PDA

View Full Version : Your servers are ****

LASTBLACKMAN
07-02-2016, 06:49 AM
Title.

12 dc's past hour.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
07-02-2016, 06:53 AM
+1. I've never seen it this bad. There can't be that many players overwhelming the servers. They have had too many quit.

Time for a trip to the pet store. Hamsters are dead

Kuroro
07-02-2016, 06:55 AM
i think they prefer to shut down the servers and let the game die instead of paying new ones

DEATHBRINGER210
07-02-2016, 07:21 AM
just look at this
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?244752-ATTEN-DEV-TEAM-So-ive-been-booted-50-times-from-trions-game-servers

snoglobe81
07-02-2016, 09:44 AM
So last night I decided to time myself. In the span of 2 hours before the arkfalls started dropping I experienced 30 critical timeouts with the average login time being 2min. Seriously everytime I it always 2mins. That's just standing there after the pop-up window.

When I finally had a good solid connection and tried to complete the daily chimera I couldn't get through it before I was again disconnected. Tried three more times before just giving up. I don't want to speculate but ever since "The Exchange" went live simple basic operations of the game have been completely unplayable. When you can't even view your inventory, look at the vendors, check your rig, loadouts, or just about anything it's pointless.

I may not spend tons of money on the game but when I do it's typically during events. Giving the state we're dealing with I would be understandably frustrated.

Others and myself have reported these problems before Midsummer Mutiny started. I will continue to have patience simply because I love this game and want to see it continue.

Others and myself have plowed through issues before but this has to be the worse.

JDEEC28
07-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Mind as well just pull the plug already....

Johnny Gatt
07-02-2016, 10:12 AM
I only dc'd twice this morning, but then I only logged in twice this morning. I was almost very nearly on for a minute the first time. I thought it would be a good idea to check out what was on sale in the exchange. It turned out to be a bad idea so critical error time out for me. I logged in a second time and was almost very nearly able to jump to a clan mate. Critical error time out for me.

Suddenly, I realized it was a beautiful summer day.

I am going out on my boat full of gas I was able to get by not buying mm bit boxes. Have fun .

Antinous
07-03-2016, 08:06 AM
What is the point of trying to play any more? If you devas cannot fix these issues bring in someone who can. You're burying this game.

Bentu
07-03-2016, 08:22 AM
Not played in 5 or 6 days and not having any withdrawal symptoms :D

PithHelmetIrath
07-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Logged in for an hour or two earlier this morning..

0 disconnects
2 MM minors
0 MM majors
1 Hellbug Destruction arkfall
1 (glitched) Hellbug Destruction arkfall

DEATHBRINGER210
07-03-2016, 10:47 AM
every got booted. server crashed

PithHelmetIrath
07-03-2016, 01:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zrbggCa.gif