PDA

View Full Version : Since 2013 if u arrive first on enents don t guarantee a JP and it s good

r3VCoCCoBeLLo
07-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Since 2013 if u arrive first on events , don t guarantee a JP and it s good, why ?
cuz new players with bad equip will never get a jp or orange if it s based only on leaderboard .
http://i.imgur.com/p7mxVzn.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5UsPz87N-s

Olaf
07-07-2016, 12:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MQSqRRj.jpg

r3VCoCCoBeLLo
07-07-2016, 12:59 PM
i know some english people with only a wrong word , his braind get fked up XD , so don t worry , u deserve the image ;)

mystickaldj
07-07-2016, 01:12 PM
You people and your "theories" on pulling jps is ******ed. I swear it. Cause just like the "spawn a car guaranteed jp" guess what bs!!!!!!! Showing up late to an arkfall.....again bs!!!!! Shooting 1 thing again bs!!!! Scoring high again bs!!!! It's all RNG!!!! You know what that is? Random number generator. And some people's RNG sucks. All these "theories" are just RUMORS!!!! And bad ones at that. 1 person can pull every jp in the event. And some can pull 0. I have tried the shooting 1 thing. Many many many times. Didnt work. Tried 5k score didn't work. Nice try. Just stop with the "theories" that's all there is to it

tAsHiNkA
07-07-2016, 01:20 PM
I think (not 100% sure) that r3vco approves that everyone has an even chance of rewards at events

r3VCoCCoBeLLo
07-07-2016, 01:27 PM
you people and your "theories" on pulling jps is ******ed. I swear it. Cause just like the "spawn a car guaranteed jp" guess what bs!!!!!!! Showing up late to an arkfall.....again bs!!!!! Shooting 1 thing again bs!!!! Scoring high again bs!!!! It's all rng!!!! You know what that is? Random number generator. And some people's rng sucks. All these "theories" are just rumors!!!! And bad ones at that. 1 person can pull every jp in the event. And some can pull 0. I have tried the shooting 1 thing. Many many many times. Didnt work. Tried 5k score didn't work. Nice try. Just stop with the "theories" that's all there is to it

approved rng meanwhile random luck

Yiazzy
07-07-2016, 01:38 PM
You people and your "theories" on pulling jps is ******ed. I swear it. Cause just like the "spawn a car guaranteed jp" guess what bs!!!!!!! Showing up late to an arkfall.....again bs!!!!! Shooting 1 thing again bs!!!! Scoring high again bs!!!! It's all RNG!!!! You know what that is? Random number generator. And some people's RNG sucks. All these "theories" are just RUMORS!!!! And bad ones at that. 1 person can pull every jp in the event. And some can pull 0. I have tried the shooting 1 thing. Many many many times. Didnt work. Tried 5k score didn't work. Nice try. Just stop with the "theories" that's all there is to it

I'm so glad there's someone else on the forums besides me who understands rng. I've tried explaining it to them, they're not listening though, it's a pain.

Fauxknight
07-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Rng hates me, when we play old school D&D my stats suck. Played Star Wars under the d20 system with rolled stats and I had the most pathetic Wookie ever, my battle cry should have been "Meh!".

Yiazzy
07-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Rng hates me, when we play old school D&D my stats suck. Played Star Wars under the d20 system with rolled stats and I had the most pathetic Wookie ever, my battle cry should have been "Meh!".

This is pure gorram gold! I completely forgot about D&D in my rng examples.