PDA

View Full Version : Load into Monterey coast pvp

TokeChokePass420
07-05-2016, 05:15 PM
As the title says, I can't load into Monterey on na 360. I get to the press a to start, and I crit. And when I do make it in, I get a kill, and I crit. So I think it's safe to say I can't do my weekly this week. Anyone else been having issues with crit coast pvp??

Kuroro
07-05-2016, 05:49 PM
everybody is having lag issues on that map but you wont have a problem if you reset the game before of joining,i think

Yiazzy
07-05-2016, 06:49 PM
everybody is having lag issues on that map but you wont have a problem if you reset the game before of joining,i think

Nope, alas, your console could be powered down for hours, but the second you load up the game and get into a Monterey Coast match, insta-crit. It's one of the only crit issues I have with the game, don't even get to the "Ready" part of the loading screen.

The weekly contract being Lagerey was bad enough....But then today's daily too? Come on....

Fallen_Aingeal
07-05-2016, 07:19 PM

Wrong. I have yet to be able to enter it...

Kuroro
07-05-2016, 07:20 PM
today i have been doing some observatory matches then i went into monterrey for the weekly contract and i completed it without a problem,no need to reset either.but it kicked me when the match ended

Cobra Crusher
07-05-2016, 09:04 PM
This map is beyond broken. Please stop making this map part of the contracts until its fixed.

Yiazzy
07-05-2016, 10:56 PM
today i have been doing some observatory matches then i went into monterrey for the weekly contract and i completed it without a problem,no need to reset either.but it kicked me when the match ended

Then you have the luck of the devil on your side. As I said, doesn't matter when some of us try, we just cannot get onto that map.