PDA

View Full Version : Is there a market for low level T5 weapons & items

kane93
07-06-2016, 02:54 PM
I have several low level T5 legendary weapons, but they are all well below 5000 ego, only a few in the mid 4000. They are just taking up space, and I need script. Some I use to hold rare mods, also some T3-T4 used to hold rare mods. Basically they are the holiday mods. I have a large amount of the new MM holiday T4-T3 weapons, and mods. Which ones would be worth hanging on to. I take it there is no malicious infector or LMG.

Johnny Stranger
07-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Lmg , Smg , ar's all use same mods .. There is always a market , even for low ego guns .. Not sure what platform you play on .. Just don't expect top shelf dollars for low ego unless it's a super special one ...

kane93
07-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Lmg , Smg , ar's all use same mods .. There is always a market , even for low ego guns .. Not sure what platform you play on .. Just don't expect top shelf dollars for low ego unless it's a super special one ...

I'm on the 360. Yeah I know they're the same mods. I'll try to keep some of the tier 4 mods, and expandable mags. I really haven't found this malicious mod to be useful with an particular weapons yet. I'm just wondering would would be a good price to ask for the tier 5 weapons I have. Mostly shotguns, and charged sniper rifles. No automatics, besides a volge rifle.

Johnny Stranger
07-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Honestly , I just vendor , give away shotties or try a couple times in zone asking for 25 -50 k . Obviously unmodded . T4 mods for shotties are far more valuable than MOST shotties . Same goes for snipers other than surge bolters . Most t4 shotgun and sniper mods sell between 50-100 k. This is the market in PS3 na . Not sure if this stuff is worth more in 360 or not but I highly doubt it . Hope this helped !

Soul Binder
07-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Try and get full sets of T4 mods for any event weapons you keep will increase value down the line.
Make sure all event weapons you keep have a full set of mods minimum or the trade value is a lot less.
Extra T3/T4 mods from event are great for filling out non event guns with backpack synergies. Got 7th legion Unity or other decent backpacks use event to mod them out.
Look at rolls on guns, a purple with desirable rolls may be worth more to someone than an OJ with bad rolls.
Don't be afraid to overwrite a mod with a better/more desirable one or to retrieve mods from a gun if you find one with a better set of rolls.
Keep an eye on market, right now ARs/SMGs are getting best trade value so may be worthwhile to hang on to a few extra guns/mods till end of event.
The right Shotgun mods can also bring a premium with the Allegiance being available.
Other guns are a bit hit or miss, could find good market with right people or just end up with a full inventory of unwanted guns/mods.
Easy to collect a full inventory+ of guns mods, you just need to decide what you think will offer most value after event ends.