either case they are a cancer to the community and need to be shown the door.

How is that accountable though? You can chose any item to post for whatever price you desire. The blame goes to the main program creater. I would post the guys name but ya know this thread has a naming and shaming policy which blows my mind.

Chump Norris
06-24-2016, 02:04 PM
Time to drain some peoples scrip Trion, no one thought a green for 200mil was a legit sale.

tAsHiNkA
06-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Hey All,

We are fully aware of a scrip exploit that is utilizing The Exchange to generate exorbitant amounts of scrip. We are rapidly working on a fix for this, and will have one out very soon. In the meantime, I wanted to make it abundantly clear that we ARE tracking this, and we WILL be taking action against any players abusing this exploit.

We appreciate anyone who has identified this issue and come forward and provided information, however rest assured that if you are currently abusing this to any sort of extreme level, there will be repercussions. As always, I appreciate the communities patience while we work to resolve this issue.the same people will keep finding exploits & duping guns until you ban them completely; as for me, I'm done spending real money on this game - why? I'll just get a cheap duplicate - until there are actual consequences - these things will continue

Bentu
06-24-2016, 02:13 PM
I'm putting up a mod for 30m and if it gets bought I should be able to keep the scrip as the dupers and the people who received duped gear got to keep it.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 02:14 PM
Replied back to you Destromathe.

Olaf
06-24-2016, 02:18 PM
I find the idea that this guy edits his game save to alter his scrip balance value extremely disturbing. Shouldn't something like player scrip balances be server side? I am shocked if that is not the case.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 02:22 PM
I find the idea that this guy edits his game save to alter his scrip balance value extremely disturbing. Shouldn't something like player scrip balances be server side? I am shocked if that is not the case.

Indeed it is. And I have been researching this guy for months trying to prevent this exact issue.

Greybush
06-24-2016, 02:25 PM
The real crime that needs addressed are the folks legitimately buying, selling or trading arkforge for in-game currency. Those doing this should be punished. I mean, it would actually have to be against the rules first but whatever. We should let the cheaters, hackers and exploiters go and instead punish these deviants who dare deal in arkforge without breaking any rules.

Johnny Dbag
06-24-2016, 02:32 PM
Ok, thanks for the response that it was only on xbox.

What exactly do you mean grey? Weren't you just trying to buy arkforge the other day offering 2 mill for 500? Or was this a sarcastic comment? Please forgive me if i missed the joke.....

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 02:46 PM
Everyone needs to get banned, or atleast reset the sellers character, it's not only the modder's fault, by that logic every exploit would've been ok to do, candy drop, early exl exploit, exchange duping, you name it. Every exploit has a source, and it's not the only to blame.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 02:48 PM
Everyone needs to get banned, or atleast reset the sellers character, it's not only the modder's fault, by that logic every exploit would've been ok to do, candy drop, early exl exploit, exchange duping, you name it. Every exploit has a source, and it's not the only to blame.

No one was banned for candy dropping nor were any scrip removed from them. This is no different. How is it fair to ban and remove scrip from people for this issue when the candy droppers were fee to continue.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 02:57 PM
How is it fair to ban and remove scrip from people for this issue when the candy droppers were fee to continue.

So just because of that all exploits should be ignored?
The word "fair" has no place in here

konstantinov
06-24-2016, 03:00 PM
No one was banned for candy dropping nor were any scrip removed from them. This is no different. How is it fair to ban and remove scrip from people for this issue when the candy droppers were fee to continue.

I remember you talking about this guy a while back. Kind of odd it was brushed aside and now this.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:00 PM
So just because of that all exploits should be ignored?
The word "fair" has no place in here

Fair does have its place here. A scrip exploit is a scrip exploit. Through and through. No one was punished for candy dropping and neither should the ones who received scrip for this as no one knew it was exploited and don't say how did they not know. Prices right now have been screwed since before extra life. This scrip however actually helps the economy by giving players more current to dual out the economy.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 03:05 PM
Fair does have its place here. A scrip exploit is a scrip exploit. Through and through. No one was punished for candy dropping and neither should the ones who received scrip for this as no one knew it was exploited and don't say how did they not know. Prices right now have been screwed since before extra life. This scrip however actually helps the economy by giving players more current to dual out the economy.

