PDA

View Full Version : Batch upgrades

RUNSxINxCIRCLES
06-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Hi all. I have a question about batch upgrade it says take a weapon or a shield and keep incrementing its power rating by 100 until you run out of Arc Forges but for some reason I can't change how many Ark Forge points I want to spend or when I submit only 10 I do not have the batch upgrade option anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

Bentu
06-24-2016, 05:22 PM
You have to have enough forge to cover the cost of the upgrade.
Ojs cost 25 forge to upgrade so if you don't have that much it won't.

Johnny Gatt
06-24-2016, 06:31 PM
Hi all. I have a question about batch upgrade it says take a weapon or a shield and keep incrementing its power rating by 100 until you run out of Arc Forges but for some reason I can't change how many Ark Forge points I want to spend or when I submit only 10 I do not have the batch upgrade option anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

You have to have enough forge to cover cost of complete upgrade. Say you are ego 6000 for example. You have an oj shield that is ego 5600. You have 75 arkforge. You go into salvage matrix and select shield, then batch upgrade rating. Your shield will now be upgraded to 5900. The reason being you did not have the 100 forge needed for full upgrade. It is still a useful feature as it saved you time upgrading same shield 3 times. Purple items need 10 forge per 100 ego, oj needs 25 forge and supreme is 50 forge per 100. If you are below the minimum requirements you will not upgrade at all, whether you use single or batch upgrade. For instance, upgrading a purple gun rating with only 9 forge. 10 is needed, so nothing will happen.or... say you have a purple gun and 19 forge. If you batch upgrade gun... it will only upgrade 100 ego leaving you balance of 9 forge. There is no fractional upgrade, so 15 forge will not upgrade rating 150 ego. It is all or nothing.
You will have the same problem with a gun that is ego 5951. There is only a difference of 49 ego but you will need enough forge for a 100 ego upgrade. So, an oj gun at ego 5951 would still cost 25 forge to upgrade to 6000.