PDA

View Full Version : Im about to violate community standards on vulgarity if my account is not fixed

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Im about to snap the _ _ _ _ off i wanna play on my main account the one ive put 2 years into spent over $1000 dollars on here it is 12:45 pm and i have not recived a response from my tickets a reply from a dev on my post or a message in my inbox it feels like the powers that be do not care if i can get on or not has trion abandoned me

tAsHiNkA
07-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Im about to snap the _ _ _ _ off i wanna play on my main account the one ive put 2 years into spent over $1000 dollars on here it is 12:45 pm and i have not recived a response from my tickets a reply from a dev on my post or a message in my inbox it feels like the powers that be do not care if i can get on or not has trion abandoned methe guy who spent $1001 is ahead of you, so chill

nick145
07-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Im about to snap the _ _ _ _ off i wanna play on my main account the one ive put 2 years into spent over $1000 dollars on here it is 12:45 pm and i have not recived a response from my tickets a reply from a dev on my post or a message in my inbox it feels like the powers that be do not care if i can get on or not has trion abandoned me

I have spent 3x that and my tickets still take ages to process. Those two things have nothing to do with each other.

Ronin9572
07-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Sometimes these things take days! Thank you for spending money on the game. But that does not move you to the front of the line. Have a good day ;)

DEATHBRINGER210
07-11-2016, 11:18 AM
if you has a patron pass go on live chat

mystickaldj
07-11-2016, 11:18 AM
I had a gun come up missing in a trade window we both got the scrip that I was supposed to get and gun went into the abyss. Ticket submitted 6 days ago. Still gone untouched spent way more money than that. Just cause you spend money on the game doesn't mean anything.

Bentu
07-11-2016, 11:27 AM

I was going to say give me your gear before you get banned then but you can't get on lol

Trion_Brasse
07-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Hey guys. Don't threaten to violate community standards. It's just not worth it.

I know it's frustrating to have to wait for CS response on these issues. Normally our folks are able to address tickets more quickly. However, because they serve all of our games, there are times when we fall behind. This is one of them. That's why I'm here responding instead of a CS rep - they are all heads down, working as hard as they possibly can to catch up.
Hang in there.
Brasse

mystickaldj
07-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Hey guys. Don't threaten to violate community standards. It's just not worth it.

I know it's frustrating to have to wait for CS response on these issues. Normally our folks are able to address tickets more quickly. However, because they serve all of our games, there are times when we fall behind. This is one of them. That's why I'm here responding instead of a CS rep - they are all heads down, working as hard as they possibly can to catch up.
Hang in there.
Brasse

Shouldn't each game get their own cs rather than all games sharing the same? I mean that's just good business

Bentu
07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Shouldn't each game get their own cs rather than all games sharing the same? I mean that's just good business

That's not a Trion staff member.

Greybush
07-11-2016, 12:24 PM

You have three threads complaining about, what sounds exactly like, a ban. You might as well go ahead and use whatever vulgarity you wish so you get banned on here as well. At least we won't be subjected to another meaningless post about whining and entitlement. Though I'm certain you'll put this verbal tirade on another new thread, so we'll just have to endure one more.

LolWutMikeh
07-11-2016, 12:30 PM
That's not a Trion staff member.

Yes it is lol

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-04-16-linda-brasse-carlson-joins-trion-worlds

Bentu
07-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Yes it is lol

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-04-16-linda-brasse-carlson-joins-trion-worlds

And you're Scott Hartsman I suppose?

LolWutMikeh
07-11-2016, 12:38 PM
And you're Scott Hartsman I suppose?

Why exactly are you antagonising? Do some research, google "Trion Brasse". Your attitude is unecessary and I assure you you can probably trust Trion_Brasse, they explained why they are posting instead of a dev and if you look at the account it's new, a forum administrator has to +Title it on Defiances forums as it's independant on defiance.com.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-11-2016, 12:39 PM

Hang in there.
Brasse

this player is on ps3 na

Bentu
07-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Why exactly are you antagonising? Do some research, google "Trion Brasse". Your attitude is unecessary and I assure you you can probably trust Trion_Brasse, they explained why they are posting instead of a dev and if you look at the account it's new, a forum administrator has to +Title it on Defiances forums as it's independant on defiance.com.

A Trion employee has privileges denoted by the purple writing of their username.
Until then I don't believe that post or yourself.

Trion_Brasse
07-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Heh, yes, I am in fact an employee here. No idea why my name was not red flagged at the time I made that post - getting that fixed right now.

In terms of violating community standards, it's always a choice, whether here or in real life. Consequences vary depending on the venue, be it a game forum, a restaurant or library. =)
Choose wisely!
Brasse

LolWutMikeh
07-11-2016, 12:48 PM
A Trion employee has privileges denoted by the purple writing of their username.
Until then I don't believe that post or yourself.

