PDA

View Full Version : A few general things to witch need to be discussed

moxthamyth
07-08-2016, 12:30 AM
1 RNG isnt going anywhere all rewards are random if they put in more oj and purple drops they would make less on bit box sales . 2 people in pvp need to stop complaining first it was boomers , rocket launchers and infectors people complained about then it was smgs and blast rifles now people are complaining about nades and swords ..this is a mmo not call of duty all gear us unique . 3 named does not mean better a regular un named gun can have better stats and rolls than a named counterpart its about knowing ur gun stats . 4 its a game play it and have fun if its not fun for u maybe this aint the game for you and 5 ... this ones for trion can we please get the option of choosing the game mode on pvp maps also private pvp lobbys would be nice maybe make it so u have to be patron to host your own private lobby idk but we need more options in pvp mabey a few new game modes like free for all and capture the flag or king of the hill .....if any of my other peers have anything to add feel free i know some oc these topics would go in seprete forum listings if they were seperate but i made this a general thread thank u and hunt them arks

konstantinov
07-08-2016, 04:38 AM
Witches are fake.

PithHelmetIrath
07-08-2016, 05:03 AM
"Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?"

Smokey Black
07-08-2016, 05:08 AM
I don't speak text wall. Need a translator.

Bentu
07-08-2016, 05:13 AM
On rng I'd just like to say there's no rng, sorry devs I have utmost respect for you personally and the jobs that you do but my rewards from boxes and events are not random.
I say this for these two reasons that I can think of at the moment and they're
1, drops from boxes, I repeatedly get rewards where I'll get two of the exact same shield or weapon, yes they may be of different tiers but it's still more common than random.
2. Is the recent mix up with the bits store boxes and t4 boxes in the last event.
If I'd be pulling bits store boxes in game with a high chance of better rewards and im not getting those better rewards then there's something wrong with the rng.

Well that's my opinion and how I view it.

Yiazzy
07-08-2016, 05:23 AM
1 RNG isnt going anywhere all rewards are random if they put in more oj and purple drops they would make less on bit box sales . 2 people in pvp need to stop complaining first it was boomers , rocket launchers and infectors people complained about then it was smgs and blast rifles now people are complaining about nades and swords ..this is a mmo not call of duty all gear us unique . 3 named does not mean better a regular un named gun can have better stats and rolls than a named counterpart its about knowing ur gun stats . 4 its a game play it and have fun if its not fun for u maybe this aint the game for you and 5 ... this ones for trion can we please get the option of choosing the game mode on pvp maps also private pvp lobbys would be nice maybe make it so u have to be patron to host your own private lobby idk but we need more options in pvp mabey a few new game modes like free for all and capture the flag or king of the hill .....if any of my other peers have anything to add feel free i know some oc these topics would go in seprete forum listings if they were seperate but i made this a general thread thank u and hunt them arks

Yep I got something to add. The attitude on these forums is appalling.

Fauxknight
07-08-2016, 06:18 AM
"Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?"

Does it matter? All we need to know now is whether or not we have a duck available.

PithHelmetIrath
07-08-2016, 06:54 AM
All we need to know now is whether or not we have a duck available.

http://i.imgur.com/BkaS3NH.jpg

r1p
07-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Witches are fake.

Which witch is which?

Ronin9572
07-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Yep I got something to add. The attitude on these forums is appalling.

I've been wanting to reply to all your posts the last few days, but held my comments. While I've butted heads with many a vet in the forums I still give them props and respect. Even if we never see eye to eye. You've come in here spouting off to everyone pretty much so that they're wrong and a idiot. I'm not trying to disrespect you, but you've come in here guns a blazing and acting like a know it all. That's why your getting the backlash your getting, do the math. I will say this you seem to be very knowledgeable and intelligent.

Yiazzy
07-08-2016, 07:12 AM
The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

HOH NO, it's not my attitude that's the problem.

I've been wanting to reply to all your posts the last few days, but held my comments. While I've butted heads with many a vet in the forums I still give them props and respect. Even if we never see eye to eye. You've come in here spouting off to everyone pretty much so that they're wrong and a idiot. I'm not trying to disrespect you, but you've come in here guns a blazing and acting like a know it all. That's why your getting the backlash your getting, do the math. I will say this you seem to be very knowledgeable and intelligent.