Well I guess duping is ok, I mean how could they know it was a duplicate, could've just a been a free identical weapon. And it is indeed fair that free to play nobodies comes outta nowhere and buys every high end weapon that the legit players, and us who have bought bits as a donation to keep this game going, have worked really hard to get

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:07 PM
Well I guess duping is ok, I mean how could they know it was a duplicate, could've just a been a free identical weapon. And it is indeed fair that free to play nobodies comes outta nowhere and buys every high end weapon that the legit players, and us who have bought bits as a donation to keep this game going, have worked really hard to get

The duped items are still in game. There is no way to tell what has been duped and what hasn't. The duped trade the items off to other people. How are they suppose to know it is duped? Same rolls ect exactly how it comes naturally.

Chump Norris
06-24-2016, 03:07 PM

People that did the real exl glitch where you could sell and buy back and sell again over and over for huge scrip gains were punished.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:08 PM
People that did the real exl glitch where you could sell and buy back and sell again over and over for huge scrip gains were punished.
I am referring to the exploit where you could drop loot onto the ground and pick up the items and sell over and over and over. The extra life event happened to correspond to this exploit.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 03:08 PM
And for the record, before this scrip outbreak. People who was already exploiting this has already been banned, so they might aswell keep going

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:11 PM
And by the record, before this scrip outbreak. People who was already exploiting this has already been banned, so they might aswell keep going
Not true. The guy duping the scrip has been duping it for months and the ones who were banned were duping items themselves.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Not true. The guy duping the scrip has been duping it for months and the ones who were banned were duping items themselves.

Don't argue, I saw his ticket and I know exactly what's up

Chump Norris
06-24-2016, 03:17 PM
I am referring to the exploit where you could drop loot onto the ground and pick up the items and sell over and over and over. The extra life event happened to correspond to this exploit.

I figured you were talking about that one, I was just pointing out a more damaging scrip exploit and how people were punished. The exploit this thread was made to address seems like one of the more damaging scrip exploits and should be treated as such.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:17 PM
Don't argue, I saw his ticket and I know exactly what's up

Not arguing facts are facts. Fair is fair. No punishment for candy dropping, no punishment for this either. It is only right.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 03:30 PM
There ya go ghost

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:32 PM
There ya go ghost

There I go? The guy admits to doing all the scrip exploit.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:34 PM
Ghost is just saying that because he wants to believe that nothing will happen (since I gave him 100m yesterday too). He doesn't want to believe he'll get banned.

Yes you gave me scrip but you don't know that I gave 10m each to my friends. I kept nothing of that 80m so your statement is invalid. Yes it was 80m. Not 100m.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:35 PM
You still accepted the Scrip and then distributed it around.

I have been tracking your movements for months because you ruined this game for everyone. Just fyi

Johnny Gatt

A lot of stuff including scrip and inventory are client side and therefore able to be hacked. There were people duping before exchange that way. They stored duped inventory on Alt accounts which is why a few months ago you saw so many ego 200 players with full inventories of ego 6000 jackpots for sale.

Fallen_Aingeal
Actually, it is valid.

You "used" the scrip rather than contacting Trion post-haste to report your ill-gotten gains. That way they could take the scrip off your account rather than have it spread across the server...

JS

Bentu
06-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Ghost is just saying that because he wants to believe that nothing will happen (since I gave him 100m yesterday too). He doesn't want to believe he'll get banned.

That would be interesting if true!

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:37 PM
Actually, it is valid.

You "used" the scrip rather than contacting Trion post-haste to report your ill-gotten gains. That way they could take the scrip off your account rather than have it spread across the server...

JS

Who says I never reported him for duping scrip?

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 03:40 PM
How funny this is

Johnny Gatt
06-24-2016, 03:40 PM

This was also happening on ps3 na. Most of those guys have been banned.

Audzei
06-24-2016, 03:41 PM
Well Xbox takes the cake on this one...

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Yes, but you still gave out that "duped" scrip, and since you say you reported me for "duping" scrip, you obviously knew it was "duped" yet you still gave it to your friends.