Yes when those privledges are set by an admin, and them and cs are busy right now, hence why A) Brasse is responding on a new account B) They aren't purple or red yet, wait for it :)

Bentu
07-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Heh, yes, I am in fact an employee here. No idea why my name was not red flagged at the time I made that post - getting that fixed right now.

In terms of violating community standards, it's always a choice, whether here or in real life. Consequences vary depending on the venue, be it a game forum, a restaurant or library. =)
Choose wisely!
Brasse

There you go :D

Yes when those privledges are set by an admin, and them and cs are busy right now, hence why A) Brasse is responding on a new account B) They aren't purple or red yet, wait for it :)

Hackers be crazy and that being your first post on the forums didn't make it any more believable.

It's sorted now as it should have been in the first place. :)

r1p
07-11-2016, 12:55 PM

edit /10char

LolWutMikeh
07-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Hackers be crazy and that being your first post on the forums didn't make it any more believable.

It's sorted now as it should have been in the first place. :)

I felt implored to try to explain based on what I know, so I posted for the first time lol

Trion_Brasse
07-11-2016, 12:57 PM
I read these forums a LOT, but yeah, I'm generally more of a lurker. =)

Bentu
07-11-2016, 01:00 PM
I felt implored to try to explain based on what I know, so I posted for the first time lol

Then you'll understand why I questioned the validity.

I believe we corresponded by email once.

LolWutMikeh
07-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Then you'll understand why I questioned the validity.

Yup! But try google before throwing around such an accusation.

WhiteStrike
07-11-2016, 01:04 PM

This is the equivalent of going to a police station threatening to go on a mass shooting.

Bentu
07-11-2016, 01:04 PM

Why would I go to Google to find out about something I believe to be a spammer/hacker or troll on here.
If processes had been followed there'd of been no problem.

r1p
07-11-2016, 01:12 PM

Do you really believe that just because you can google something that it must be true? If I created an account called Barack Obama would believe that I was the President of the United States? The account did not reflect that it was a Trion employee account and it had no credibility until it was updated to reflect that.

konstantinov
07-11-2016, 01:12 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!

http://i66.tinypic.com/1z21v1c.png

llls1cKb0ylll
07-11-2016, 01:13 PM

hey Brasse nice to meet u, can u talk with Scott and ask him to stop neglecting this game and invest some money in more devs and new servers? if u usually read these forums u prolly are aware of the community feeling bout all the problems and glitches this game has and if u were working in sony for manny years u prolly know that a triple plattform massive game like this cant be handle by a group of 10 people, well 9 people now that Locarb is gone

cheers

WhiteStrike
07-11-2016, 01:17 PM
hey Brasse nice to meet u, can u talk with Scott and ask him to stop neglecting this game and invest some money in more devs and new servers? if u usually read these forums u prolly are aware of the community feeling bout all the problems and glitches this game has and if u were working in sony for manny years u prolly know that a triple plattform massive game like this cant be handle by a group of 10 people, well 9 people now that Locarb is gone

cheers

I think that they only have 3 devs (Destro, Rarnok and Morticus).

PithHelmetIrath
07-11-2016, 01:27 PM

Wouldn't catch me betting against that number. Good call..

Skiller115
07-11-2016, 01:31 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or cry....

llls1cKb0ylll
07-11-2016, 01:32 PM

havent heard from morticus in Months, u sure he still there?

DEPHIC
07-11-2016, 02:16 PM

Linda, Linda, Linda... ;)

TP8RB7UZHKI
https://youtu.be/TP8RB7UZHKI

Greybush
07-11-2016, 02:33 PM

cheers

Hang in there guy, the news is about to get worse than you thought possible. Stay tuned...

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 02:57 PM
if you has a patron pass go on live chat

My patron is on ps3 not glyph

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 02:59 PM

Hang in there.
Brasse

Well thank u but that still does not help theres no reason this glitch shouldnt fix its self with reset now i kno im not banned cuz i would have been informed of such

Salty Plum
07-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Mox spending 2 years and 1k on the game is one thing, but have you told Trion that you are a Piper owner? They might have missed your hourly Zone announcements and it might speed things up for you.

Destromathe
07-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Hi Mox, can you please link me your character information, so that I can lookup your account. Thanks!

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Thank u destromathe i inboxed my info to u and yes i am a piper owner as stated above but i dont see how thats relivent

Bentu
07-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Linda, Linda, Linda... ;)

TP8RB7UZHKI
https://youtu.be/TP8RB7UZHKI

Precious...............

