PDA

View Full Version : I wanna thank destromathe

moxthamyth
07-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Thank u so much for fixing my account i dont know what u did but ive had amazing connection and awsome drops since u fixed it well purple mods is still amazing no jps yet but still i feel as tho my rng has improved

hempman186
07-12-2016, 04:38 AM
thats great.
meanwhile,destro has ignored hundreds of our posts,
and never replied to our emails/pm-s nor fixed the items we paid Real money for.
but hey,your account got fixed because you went on a rant.
and now you wanna thank him for fixing what should not have been broken to begin with.
just like the countless other bugs and problems they never fix.

i guess you sure showed us.

Gaige12
07-12-2016, 05:34 AM
thats great.
and never replied to our emails/pm-s nor fixed the items we paid Real money for.
and now you wanna thank him for fixing what should not have been broken to begin with.

Let him have his day, will ya? He was unable to use his toon for a few days and it got fixed. He's happy, and poasted a thanks.

/thread

konstantinov
07-12-2016, 05:41 AM
Let him have his day, will ya? He was unable to use his toon for a few days and it got fixed. He's happy, and poasted a thanks.

/thread

8-10 threads and at least 1 threat later.

r1p
07-12-2016, 05:42 AM

/thread

And now all of the females in the game will have to go back into hiding.

Bentu
07-12-2016, 05:49 AM

/thread

Have you looked at the bug forums, there's guys who have posted there with the exact same issue and haven't even had an acknowledgement let alone a fix.

mystickaldj
07-12-2016, 05:57 AM
thats great.

Lol i agree with this. Maybe that's how we get through to trion

Ronin9572
07-12-2016, 06:01 AM
and now all of the females in the game will have to go back into hiding.

lmfao.....

PithHelmetIrath
07-12-2016, 06:10 AM
Have you looked at the bug forums, there's guys who have posted there with the exact same issue and haven't even had an acknowledgement let alone a fix.

I'm guessing they didn't voice any threats of forum vulgarity, or whatever that tripe was actually about..

Bentu
07-12-2016, 06:29 AM
I'm guessing they didn't voice any threats of forum vulgarity, or whatever that tripe was actually about..

The thread heading alone should of been enough to close the thread but hey that's talking about fight club lol.

PithHelmetIrath
07-12-2016, 06:34 AM
The thread heading alone should of been enough to close the thread but hey that's talking about fight club lol.

Quoted for truth..