I reported you after I saw your profile avatar of the black cat. This was hours after the fact. Say all you want but you are hacking defiance.

Fallen_Aingeal
06-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Who says I never reported him for duping scrip?

Doesn't matter. If you accepted known "dirty scrip" and then dispersed it among friends, that makes you equally as guilty.

Just my opinion.

Johnny Gatt
06-24-2016, 03:43 PM
Well Xbox takes the cake on this one...

Xbox is easier to hack than ps3.... so many more players on xbox were doing it. The people on ps3 were sending consoles to pros to have it done for them.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:46 PM
I did not put 30billion scrip into the game in 1 sitting nor have I ever hacked a game. If you hacked your client, what is to say you didn't hack trio's personal info? Exactly.

Hunter0
06-24-2016, 03:46 PM
Hey All,

We appreciate anyone who has identified this issue and come forward and provided information, however rest assured that if you are currently abusing this to any sort of extreme level, there will be repercussions. As always, I appreciate the communities patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Would like you to take action in fixing the LAG and extreme DELAY first!!!

Johnny Gatt
06-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Open letter to scrip glitchers.
Before you get banned, can I have 2.5 billion scip? I want to buy Kon's inventory.

Fallen_Aingeal
06-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Not really. I had no way of knowing it was duped until hours after the fact of me looking at his gamertag seeing he changed his name from idlehands 88 to Adllylic Rogue I

Nice back-pedal...

Yes you gave me scrip but you don't know that I gave 10m each to my friends. I kept nothing of that 80m so your statement is invalid. Yes it was 80m. Not 100m. Sounds to me like you knew exactly who it was giving you stuff...

Bentu
06-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Nice back-pedal...

Sounds to me like you knew exactly who it was giving you stuff...

Given enough rope they always hang themselves lol.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Nice back-pedal...

Sounds to me like you knew exactly who it was giving you stuff...

Sounds to me you have no clue what you are talking about. Assume all you want. Destromathe knows all I have done. That is only person that deserves the facts as y'all twist them to interpret what ya want.

Chump Norris
06-24-2016, 03:52 PM
I have been tracking your movements for months because you ruined this game for everyone. Just fyi

And you took scrip from him with no idea it may be dirty money? I hope Trion isn't that gullible..

Fallen_Aingeal
06-24-2016, 03:53 PM
Sounds to me you have no clue what you are talking about. Assume all you want. Destromathe knows all I have done. That is only person that deserves the facts as y'all twist them to interpret what ya want.

No interpretation needed.

You admittedly accepted scrip from a known scrip glitcher. You didn't report said transaction, but instead, gave it to friends...

Your words. I can't make this shyte up...

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 03:55 PM
No interpretation needed.

You admittedly accepted scrip from a known scrip glitcher. You didn't report said transaction, but instead, gave it to friends...

Your words. I can't make this shyte up...

First off he changed his name. Second off I gave it away without knowledge of him being idlehands. 3rd was you there when this went down? No? Thought so.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 03:56 PM
This is like the time gunner reported every clannie doing the dirty work for him to make himself look like an angel for the defiance team

Kuroro
06-24-2016, 03:57 PM
hey destromate this lag is not allowing me to buy items on the bitstore,it should be fixed

Johnny Gatt
06-24-2016, 04:04 PM
This is like the time gunner reported every clannie doing the dirty work for him to make himself look like an angel for the defiance team

I have not seen him in a while. Did he finally get banned? Or did he just stop playing?

snoglobe81
06-24-2016, 04:11 PM
Someone just randomly accepted a large amount scrip with nothing in return? Receiving from someone's gametag you didn't recognize? Then said scrip gets passed around?

That should have been reported from the start of that trade. Or just hit decline in the trade window.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Someone just randomly accepted a large amount scrip with nothing in return? Receiving from someone's gametag you didn't recognize? Then said scrip gets passed around?

......love how y'all are twisting my words to meet your own. Its ok. I will just reply to destromathe directly with the facts as y'all don't either seem nor care to read them.

Fallen_Aingeal
06-24-2016, 04:13 PM

Of course! This sort of thing must happen all the time on Xbox...