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Hi Mox, can you please link me your character information, so that I can lookup your account. Thanks!

Omg idk what u did but i effin love u destro im back on

Ea Rapture
07-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Illiteracy should be a crime.... sigh

PithHelmetIrath
07-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Illiteracy should be a crime.... sigh

http://media2.giphy.com/media/brDwVn5kGIz3W/giphy.gif

Bentu
07-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Omg idk what u did but i effin love u destro im back on

Must remember that one, just make a thread threatening vulgarity and your issue is fixed.

I know a few people who have just made a thread in the bug report section and are waiting calmly for a fix will be interested to hear that.

llls1cKb0ylll
07-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Hang in there guy, the news is about to get worse than you thought possible. Stay tuned...

now im scared, is the end near?
well people been talking bout that since launch and here we are 3 years later

mystickaldj
07-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Must remember that one, just make a thread threatening vulgarity and your issue is fixed.

I know a few people who have just made a thread in the bug report section and are waiting calmly for a fix will be interested to hear that.

Yea it's crazy you can send a message to a dev or to a CM and get no response back at all. Submit a ticket 6 days ago about a gun coming up missing and get no response this is 1 of the many reasons I'm done with this game.

Greybush
07-11-2016, 04:35 PM
now im scared, is the end near?
well people been talking bout that since launch and here we are 3 years later

Nope, not the end but maybe worse. Keep a box of tissues handy.

Ryu Soba JP
07-11-2016, 07:56 PM
What's this end I read? Inbox me Greybush. Lol

llls1cKb0ylll
07-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Nope, not the end but maybe worse. Keep a box of tissues handy.

is kiwi gone too? havent post on forums for a week and seeing the cm senior manager and ocho posting again makes me feel bad bout it

edit: celestrata taking over today in devilian as cm too:

http://forums.deviliangame.com/showthread.php?27766-Hi-all!-Looks-like-I-ll-be-your-devilish-new-community-manager...

r1p
07-12-2016, 05:35 AM

Meanwhile I've been waiting for 3 months for someone to fix my broken shotgun. Glad my patron pass expires this week.

Destromathe
07-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Hey All,

In this particular case, the issue actually resolved itself. I appreciate the compliments Mox, but I had not gotten a chance to talk to Customer Service about your ticket just yet. When I get information from a player about a particular issue (please keep in mind, not being able to login is a much higher priority than item issues) I discuss the matter with our customer service team to see what can be done.

There is no magical "Fix it" button that the developers have, and while I am happy to try and assist on the issues that I can, understand that my reach and time is not infinite. Very happy to see you back in the game though Mox, please let us know if you have any issues with that in the future!

PithHelmetIrath
07-12-2016, 09:29 AM
(please keep in mind, not being able to login is a much higher priority than item issues)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?245291-login-here-on-the-forum-broken

r1p
07-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Hey All,

In this particular case, the issue actually resolved itself. I appreciate the compliments Mox, but I had not gotten a chance to talk to Customer Service about your ticket just yet. When I get information from a player about a particular issue (please keep in mind, not being able to login is a much higher priority than item issues) I discuss the matter with our customer service team to see what can be done.

There is no magical "Fix it" button that the developers have, and while I am happy to try and assist on the issues that I can, understand that my reach and time is not infinite. Very happy to see you back in the game though Mox, please let us know if you have any issues with that in the future!

I agree that login issues should have priority over item issues but my item issue happened 3 MONTHS ago. So this is no longer a an item issue for me it is a bit store issue.

mystickaldj
07-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Cancel this post was able to manage to get online. Critting out though shortly after login will keep updated

moxthamyth
07-20-2016, 02:36 PM
Im having the issue again

Ea Rapture
07-20-2016, 03:10 PM

Deal with it. Destro said it resolved itself. Just wait.

Bentu
07-20-2016, 04:12 PM

No your not you're banned apparently, just putting it here for further reference.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?245762-Devs-and-community-managers-plz-read

Olaf
07-20-2016, 04:29 PM
No your not you're banned apparently, just putting it here for further reference.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?245762-Devs-and-community-managers-plz-read

I lold a little. Wonder what it's for. Makes you wonder if he was banned the first time too.

konstantinov
07-20-2016, 04:38 PM
I lold a little. Wonder what it's for. Makes you wonder if he was banned the first time too.

I'm guessing the first time was a 24 hour vacay.

Olaf
07-20-2016, 04:52 PM
I'm guessing the first time was a 24 hour vacay.

Same here.

ZamboniChaos
07-21-2016, 08:20 AM
Going to go ahead and close this thread as I've already covered this here. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?245762-Devs-and-community-managers-plz-read&p=1942895&viewfull=1#post1942895)