PDA

View Full Version : Allegiance Mastery

Soul Binder
07-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Was wondering what the possible Mastery rolls are for this.
Have mastered it on two toons so far and gotten melee DMG, please tell me that's just bad luck and not the only possible roll for it.

r1p
07-06-2016, 01:30 PM
The list is long so here is a link to Defiance data:

http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=57/vbi-cs-x-cluster-shot

Click the show/hide mastery rolls button and look under the appropriate rarity of your Allegiance.

Soul Binder
07-06-2016, 02:04 PM
The list is long so here is a link to Defiance data:

http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=57/vbi-cs-x-cluster-shot

Click the show/hide mastery rolls button and look under the appropriate rarity of your Allegiance.

Allegiance isn't on Defiance Data yet and the mastery rolls seem to have been changed since DD was last updated for the CS-X/Desperado (note: DD still lists the Desperado instead of Clustershot MkI)

LOOKxATxTHISxI
07-06-2016, 08:04 PM
2 times in a row got 2% ammo on melee. Worst possible roll for this gun except maybe dmg from above and I get it twice. Not spending a penny more in the bit store so af is gonna be hard to come by.

W84IT
07-07-2016, 04:22 AM
..''working as intended''

Olaf
07-07-2016, 04:46 AM
Tbh I haven't even bothered mastering it yet. My csx clustershot mk1 screwed me over too many times (still no dmg or +mag) to even bother with this one.

konstantinov
07-07-2016, 04:55 AM
Tbh I haven't even bothered mastering it yet. My csx clustershot mk1 screwed me over too many times (still no dmg or +mag) to even bother with this one.

I stopped at ego on reload.

r1p
07-07-2016, 05:09 AM
Allegiance isn't on Defiance Data yet and the mastery rolls seem to have been changed since DD was last updated for the CS-X/Desperado (note: DD still lists the Desperado instead of Clustershot MkI)

AFAIK the Desperado's kept their names which would explain why DD has not changed it. Also AFAIK, Trion never announced changing those rolls so they should all be there. There is no reason to remove any of the useful rolls such as damage, mag, reload, etc. and there are more than enough useless masteries in the list for people to waste AF on.

Olaf
07-07-2016, 05:22 AM
I stopped at ego on reload.

Don't blame ya, these things are nasty to master especially with the old rolls.

Akira Kimekawa
07-07-2016, 05:39 AM
I got DMG from Behind... still trying strong for DMG mastery.

Ea Rapture
07-07-2016, 10:25 AM
I got dmg on next shot after full reload while crouched but only to targets out of combat