{sarcasm}

snoglobe81
06-24-2016, 04:19 PM
I'm going based on post #44.

Fallen_Aingeal
06-24-2016, 04:23 PM

As am I. I even quote your own words back to you...

Bentu
06-24-2016, 04:25 PM

This one? ............

Yes you gave me scrip but you don't know that I gave 10m each to my friends. I kept nothing of that 80m so your statement is invalid. Yes it was 80m. Not 100m.

kingjoker
06-24-2016, 04:27 PM
Posting a green gun for a billion isn't the issue it's posting a 700ego green for a billion the problem if your 700 ego or 6k ego you tell me how much a list fee that size would be that's the issue and yes many are aware who's done it without a doubt probably same guy that's killed em one hit changes his ip an gamertag an in game name comes back using a jtag xbox openly admits it in zone an stats he don't care he does it for fun to screw thing up

mcshulte
06-24-2016, 04:28 PM
Of course! This sort of thing must happen all the time on Xbox...

{sarcasm}

I mean, I've given away a couple hundred mil in my days of defiance. Done giveaways and randomly gave it away as well.

Chump Norris
06-24-2016, 04:30 PM
......love how y'all are twisting my words to meet your own. Its ok. I will just reply to destromathe directly with the facts as y'all don't either seem nor care to read them.

Facts:

You knew something was off about this person for months.

You took a very large amount of scrip from the person anyway.

You think you are entitled to have the scrip remain in circulation.

Did I twist any of that?

j ghost
06-24-2016, 04:30 PM
LMAO i have a sale on soap to wash the stains off ...

snoglobe81
06-24-2016, 04:31 PM
That would be the one. That's why asked that question. I don't deserve an answer but it just sounded off.

Brajjaan
I mean, I've given away a couple hundred mil in my days of defiance. Done giveaways and randomly gave it away as well.

But when the person's who is hosting a giveaway gamertag is freescrip (or sumthin like that). It's kinda a different story... lol

mcshulte
But when the person's who is hosting a giveaway gamertag is freescrip (or sumthin like that). It's kinda a different story... lol

Just saying scrip giveaway isn't always rare, I do it and I have a few friends that do too

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Just saying scrip giveaway isn't always rare, I do it and I have a few friends that do too

Just making sure you aren't defending this kind of actions lol

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 04:37 PM
Did I twist any of that?

Wow......again how am I suppose to know when a person chang3s their GAMERTAG?? Do any of you realize that? OR would y'all rather see past that. Yeah thought so. Doesn't matter. Y'all will say whatever you want and believe it at same time.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 04:41 PM
Wow......again how am I suppose to know when a person chang3s their GAMERTAG?? Do any of you realize that? OR would y'all rather see past that. Yeah thought so. Doesn't matter. Y'all will say whatever you want and believe it at same time.

So the money is only dirty if it comes from the modders og account, but ok when it's from a random low ego you never heard of

Bentu
06-24-2016, 04:42 PM

You knew scrip duping was going on and a random gives you 80m and you say thanks and palm it off lol.

mastert336
06-24-2016, 04:42 PM
If I saw anything like that post in zone I would have stayed clear of it given the IGN

snoglobe81
06-24-2016, 04:43 PM
Anyway, thanks Dev team for bringing this forward. It's things like this that hinder other issues that need to be address.

Chump Norris
06-24-2016, 04:45 PM

Ok lets pretend you didn't know that there was real time modding going on allowing people to alter their data and you thought some person was just giving you 80m out of the goodness of their heart..

Now you know for a fact it was dirty money and you think it should remain in circulation..

People aren't twisting this..

DEPHIC
06-24-2016, 04:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X2FkgsT.gif

Olaf
06-24-2016, 04:46 PM
It's always the case though, the people who are pro-remove ill-gotten gains (scrip/dupes) often are the ones who feel cheated (paid real money to win a bitstore jp, for it to then be duped) or don't think it's fair/ethical.

The ones who are against it generally have received some kind of benefit from the situation (duped jackpot that people paid real money for chance to win), or lots of free scrip.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Again believe what y'all want. Destromathe has gotten the info he needs and more as I gain it. But y'all seem to like to harass me so yup.

