PDA

View Full Version : How do i tell ifmy account is glitched out til server reset or if i recived a ban

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Hello i am mox and i cannot log in to my main account it lets me patch in and launch but disconnects me before the toon select screen now on my alt psn account i can get on just fine why is this am i glitched or am i banned i have no idea i did not recive a notification saying i was banned and im assuming that if i was banned in game id also be banned here whitch is not the case if a dev could message me on this matter id be most apprecitive

Mrdr
07-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Hello i am mox and i cannot log in to my main account it lets me patch in and launch but disconnects me before the toon select screen now on my alt psn account i can get on just fine why is this am i glitched or am i banned i have no idea i did not recive a notification saying i was banned and im assuming that if i was banned in game id also be banned here whitch is not the case if a dev could message me on this matter id be most apprecitive

If you've done nothing wrong then you shouldn't be banned. Did you do something wrong? :D

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 07:43 PM
If you've done nothing wrong then you shouldn't be banned. Did you do something wrong? :D

No i didnt

mystickaldj
07-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Won't receive a response from a dev til at minimum tomorrow. But good luck. It may be days before a dev or kiwi can respond

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Well i dont glitch im very much aginst cheating in any game and last i checked profanity was allowed in zone ingame hence why u can disable the profanity filter in settings

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 09:11 PM
I cant think of any reason id get banned in game so im just gonna assume im glitched

Lamar Kendrick
07-10-2016, 09:20 PM
e-mail support about it. if you are temporarily banned you'll get a reply in less than an hour from then

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Whats the support email again

Ryu Soba JP
07-10-2016, 10:29 PM
If you an log in on a second character same psn then it's probably just a bug. Check your email and see if you have a notice of action against you. Seems like I remember someone saying you get an email.

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 11:43 PM
If you an log in on a second character same psn then it's probably just a bug. Check your email and see if you have a notice of action against you. Seems like I remember someone saying you get an email.

Nope no email

moxthamyth
07-10-2016, 11:44 PM
I dont even get to the screen where i can pick my toon i get a message saying service unavlibale

Johnny Gatt
07-11-2016, 03:12 AM
If you were banned you would not be able to log in with your Alt toon. Most like,y glitched.

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 03:22 AM
If you were banned you would not be able to log in with your Alt toon. Most like,y glitched.
My alt toon is on a sepret account i cant axcess anyone of my 4 main toons

Bentu
07-11-2016, 03:25 AM
Just a thought, if your account is linked to Trion try unlinking your account and see if that helps.
My unlinked alt account can sign in easier than my linked main account.

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 03:28 AM
Just a thought, if your account is linked to Trion try unlinking your account and see if that helps.
My unlinked alt account can sign in easier than my linked main account.

I cant remember the login for my original glyph account

Bentu
07-11-2016, 03:36 AM
I cant remember the login for my original glyph account

Try to log in and if you can't it will ask for your email address so you can reset your password.

GodKingMoloch
07-11-2016, 07:02 AM
If you where Banned you would have it flash onto your screen along with the amount of time your banned for, It has happened to me a few times for speech in zone chat. You could not be mistaking if you where banned. hope that helps you, most likely your experiencing the same thing my main is right now, if you use the exchange and made multiple claim's rapidly, this is causing some kind of error and locking you out for 1/2 to a few days on that character. But other character's on the account can still log in. A ban would be account wide.