PDA

View Full Version : Exchange - Community Service Announcement

Menetekel
07-10-2016, 01:04 PM
*** DO NOT FAST CLICK on CLAIM PROCEEDS***

When using the exchange and claiming your sales profit do not fast click multiple slots. This is apparently the cause of the Exchange Crits. This happened to me three days ago and just happened to a friend today. When comparing the circumstances regarding the 'Crit Out' it came to our attention that this is most likely the cause.

I have had no trouble with the exchange since being able to log back into the game after I was Glitched for approximately 24 hours.

Hope this saves someone the trouble that some of us have experienced. As always Good Hunting Arkers!

Menetekel PC/NA

Logain
07-10-2016, 01:56 PM
*** DO NOT FAST CLICK on CLAIM PROCEEDS***

When using the exchange and claiming your sales profit do not fast click multiple slots. This is apparently the cause of the Exchange Crits. This happened to me three days ago and just happened to a friend today. When comparing the circumstances regarding the 'Crit Out' it came to our attention that this is most likely the cause.

I have had no trouble with the exchange since being able to log back into the game after I was Glitched for approximately 24 hours.

Hope this saves someone the trouble that some of us have experienced. As always Good Hunting Arkers!

Menetekel PC/NA

Thanks for the update. My character has been glitched since day three of the exchange.

No fix yet. Still crash when trying to go to the exchange. At this rate, will be this way until game shuts down.