Ghost Within
06-24-2016, 04:49 PM
It's always the case though, the people who are pro-remove ill-gotten gains (scrip/dupes) often are the ones who feel cheated (paid real money to win a bitstore jp, for it to then be duped) or don't think it's fair/ethical.

The ones who are against it generally have received some kind of benefit from the situation (duped jackpot that people paid real money for chance to win), or lots of free scrip.
I have paid well above $100k into this game fyi. So my items are legit except this scrip received from said person. 262m legit is what I have. Either like me or you don't. Idc.

Brajjaan
06-24-2016, 04:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X2FkgsT.gif

Me af lmao

Olaf
06-24-2016, 04:53 PM
Again believe what y'all want. Destromathe has gotten the info he needs and more as I gain it. But y'all seem to like to harass me so yup.

I think it may have something to do with your defending of "innocent", let's call them that, players posting common items on the exchange for 200m+ knowing full well what's going on. Also thinking this scrip should remain in circulation?

I reiterate like I did many times during the duplicate glitch discussion thread.

THE ONLY SENSIBLE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM IS FOR TRION TO BAN THE OFFENDERS AND REMOVE ALL AFFLICTED SCRIP FROM THE GAME.

Olaf
06-24-2016, 04:54 PM
I have paid well above $100k into this game fyi. So my items are legit except this scrip received from said person. 262m legit is what I have. Either like me or you don't. Idc.

P.S. I have no problem with you at all. Simply voicing my opinion that's all.

kettlecooked
06-24-2016, 04:56 PM
lol @ ghost within. So, based on the info you've willingly disclosed in this thread, your actions seem suspect (not gonna repeat what others have already noted about your shady acceptance of scrip and subsequent distribution to your buddies).

When people call you out on what you did based on what you've disclosed, you then proceed to claim "nuh uh thats not the whole story!" Well, if you didn't want to be criticized then maybe you shouldn't have given out partial info or perhaps you shouldn't have said anything at all.

Greybush
06-24-2016, 04:59 PM
Just had a guy in zone admit to buying another guys inventory for psn but would not admit to trading duped guns that he likely didn't dupe himself.

The point being that people like that are no different than the criminals or degenerates in real life. Rarely blessed with an abundance of intelligence.

j ghost
06-24-2016, 05:00 PM
hay all i have a question..... whats in your wallet.

Johnny Gatt
06-24-2016, 05:03 PM
Just had a guy in zone admit to buying another guys inventory for psn but would not admit to trading duped guns that he likely didn't dupe himself.

The point being that people like that are no different than the criminals or degenerates in real life. Rarely blessed with an abundance of intelligence.

Some shady stuff going on for sure... only trading with known friends from now on.

konstantinov
06-24-2016, 05:09 PM
some shady stuff going on for sure... Only trading with known friends from now on.

wtb friends lol.

CM Kiwibird
06-24-2016, 05:13 PM
Hey y'all, I'm shutting this thread down for discussion, the team will take appropriate action. Sit tight, ark hunters!

Olaf
06-24-2016, 05:21 PM
The only sensible solution to this problem is for trion to ban the offenders and remove all afflicted scrip from the game.

Greybush
06-24-2016, 05:24 PM
Not all was have like should.

Bentu
06-24-2016, 05:25 PM
Hey y'all, I'm shutting this thread down for discussion, the team will take appropriate action. Sit tight, ark hunters!

Aawwwwwwwwwww

Keziah
06-24-2016, 05:27 PM
I sense a pinocchio in here. Lol!

https://media.giphy.com/media/pvO8ugi72HKww/giphy.gif

NullWolf
06-24-2016, 05:28 PM
most entertaining thread I've seen in a long while

DEPHIC
06-24-2016, 05:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rJDB0ap.gif

WhiteStrike
06-24-2016, 05:45 PM

You spent over 100000$ on this game?

Bentu
06-24-2016, 05:55 PM
You spent over 100000$ on this game?

Duping at the ATM now lol.

CM Kiwibird
06-24-2016, 05:57 PM
Heheh, I need to press the close button. AHEM.