Ohh I've tried the calm and reasonable approach. But after being told that I "Know nothing" and "Should listen to the vets because they know game mechanics better" EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN FACT, WRONG, a few too many times, I don't want to waste my time replying with anything else other than "You're wrong"

If I was wrong, I'd admit it. But I'm not. I know how RNG works, they probably know that I do, but their precious "Vet" reputation can't take the fact that a player barely a month old on the game has proven than wrong. Whatever happened to "Everyone has an opinion" and "Treating everyone with respect"

Ironically, I'm getting all this backlash, and I haven't started anything. The first sarcastic/inflammatory/argumentative comment has never been mine

Bentu
07-08-2016, 07:17 AM
HOH NO, it's not my attitude that's the people.

If you're still here this time next year we'll see.

Yiazzy
07-08-2016, 07:20 AM

Yeah, we will. My attitude will remain unchanged because I hate elitist attitudes and I've never once had one.

Ronin9572
07-08-2016, 07:20 AM
HOH NO, it's not my attitude that's the problem.

Ohh I've tried the calm and reasonable approach. But after being told that I "Know nothing" and "Should listen to the vets because they know game mechanics better" EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN FACT, WRONG, a few too many times, I don't want to waste my time replying with anything else other than "You're wrong"

If I was wrong, I'd admit it. But I'm not. I know how RNG works, they probably know that I do, but their precious "Vet" reputation can't take the fact that a player barely a month old on the game has proven than wrong. Whatever happened to "Everyone has an opinion" and "Treating everyone with respect"

Ironically, I'm getting all this backlash, and I haven't started anything. The first sarcastic/inflammatory/argumentative comment has never been mine

Wish you all the best in life and Defiance

Yiazzy
07-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Wish you all the best in life and Defiance

Thanks, same to you. Also, thanks for not immediately telling me that I don't know anything.

Smokey Black
07-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Thanks, same to you. Also, thanks for not immediately telling me that I don't know anything.
You should take your own advise and refrain from telling people they are wrong when in fact you are.

Fauxknight
07-08-2016, 09:21 AM

https://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g

Yiazzy
07-08-2016, 09:32 AM
You should take your own advise and refrain from telling people they are wrong when in fact you are.

Here we go again. I've said enough on this subject over the past few days. If you still don't understand what it means, I can't help you.

P.s. It's "Advice", and I'm not wrong.

stefb42
07-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Yeah, we will. My attitude will remain unchanged because I hate elitist attitudes and I've never once had one.

Trouble is some people are still facing the same issues after 3+ years but more importantly everyone's defiance experience differs, before recent issues I never had any issues with crit or hard freezes, but I didn't tell others who did experience them they were wrong as no crit was my experience and not necessarily everyone else's, and rng I have terrible luck, pulled 3 jackpot weapons as drops from events since they started, others pull 3 in a night sometimes, spent tens of thousands of bits on boxes and never pulled a jp from one either, again this is my experience and not necessarily everyone else's which is why you won't find me ramming my experience down everyone's throat trying to tell them they're wrong

And as for elitist, complaining about an aspect of the game that doesn't work for you doesn't make one elitist, in fact acting like you are better than others makes you elitist, kinda like what you're doing.....

Skiller115
07-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Here we go again. I've said enough on this subject over the past few days. If you still don't understand what it means, I can't help you.

It looks like someone is in denial!

missmar
07-08-2016, 09:41 AM
terrible thread, just close it down

Hunter0
07-08-2016, 09:48 AM

He says he's lucky that he gets "good drops" knowing this event is rubbish, then you might see him next year with so many JPs. You know those people that get all JPs.

Smokey Black
07-08-2016, 10:55 AM

Where are the pics you promised? If you want to be right back it with facts simple as that.

konstantinov
07-08-2016, 11:05 AM
terrible thread, just close it down

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a2/a2f784d0be9fb0ea0299f4492b36bd52a1ffb37245646bd124 4704356b74601a.jpg

Skiller115
07-08-2016, 11:22 AM
What you believe and what I'm actually doing are two different things.

To be quite honest, I'm sick of explaining the definition of "a chance". If you didn't get it the first time, you won't get it this time. Go and roll a die, it's the same basic principle.

This just proves that you have no idea on what you're talking about, here let me enlighten you about the "RNG" in this game.

