PDA

View Full Version : Defiance service not available.

mcshulte
06-24-2016, 09:01 PM
Been playing fine all day and critted out. Now I can't get back in. Already tried clearing cache and all that. Anyone else having this issue?

Solo420
06-24-2016, 09:08 PM
Been having this problem the past few hours. I just kept trying and it eventually let me back in.

mcshulte
06-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Been having this problem the past few hours. I just kept trying and it eventually let me back in.

Ever get stuck at the defiance screen? I made it to character selection a couple times but got stuck at the defiance screen for about 20 mins

kingjoker
06-24-2016, 09:14 PM
Boots me every time at character load WHEN an IF I get to it it's been persistent all day just about burned the xbox up not logging off all day so I could play an not worry about 2 hrs trying to log in

Destromathe
06-24-2016, 09:16 PM
Hey All,

We are working very hard to get Xbox back up and running to its rightful glory. Rest assured that this is a top priority right now for us, and will have an update for you all VERY soon. Thanks for your patience, and I know how frustrating this can be, but just bear with us a little bit longer.

mcshulte
06-24-2016, 09:19 PM
Hey All,

We are working very hard to get Xbox back up and running to its rightful glory. Rest assured that this is a top priority right now for us, and will have an update for you all VERY soon. Thanks for your patience, and I know how frustrating this can be, but just bear with us a little bit longer.

I've got other things I can do while I wait lol so I'm not worried, just a little irritated that I played fine all day and now I can log in. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for the reply destro!

Big Jack Shepard
06-24-2016, 11:41 PM
Hey All,

Just a lil FYI: people can't buy stuff if they cant get into the game.

I'm amazed by the level of service this game is receiving.

Yiazzy
06-25-2016, 08:21 AM
Hey All,

Does this apply to PS3 users as well? Service is just as terribad.

pebcak
06-25-2016, 08:40 AM
Hey All,

Pc is in the same bout at times theres half of my clan that cant login. Some of these times im part of those that cant loginthis is horrible and will be really really bad during the event.

wuzup916
06-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Hey All,

Is VERY soon this Monday? because these problems are infuriating and my patron pass isn't being used because i can't do any dailies or weeklies that has me load in because i crit...