I don't want to talk about the number of Spinal Tap boxes I bought, and what I got. I get it, some players are just lucky and I'm not. At least I'm unlucky everytime I buy a lockbox, I can see a pattern.
I just want to know why I got 2 weapons with the same nano and the EXACT same rolls.
It's a bit odd but alright, why not. But twice ? (and maybe more, who knows, I usually don't pay attention)
Do you actually have a specific loot table for bitstore boxes ?
It's really hard to believe that everything is supposedly randomly generated when you see this kind of things.
http://i.imgur.com/uJvLFK0.jpg

If the "RNG" in this game is sooo "random" then please explain how this happened "randomly" twice?

DrFluffy
07-08-2016, 01:17 PM
- Text Wall Translator: On:

1) RNG isn't going anywhere all rewards are random if they put in more oj and purple drops they would make less on bit box sales.

2) People in pvp need to stop complaining first it was boomers , rocket launchers and infector people complained about then it was smg'ss and blast rifles now people are complaining about grenades and swords ..this is a mmo not call of duty all gear is unique.

3) Named does not mean better a regular un named gun can have better stats and rolls than a named counterpart its about knowing your gun stats.

4) It's a game play it and have fun if its not fun for you maybe this isn't the game for you and...

5) This ones for Trion can we please get the option of choosing the game mode on pvp maps also private pvp lobbies would be nice maybe make it so u have to be patron to host your own private lobby I don't know but we need more options in pvp maybe a few new game modes like free for all and capture the flag or king of the hill

...if any of my other peers have anything to add feel free i know some oc these topics would go in separate forum listings if they were separate but i made this a general thread thank you and hunt them arks.

- Text Wall Translator: Off

Young man, respect your grammar! Shame on you! :D

Infinity Eagle
07-08-2016, 01:32 PM
This is from a Q&A a year ago;

And they still have the drop rates messed up, a year later. :mad:

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/07/20/defiance-developer-qa-july-20/

Cobra Crusher
07-08-2016, 05:32 PM
MMMMM Mcgriddle rabbit.

Cobra Crusher
07-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Witches are fake.

You mean Sabrina the teenage witch was a lie? :(

konstantinov
07-08-2016, 05:52 PM
You mean Sabrina the teenage witch was a lie? :(

Sabrina=Fake. Bewitched=Fake.

snoglobe81
07-08-2016, 06:48 PM
So is the Witches of Eastwick....

The Lady
07-08-2016, 06:51 PM
However the wicked witch of the east is real, the wicked witch of the west is not.

snoglobe81
07-08-2016, 06:54 PM
New ride for Defiance. A witch's broom.

Keziah
07-08-2016, 06:59 PM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lseajynJ6s1qhhlj2o1_500.gif

NullWolf
07-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Implying sexy witches aren't real

Johnny Gatt
07-08-2016, 07:33 PM
All witches must burn !!

Johnny Gatt
07-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Will discussing rng with witch fix anything?
Is there a spell that can conjure a Courage for me?

rita mortis
07-09-2016, 04:12 AM

Yeah right that's why you said that low ego players have no right being in silicon valley your attitude stinks

PithHelmetIrath
07-09-2016, 06:43 AM
Burn the witch!

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12800000/Wicked-Witch-and-Flying-Monkey-Animated-the-wicked-witch-of-the-west-12822316-480-360.gif

Ronin9572
07-09-2016, 06:51 AM
^should have used the wicked witch from Once upon a time. She can rub my magic ball anytime. Lol

snoglobe81
07-09-2016, 03:57 PM
^should have used the wicked witch from Once upon a time. She can rub my magic ball anytime. Lol

Too quote George Takei "Oh Myyyyy......"

Ronin9572
07-09-2016, 09:12 PM
^It's all about having a good time, lol. George Takei rules!

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Can we please keep my thread on topic the trolls need to go away like now or im snitching to kiwi bird

RKZX2
07-10-2016, 02:56 PM
i wouldn't mind being in a gig with the "Charmed Ones" hehe.

Bentu
07-10-2016, 03:12 PM
I don't think I've ever seen these boards so negative.
Mind you there seems to be a lot more things going wrong than normal lol.

konstantinov
07-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Can we please keep my thread on topic the trolls need to go away like now or im snitching to kiwi bird

Now and laters?

IIpacmanII
07-10-2016, 03:55 PM
I agree, private lobbies would be awesome something we could do as a clan.. for pursuits ect...lot of my member don't like to play pvp because of all the cheating and trolling ect.. but im sure if trion could make some type of private lobby more people would join and play pvp more often...